October 25, 2014 | 1589 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO - Eyelash Adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by XxOmgItsDaraxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in the dark tone. I really like this lash glue...nothing really to complain about. It smells like any other lash glue (they all have a funny fishy scent). Has a very good hold and dries dark. You only need a small amount. I dot some on the back of my tweezers or the bottom of an eyeshadow brush then apply to false lashes. Would recommend and buy again of course!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by cagirl217

I love this glue, it keeps my lashes on all day without any problems. I had individual lashes glued on at a salon and when they came off so did my lashes. So I have to wear false ones. I don't think it smells that bad and the price isn't too much considering how little I use each time. I don't put out a drop and use a toothpick, I just squeeze the bottle a bit so a bead comes up in the tip then swipe my lash across and voila. Don't bother buying any other brand, this is the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 7:08:00 AM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not know how this product has any bad reviews, it is THE best eye lash glue I have EVER used.

I find that it sticks instantly and stays on all night.
No unwanted lifting or peeling! It has a horrid smell, which luckily does not last :) I've been using the normal white glue which dries clear. Can take a good 5-8 mins for it to dry clear which can be a tad annoying when doing bridal makeup, so I have invested in the dark glue... I will review it when i get it.

I can not speak highly enough of duo glue. An absolute MUST for anyone wanting to wear false lashes, don't bother with other glues!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 3:57:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

This eyelash adhesive is one o the best I've used so far. A little goes a long way with this. This is a little slow in drying and it also stings a little when first applied as well. I find out of the two top lash glue out there, this and Ardell's Lash Patrol,
I find this feels more comfy and definitely more stronger and secure. With the Lash Patrol I also have to carry the tube of glue with me cause my lashes are constantly peeling on the side after an hour. I had no such problem with the DUO.
This not only stay put longer, it is much stronger as well, sometimes when my eyes are puffy, I use this as a double eyelid glue as well. When you remove the lashes from your eyes, you can feel how tough the glue is cause you actually have to tug it off (which isn't necessarily good because you would be tugging your lashes off, so I usually take a shower with it on, the warm water from the shower helps loosen up the lashes and toward of the end of my shower, simple just peel/removed it off and wash face with cleanser as usual).
Being relatively the same price as the Ardell's Lash Patrol, personally with my experience, I wouldn't waste my money on the other one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Euqinu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried many eyelash glues, and this one is by far the best. Dries 100% clear, undetectable, and with this glue i never feel like my falsies are about to fall off.I wear false eyelashes almost everyday, and would deffinatley recommend this product to anyone. Price isnt bad either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really wear falsies, but if I'm going for a really done up night out, then I'll attempt falsies, which is very rare lol but this glue is the only glue I'll allow to get anywhere near my eyes. It holds up & doesn't yank out my natural lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

This is THE eyelash glue to use. Ive used Ardell ( plus some other whatever brands that would come along with falsies )prior to this and like someone mentioned before me I found the ends of both sides of my falsies peeling up in an hour or 2. Therefore I had to glob on the Ardell glue to the point where I had to mound on black eyeliner to try to hide the ugly glue. Not with DUO. This stuff does its job right. The trick is to let the glue dry until just tacky then carefully apply falsies. Great stuff! The only thing is that its really tough to remove without ripping some of my eyelashes off. :( I tried to soak it off with eye makeup remover but no luck. If I want to sacrfice my falsies then I would simply take a shower & the hot water would loosen up the glue enough for them to gently come off with no eyelash loss but my falsies are ruined. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by yousosexy

I tried this eyelash glue (in clear/white) for the first time yesterday, using the technique of applying a thin strip of the glue to my eyelid and then applying the lashes. It worked great! I had previously been using the Ardell Lash Tite Adhesive, which gummed up both my real eyelashes and the false ones, didn't hold the lashes on for very long, and made my eyes feel heavy and irritated. I had none of those problems with DUO. Once I got my false lashes stuck on with the DUO glue, they stayed for hours until I wanted them off, and when I went to take them off, a little makeup remover and gentle pulling did the trick--nearly painlessly.

My experience has made me think I may wear false eyelashes more often! It's so easy now :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Lalixoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Duo is one of the best lash glues I have ever used. When I wear them out for a night of dancing, they last hours through the sweat lol.
The clear one dries 100% clear and really gets the job done!

I wish the packaging was prettier! It's so boring!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I gave up on false eyelashes when using Ardell lash adhesive because I just couldn't get it right and they were lifting at both ends within a couple of hours. I figured I'd try DUO just to see if it was the glue, or me and it was definitely the Ardell lash adhesive. With Duo my lashes stay until I take them off. No lifting at the ends or feeling like they're falling off. I bought the clear/white because thats the only one I can get my hands on and I was amazed at how it ACTUALLY dried clear. I didn't have to reapply my eyeliner over the band of my falsies to cover the white that the Ardell was leaving. It was a good price too...$6.99CDN and the tube will last me a lifetime. Nothing bad to say about this product so it deserves 5 lipsticks!