August 21, 2014 | 1861 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO Eyelash Adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Euqinu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried many eyelash glues, and this one is by far the best. Dries 100% clear, undetectable, and with this glue i never feel like my falsies are about to fall off.I wear false eyelashes almost everyday, and would deffinatley recommend this product to anyone. Price isnt bad either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really wear falsies, but if I'm going for a really done up night out, then I'll attempt falsies, which is very rare lol but this glue is the only glue I'll allow to get anywhere near my eyes. It holds up & doesn't yank out my natural lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

This is THE eyelash glue to use. Ive used Ardell ( plus some other whatever brands that would come along with falsies )prior to this and like someone mentioned before me I found the ends of both sides of my falsies peeling up in an hour or 2. Therefore I had to glob on the Ardell glue to the point where I had to mound on black eyeliner to try to hide the ugly glue. Not with DUO. This stuff does its job right. The trick is to let the glue dry until just tacky then carefully apply falsies. Great stuff! The only thing is that its really tough to remove without ripping some of my eyelashes off. :( I tried to soak it off with eye makeup remover but no luck. If I want to sacrfice my falsies then I would simply take a shower & the hot water would loosen up the glue enough for them to gently come off with no eyelash loss but my falsies are ruined. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by yousosexy

I tried this eyelash glue (in clear/white) for the first time yesterday, using the technique of applying a thin strip of the glue to my eyelid and then applying the lashes. It worked great! I had previously been using the Ardell Lash Tite Adhesive, which gummed up both my real eyelashes and the false ones, didn't hold the lashes on for very long, and made my eyes feel heavy and irritated. I had none of those problems with DUO. Once I got my false lashes stuck on with the DUO glue, they stayed for hours until I wanted them off, and when I went to take them off, a little makeup remover and gentle pulling did the trick--nearly painlessly.

My experience has made me think I may wear false eyelashes more often! It's so easy now :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Lalixoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Duo is one of the best lash glues I have ever used. When I wear them out for a night of dancing, they last hours through the sweat lol.
The clear one dries 100% clear and really gets the job done!

I wish the packaging was prettier! It's so boring!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I gave up on false eyelashes when using Ardell lash adhesive because I just couldn't get it right and they were lifting at both ends within a couple of hours. I figured I'd try DUO just to see if it was the glue, or me and it was definitely the Ardell lash adhesive. With Duo my lashes stay until I take them off. No lifting at the ends or feeling like they're falling off. I bought the clear/white because thats the only one I can get my hands on and I was amazed at how it ACTUALLY dried clear. I didn't have to reapply my eyeliner over the band of my falsies to cover the white that the Ardell was leaving. It was a good price too...$6.99CDN and the tube will last me a lifetime. Nothing bad to say about this product so it deserves 5 lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Duo is the only adhesive that should come close to your precious eyelashes. It's the safest adhesive out there. I use the dark tone one, and its virtually undetectable. I use it with my asian lashes and ardell lashes. It's a staple in my makeup bag. And for the price (around $7) it's a pretty good value for the amount (1/2 oz.). Lasts all night- even for those hardcore partiers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh. It's ok but I always feel like it looks good for about an hour or so and then an edge of my falsies starts coming up and making me look like a wierdo and then I inevitably rip them off in the bathroom before the end of the night. It seems like all my experiences with this glue have been like this so it's really more trouble than it's worth, but I haven't found anything better so... Meh.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Sugarmints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was kinda expecting more from this since the reviews are generally pretty good. Maybe it's the tube I got but there seemed to be a lot of air in it and when I squeeze a lot of the glue comes out =(. It's an alright product I guess...I haven't used it long enough to comment on the staying power but I mainly don't really like the packaging...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 5:10:00 AM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

I like the one that dries dark since i use liner anyways when im wearing lashes. It blends perfectly with liner and has unbelievable staying power. Windows down, air blowing and still in place all the way till bed time. love it .