April 21, 2014 | 1045 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO eyelash adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Lalixoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Duo is one of the best lash glues I have ever used. When I wear them out for a night of dancing, they last hours through the sweat lol.
The clear one dries 100% clear and really gets the job done!

I wish the packaging was prettier! It's so boring!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I gave up on false eyelashes when using Ardell lash adhesive because I just couldn't get it right and they were lifting at both ends within a couple of hours. I figured I'd try DUO just to see if it was the glue, or me and it was definitely the Ardell lash adhesive. With Duo my lashes stay until I take them off. No lifting at the ends or feeling like they're falling off. I bought the clear/white because thats the only one I can get my hands on and I was amazed at how it ACTUALLY dried clear. I didn't have to reapply my eyeliner over the band of my falsies to cover the white that the Ardell was leaving. It was a good price too...$6.99CDN and the tube will last me a lifetime. Nothing bad to say about this product so it deserves 5 lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Duo is the only adhesive that should come close to your precious eyelashes. It's the safest adhesive out there. I use the dark tone one, and its virtually undetectable. I use it with my asian lashes and ardell lashes. It's a staple in my makeup bag. And for the price (around $7) it's a pretty good value for the amount (1/2 oz.). Lasts all night- even for those hardcore partiers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh. It's ok but I always feel like it looks good for about an hour or so and then an edge of my falsies starts coming up and making me look like a wierdo and then I inevitably rip them off in the bathroom before the end of the night. It seems like all my experiences with this glue have been like this so it's really more trouble than it's worth, but I haven't found anything better so... Meh.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Sugarmints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was kinda expecting more from this since the reviews are generally pretty good. Maybe it's the tube I got but there seemed to be a lot of air in it and when I squeeze a lot of the glue comes out =(. It's an alright product I guess...I haven't used it long enough to comment on the staying power but I mainly don't really like the packaging...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 5:10:00 AM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

I like the one that dries dark since i use liner anyways when im wearing lashes. It blends perfectly with liner and has unbelievable staying power. Windows down, air blowing and still in place all the way till bed time. love it .

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works as described, a must have if you wear falsies at any point during your life.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Claudineaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only glue i use. Apply a light coat to single Lashes or Lash strip and wait a little till it gets tacky if you dont wait Lashes will slide around. Once its dry Lashes stay put even overnight yes ive tried and yes its gross lol. I can remove the fake Lashes without pulling out my real Lashes and i can get the rest of the glue of the Falsies without ruining them. Here in Switzerland you can get this glue at the MAC Counter.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have a long history of using this glue. this is my very first and only one. it comes out of the tube as white but dried as transparent, which is just perfect for false eyelashes to look natural. while i adore it, i do find the texture can be improved, can be lighter. it is a bit too thick

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Ninotchka87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't think I'll ever try another glue, this works perfectly. Remember to always wait 30 seconds before you put the lashes on, so the glue will get sticky. This comes out white, but dries perfectly clear, even if you use a lot. The packaging gets clogged with dried glue, but it's easy to pull the dry piece out.