DUO - Eyelash Adhesive

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have this glue in the clear version. Love it!!!! I always keep in my makeup bag. Will repurchase :)

on 3/20/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have to totally redo my review of this stuff! It works great! I can cry and even put eye drops in and it stays put! It also dries on very fast. I would definitely recommend this! I will add, that it does take a while to get sticky and if your eyes water while doing makeup like mine sometimes do, then you'll have a very difficult time trying to get this stuff to stick.

on 2/14/2011 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have the clear and dark tone. I have dark features so the dark tone obviously works a lot better. The clear dries with a visible sheen to it. It is noticeable on darker lashes. I've noticed the dark tone goes on clear but dries black which is perfect for me. You can't see the residue of the adhesive. Packaging is great. Although people say to put a small drop on your hands and slide the lashes through, i squeeze the glue directly onto the lash line of my falsies. A good amount is distributed and lashes stay on all day. I highly recommend the dark tone for girls with darker features. But if you're blonde or a red hair, go for the clear adhesive. If you apply the lashes correctly, removal of the lashes will not tear off your real lashes. Soak your falsies in some alcohol to kill bacteria and then peel off the glue adhesive from the falsies lash strip. Love this stuff. Only issue is the smell. Kind of nauseating.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this in the dark tone. I really like this lash glue...nothing really to complain about. It smells like any other lash glue (they all have a funny fishy scent). Has a very good hold and dries dark. You only need a small amount. I dot some on the back of my tweezers or the bottom of an eyeshadow brush then apply to false lashes. Would recommend and buy again of course!

on 1/24/2011 1:32:00 PM

I love this glue, it keeps my lashes on all day without any problems. I had individual lashes glued on at a salon and when they came off so did my lashes. So I have to wear false ones. I don't think it smells that bad and the price isn't too much considering how little I use each time. I don't put out a drop and use a toothpick, I just squeeze the bottle a bit so a bead comes up in the tip then swipe my lash across and voila. Don't bother buying any other brand, this is the best.

I do not know how this product has any bad reviews, it is THE best eye lash glue I have EVER used.

I find that it sticks instantly and stays on all night.
No unwanted lifting or peeling! It has a horrid smell, which luckily does not last :) I've been using the normal white glue which dries clear. Can take a good 5-8 mins for it to dry clear which can be a tad annoying when doing bridal makeup, so I have invested in the dark glue... I will review it when i get it.

I can not speak highly enough of duo glue. An absolute MUST for anyone wanting to wear false lashes, don't bother with other glues!

on 12/26/2010 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This eyelash adhesive is one o the best I've used so far. A little goes a long way with this. This is a little slow in drying and it also stings a little when first applied as well. I find out of the two top lash glue out there, this and Ardell's Lash Patrol,
I find this feels more comfy and definitely more stronger and secure. With the Lash Patrol I also have to carry the tube of glue with me cause my lashes are constantly peeling on the side after an hour. I had no such problem with the DUO.
This not only stay put longer, it is much stronger as well, sometimes when my eyes are puffy, I use this as a double eyelid glue as well. When you remove the lashes from your eyes, you can feel how tough the glue is cause you actually have to tug it off (which isn't necessarily good because you would be tugging your lashes off, so I usually take a shower with it on, the warm water from the shower helps loosen up the lashes and toward of the end of my shower, simple just peel/removed it off and wash face with cleanser as usual).
Being relatively the same price as the Ardell's Lash Patrol, personally with my experience, I wouldn't waste my money on the other one.

on 12/15/2010 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have tried many eyelash glues, and this one is by far the best. Dries 100% clear, undetectable, and with this glue i never feel like my falsies are about to fall off.I wear false eyelashes almost everyday, and would deffinatley recommend this product to anyone. Price isnt bad either.

on 12/6/2010 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't really wear falsies, but if I'm going for a really done up night out, then I'll attempt falsies, which is very rare lol but this glue is the only glue I'll allow to get anywhere near my eyes. It holds up & doesn't yank out my natural lashes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is THE eyelash glue to use. Ive used Ardell ( plus some other whatever brands that would come along with falsies )prior to this and like someone mentioned before me I found the ends of both sides of my falsies peeling up in an hour or 2. Therefore I had to glob on the Ardell glue to the point where I had to mound on black eyeliner to try to hide the ugly glue. Not with DUO. This stuff does its job right. The trick is to let the glue dry until just tacky then carefully apply falsies. Great stuff! The only thing is that its really tough to remove without ripping some of my eyelashes off. :( I tried to soak it off with eye makeup remover but no luck. If I want to sacrfice my falsies then I would simply take a shower & the hot water would loosen up the glue enough for them to gently come off with no eyelash loss but my falsies are ruined. :(

Popular Misc Beauty Tools