October 23, 2014 | 1649 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by hawle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It has been part of my make up routine for years. It stays on all day long and remains very dark for hours and hours. It's also very easy to pick up at any drug store. When you first put it on it will sometimes burn, but I tough it out for the results. However, if you are looking for a more natural look, this probably isn't for you. The felt tip is pretty thick and it goes on very dark with a sharp line.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ookiecrisp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product since I was a teen..., of and on. I've tried many other, but always find myself coming back to it. It's a pretty good eyeliner, stays on for most of the day and is pretty easy to useif you know what you are doing! I've always just the black.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by TONFOOLERY

I bought this about two or three years ago and it was the first liquid eyeliner I ever tried. I remember trying it a couple of times but it smeared horribly with my untrained, shaky hands and no primer. I bought it at a recommendation from a gorgeous friend of mine without realizing we have totally different skin types (my eyelids are very oily).

For those planning on/think about buying it, you should know that
- The tip/wand isn't really a brush -its more like a felt tip that can have stray strands. Those annoyed me because I'd keep trying to pull them off with my finger or ignore them.
- Although Almay is suppose to be hypoallergenic but my eyelids burned horribly when I used this...I didn't think anything at the time because I thought that was how it was suppose to feel! Naive, I toughed it out.
- It dries like a gel liner and can smear, especially if your skin is oily and you live in a humid city...

Today I use Maybelline Ultra Liner and I'm super glad I tried liquid liners again after this experience -it is completely different than Almay and I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Punkeh

Great eyeliner, been looking around for some good ones and finally picked this one up from the reviews. It doesn't burn for me, I don't put it in the upper waterline, I use pencil for that instead. It dries matte and it is very pigmented, alot of product comes out with the felt tip brush and it's easy to control.
One dip and I can cover my lash line completely even with a thick line. The felt tip is pretty stiff/sturdy so it's easy to make cat eye looks with it. Though one thing that turned me off was the smudge factor, it doesn't smudge after it is COMPLETELY dry. If it looks matte after 1 min, it's not really all that dry, I managed to rub it off without force, I had to wait extra 5 mins before rubbing and testing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Check for black, check for packaging capital no for the burn what is in this liner that makes it burn my eyelids like crazy? I have had it for over a year and its not finishing fast enough for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by bassinyourface95

Though it lasts long for me, it's kind of hard to apply at first (I did get used to it though, and then it was easier.) and it BURNS! If I use too much, it completely BURNS my eyelids for about 5 minutes. I didn't like it very much, though it does not flake, fade or smudge, even after a long day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by 455smile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't smude easilly, (it only smudged for me when I rubbed my eyes) and is easy to apply due to the sharp little applicator. I love the way it looks, but admit it can burn a little the first few times. Then it's ok. My fave eyliner~

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by nurseypills

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Tiny brush that does not bend. Color way too dark- bought "brown"; ended up with harsh black shade. Difficult to apply- made thick lines no matter how light a hand that I used- still ended up with Cleopatra/Ronnie Spector look. Price was fairly steep for drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by MackMimiMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this eyeliner off-and-on for 10 years. I like the brown color. I like the way it is in a small tub (for lack of a better word) and has a precision wand that you dip as opposed to a liquid pen. The color is very pigmented and you definitely will look like you are wearing eyeliner. I am not devoted to this product and veer away from it on occassion. I think I have figured out that the biggest point of dissatisfaction for me is the wand. When you first purchase the eyeliner, the wand is super pointy and precise. After a few uses, the wand dulls and creates a thicker line. I like the thin line best. The thicker line reminds me of a hoochy-mama middle school student who is just learning to apply makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

This is my first liquid eyeliner, and I'm very glad I picked up a good drugstore product because I tried other eyeliners later on and they cannot be compared to this. It doesn't rub off, smudge, flake or melt. The wand is easy to apply, it's on the thicker side, but it's very easy for beginners to control the thickness. The colour is very pigmented (which I took for granted until I tried other eyeliners). This is one excellent product!