December 19, 2014 | 1435 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by beautyjamie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have been using Almay liquid liner for about 2 years now and so far I've been loving it! unlike other liquid liners the brush applicator has a nice sharp tip for precision. it stays on the whole day and i have oily eye lids. the packaging is great and easy to carry around. Overall Almay's liquid liner is fabulous

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by hopelessheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner because I didn't have any black liquid liner and felt that I needed some in my life. At first I liked the felt tip but over time it started shedding and little hairs would come out and I'd have to pull them out so that it doesn't mess up my eyeliner. I also found that the tip got a little fatter, and its harder than it was when I first bought it to make a thin line. But the color comes out really black and doesn't smudge on me once its dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by wakeupdiana

I've been using this liner for a while. It's decent and easily available at drug stores. Takes practice to achieve perfect cat eyes, comes on really dark. The only problems I have is that it tugs my eyes which are a bit sensitive and kind of hurts. After you use it for a while the brush begins to soften up though. Wish it would stay on a bit longer, it tends to smudge around the corners of my eyes after wearing it for a while. Maybe I just need to find a good primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by hawle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It has been part of my make up routine for years. It stays on all day long and remains very dark for hours and hours. It's also very easy to pick up at any drug store. When you first put it on it will sometimes burn, but I tough it out for the results. However, if you are looking for a more natural look, this probably isn't for you. The felt tip is pretty thick and it goes on very dark with a sharp line.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ookiecrisp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product since I was a teen..., of and on. I've tried many other, but always find myself coming back to it. It's a pretty good eyeliner, stays on for most of the day and is pretty easy to useif you know what you are doing! I've always just the black.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by TONFOOLERY

I bought this about two or three years ago and it was the first liquid eyeliner I ever tried. I remember trying it a couple of times but it smeared horribly with my untrained, shaky hands and no primer. I bought it at a recommendation from a gorgeous friend of mine without realizing we have totally different skin types (my eyelids are very oily).

For those planning on/think about buying it, you should know that
- The tip/wand isn't really a brush -its more like a felt tip that can have stray strands. Those annoyed me because I'd keep trying to pull them off with my finger or ignore them.
- Although Almay is suppose to be hypoallergenic but my eyelids burned horribly when I used this...I didn't think anything at the time because I thought that was how it was suppose to feel! Naive, I toughed it out.
- It dries like a gel liner and can smear, especially if your skin is oily and you live in a humid city...

Today I use Maybelline Ultra Liner and I'm super glad I tried liquid liners again after this experience -it is completely different than Almay and I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Punkeh

Great eyeliner, been looking around for some good ones and finally picked this one up from the reviews. It doesn't burn for me, I don't put it in the upper waterline, I use pencil for that instead. It dries matte and it is very pigmented, alot of product comes out with the felt tip brush and it's easy to control.
One dip and I can cover my lash line completely even with a thick line. The felt tip is pretty stiff/sturdy so it's easy to make cat eye looks with it. Though one thing that turned me off was the smudge factor, it doesn't smudge after it is COMPLETELY dry. If it looks matte after 1 min, it's not really all that dry, I managed to rub it off without force, I had to wait extra 5 mins before rubbing and testing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Check for black, check for packaging capital no for the burn what is in this liner that makes it burn my eyelids like crazy? I have had it for over a year and its not finishing fast enough for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by bassinyourface95

Though it lasts long for me, it's kind of hard to apply at first (I did get used to it though, and then it was easier.) and it BURNS! If I use too much, it completely BURNS my eyelids for about 5 minutes. I didn't like it very much, though it does not flake, fade or smudge, even after a long day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by 455smile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't smude easilly, (it only smudged for me when I rubbed my eyes) and is easy to apply due to the sharp little applicator. I love the way it looks, but admit it can burn a little the first few times. Then it's ok. My fave eyliner~