April 21, 2014 | 908 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clarins - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Esvalle

This may be one of the best face primers over there. Texture is super smooth (as its name says) and it doesn´t break me out. The problem is that, same as others, it does not make a difference for me.. my makeup looks the same and it stays same long..All in all, it is much better than others I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by bonbini21

I love this product. It's the best primer I have ever used, it covers pores, smooths out my minor fine lines, and makes me look well-rested. It really makes your skin look smooth. It's amazing because the effect lasts all day long :) HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product a lot. Other users have mentioned that its a tad oily - I use this on my forehead and cheeks and chin not on my nose. I mix this with concealer and apply under the eyes so I don't layer too much under my eyes.
Reasonable amount - lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This is some good stuff.. And does everything that it promises. The name Instant Smooth is so true!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Lisalisa29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of Instant Smooth a while back with a Clarins order that I did from their website and ignored it in my make up box. I finally started using it and I LOVE IT. I put it around my eyes and my concealer totally smooths onto my skin like butter.

I like the effect of Instant Smooth in that it does hide my imperfections aka wrinkles. It's worth the hype! The price is reasonable too...the stuff lasts forever! I now have my sister hooked on it too! It just makes your makeup glide on....foundation looks better, concealer lays perfects on and doesn't go into lines. This stuff is fantastic! I will be using it FOREVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by aemullen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is great! I got it as a sample and bought the real deal too. It is smoothing and soothing on my dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin. It COVERS my flakes i get from using acne medicine and fills in my pores and uneven spots. Its a balm like texture that works over all my moisturizers and i like to use it best under my lancome duel finish compact powder - seriously flawless and oh so natural!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not for sensitive skin, since it contains SD Alcohol (the most drying type of alcohol), and I'd bet that it's drying for many people. Alcohol makes my skin peel within a day, and that's what happened with this. I did not notice any pore-minimizing effects and it seemed slightly greasy, and definitely left my T-zone shiny. (It also has oil in it, which I have a hard time putting on my T-zone.) Overall this might be much better for people with less sensitive skin. I returned it to Sephora and exchanged it for NARS Pore Refining Primer, which is amazing and everything I was looking for - a matte, tight, silky finish that controls oil but doesn't contain alcohol!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by gbb333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
- It instantly fills in pores and mattifies the skin; I was surprised the first time I used it as it feels like putting an eraser to my pores
- Leaves the skin feeling and looking smooth throughout the day
- You only need to use the tiniest amount

Cons:
- The price; although the tiny pot will probably last for a long time and I'm very happy with the results, it still feels overly expensive
- You have to wait at least a couple minutes before applying, which can be frustrating if you're often in a hurry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch is one of the best primers I've ever used. It does not have the greasy feeling Smashbox Photo Finish gives me.
It does smooth out your complexion and disguise pores instantly. It's easy to apply and you only need a tiny amount of product each time. It makes the perfect base for foundation. I don't mind the jar packaging. I would definitely repurchase! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by trayw86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product did minimize my pores a little for oh about 5 to 10 minutes as it rubs off easily and also its effects don't last with my oily skin and it also feels very heavy on my skin when i wear it, and when i try and apply makeup over top it just rubs off to whether i apply makeup with a brush or hands. I think perhaps for people with dryer skin it may work better but for me it didnt. Won't be repurchasing.