September 30, 2014 | 2063 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clarins - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Lamballe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For me, this makes quite a difference. I layer about three products under my eyes, and this helps prevent them from settling into my lines. It also prevents foundation around my nose from being eaten away by my skin, and it does smooth out my pores and definitely helps my foundation from budging through out the day. The SA who recommended this to me said that this primer is best for minimal usage, as in it is probably best to use this only in certain areas where you feel you need it and not a very good product to use all over your face. I disagree with her, I adore this for every area of my face. My skin is very oily, and while this definitely does not do anything to prevent oils from breaking through, it really helps my makeup survive blotting. A little goes a long way, though I did manage to go through a whole jar. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by BelllaB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The product is ok, but it doesn't really do a lot of smoothing.

I wanted to see if the product made any difference.

I applied it around my eye area on one side of my face only and proceeded to apply make up as usual.

I couldn't notice any difference from one side to the other, nor could my sister. She is very discerning and very honest about her evaluations!

I feel like a bit of a guinea pig with these expensive products that do not really do much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by jenniferblaufrau

I am very minimalist with my makeup and, until now, never used a primer of any kind -- just a little bit of powder foundation. But I decided I wanted to try something that would lessen the appearance of my large pores. I read a ton of reviews and did my research before investing in a quality product that sounded like it would work. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it. You don't need much, and I should easily get 100 uses out of this jar.

The product is very easy to apply, and it definitely reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines, and makes my skin look smoother. When I use this, I think my skin looks like it did 10 years ago -- fresh, smooth, and glowing.

It's not perfect. Sometimes, the foundation does settle into the pores and show up more obviously than it normally would, but with a little patting and smoothing, I can usually get rid of most of that.

I've been using this for a few weeks now, and have had no breakouts or adverse effects, which is a relief.

I might try other primers to compare, but I believe I have found the right one for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by AFerber

I had high hopes because of some of the other reviews, however, I am very disappointed by this product. I have large pores & very oily skin. This smoothed out my face a bit but not enough. It also made my face feel greasy & only slightly minimizes my pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Esvalle

This may be one of the best face primers over there. Texture is super smooth (as its name says) and it doesn´t break me out. The problem is that, same as others, it does not make a difference for me.. my makeup looks the same and it stays same long..All in all, it is much better than others I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by bonbini21

I love this product. It's the best primer I have ever used, it covers pores, smooths out my minor fine lines, and makes me look well-rested. It really makes your skin look smooth. It's amazing because the effect lasts all day long :) HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product a lot. Other users have mentioned that its a tad oily - I use this on my forehead and cheeks and chin not on my nose. I mix this with concealer and apply under the eyes so I don't layer too much under my eyes.
Reasonable amount - lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This is some good stuff.. And does everything that it promises. The name Instant Smooth is so true!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Lisalisa29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of Instant Smooth a while back with a Clarins order that I did from their website and ignored it in my make up box. I finally started using it and I LOVE IT. I put it around my eyes and my concealer totally smooths onto my skin like butter.

I like the effect of Instant Smooth in that it does hide my imperfections aka wrinkles. It's worth the hype! The price is reasonable too...the stuff lasts forever! I now have my sister hooked on it too! It just makes your makeup glide on....foundation looks better, concealer lays perfects on and doesn't go into lines. This stuff is fantastic! I will be using it FOREVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by aemullen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is great! I got it as a sample and bought the real deal too. It is smoothing and soothing on my dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin. It COVERS my flakes i get from using acne medicine and fills in my pores and uneven spots. Its a balm like texture that works over all my moisturizers and i like to use it best under my lancome duel finish compact powder - seriously flawless and oh so natural!