Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Electric

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/15/2007 9:32:00 AM

This color is really pretty. It went on smoothly and stayed on for a long time.

I bought the travel size set of 5 that UD just came out with and this was in it. I was very excited because I've always wanted to try this eyeliner and now I had a chance! I am definitely a fan. This is a bright shimmery robin's egg blue that goes on smooth and stays put. I have it on today and it definitely makes my hazel eyes pop. The price of these is kinda high. I'm glad I got the travel size for a fraction of the price.

UD's 24/7 eyeliners are awesome, but since this is the only color I have I will write my review under here. I like it because it is very smooth when you put it on, blends so easily and stays put very well. I don't use the color electric very often but it is a great color to use if your clothes go with it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a pencil that needs to be shaved. I wish they'd come out with a self-sharpening type of thing.

This is a very vivid, bright turquoise color (with some shimmer/glitter) that's definitely not for those who prefer neutral tones. It glides on very smooth and dries quickly--no smudging for hours, except if I forget I'm wearing it and start rubbing my eyes. But it's definitely waterproof, and it stays on for a LONG time. Sometimes I put it on at 3pm or so, and it's still on my lids the next day after I wake up! My only beef with it is that it doesn't stay on my waterline (nothing seems to, though), it irritates my eyes if I try to apply it to my waterline, and the cap keeps coming off the pencil, so I got it on the inside of my white purse.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a lovely bright turquoise shimmery color. if it wasn't so expensive, i'd but it for myself instead of using my friend's one. i recommend this for everyone, regardless of skin color.

I looooove this eyeliner! I had my makeup done for prom, and this color perfectly matched my teal-turquoise dress. The color also made my dark brown eyes pop! I think this color goes well with brown, gold, and light pink eyeshadows. This eyeliner itself is also great. It lasts very long! I had the e/l applied around 2:30pm, and it was still intact by 2am!! Gorgeous color, high staying power, goes on smoothly, and just perfect!

on 5/2/2007 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This color is crazy. It's bright and loud and very pigmented. Like most 24/7 liners, this is smooth and doesn't tug when applied. Staying power by itself is not very good - I always prime my lids with UDPP, but even then there is a bit of transfer.

Electric is a bright metallic electric turqouise, and is my favorite 24.7. It is highly pigmented and really pops. I think the texture is slightly different than the other ones, it is still soft, but not quite as soft so I have an easier time making a precise line. Highly recommended and will definitely repurchase!

on 2/27/2007 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EYELINER. i have gotten so many complements on my eyes when i where this brilliant color. when i where this people usually comment on how beautiful my eyes are not on the color, because the color itself makes brown eyes POP! sometimes i just like to rim the bottom lids with it, sometimes all around the eye,or just on top, and they all look so pretty! it stays on all day (even through sleep!) and washes off easily with facial cleanser. this is the BEST eyeliner i have ever used. i recommend all the colors to everyone, espcially this one!

on 12/28/2006 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG this is my HG of blue eyeliners! This is a MUST HAVE for anyone in search of vibrant colors that last all day and NEVER fade or smudge. I'm in heaven when I wear this! I was totally in shock over the staying power. It's such a beautiful bright blue! I'm going to repurchase this over...and over...and over.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products