August 21, 2014 | 1118 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 glide-on in Electric

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by collegestudent88

UD's 24/7 eyeliners are awesome, but since this is the only color I have I will write my review under here. I like it because it is very smooth when you put it on, blends so easily and stays put very well. I don't use the color electric very often but it is a great color to use if your clothes go with it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a pencil that needs to be shaved. I wish they'd come out with a self-sharpening type of thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by kiwi_of_hearts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very vivid, bright turquoise color (with some shimmer/glitter) that's definitely not for those who prefer neutral tones. It glides on very smooth and dries quickly--no smudging for hours, except if I forget I'm wearing it and start rubbing my eyes. But it's definitely waterproof, and it stays on for a LONG time. Sometimes I put it on at 3pm or so, and it's still on my lids the next day after I wake up! My only beef with it is that it doesn't stay on my waterline (nothing seems to, though), it irritates my eyes if I try to apply it to my waterline, and the cap keeps coming off the pencil, so I got it on the inside of my white purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by babybumblebee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a lovely bright turquoise shimmery color. if it wasn't so expensive, i'd but it for myself instead of using my friend's one. i recommend this for everyone, regardless of skin color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

I looooove this eyeliner! I had my makeup done for prom, and this color perfectly matched my teal-turquoise dress. The color also made my dark brown eyes pop! I think this color goes well with brown, gold, and light pink eyeshadows. This eyeliner itself is also great. It lasts very long! I had the e/l applied around 2:30pm, and it was still intact by 2am!! Gorgeous color, high staying power, goes on smoothly, and just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 11:40:00 PM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is crazy. It's bright and loud and very pigmented. Like most 24/7 liners, this is smooth and doesn't tug when applied. Staying power by itself is not very good - I always prime my lids with UDPP, but even then there is a bit of transfer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by thebeautyjunkie

Electric is a bright metallic electric turqouise, and is my favorite 24.7. It is highly pigmented and really pops. I think the texture is slightly different than the other ones, it is still soft, but not quite as soft so I have an easier time making a precise line. Highly recommended and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 10:43:00 AM More reviews by magicBUS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EYELINER. i have gotten so many complements on my eyes when i where this brilliant color. when i where this people usually comment on how beautiful my eyes are not on the color, because the color itself makes brown eyes POP! sometimes i just like to rim the bottom lids with it, sometimes all around the eye,or just on top, and they all look so pretty! it stays on all day (even through sleep!) and washes off easily with facial cleanser. this is the BEST eyeliner i have ever used. i recommend all the colors to everyone, espcially this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by lissalynn

OMG this is my HG of blue eyeliners! This is a MUST HAVE for anyone in search of vibrant colors that last all day and NEVER fade or smudge. I'm in heaven when I wear this! I was totally in shock over the staying power. It's such a beautiful bright blue! I'm going to repurchase this over...and over...and over.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Danielle82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the consistency of these pencils! The creaminess is unbeatable; most pencils are always drying out on me. I love electric becuase of the shocking blue/turqouise color, I just wish it came with the smudger on the end like some of the other liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful turquoise blue pencil. This are the best pencils I have ever used. I have tried many!