July 25, 2014 | 1852 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Erinscool16

If you have easily tangled, hard to comb hair you MUST try this. I have long wavy slightly frizzy hair that was always a huge pain to comb after I got out of the shower. Ever since I started using this, my comb glides right through my hair. All you need is a quarter size amount and thus bottle will last you forever. I never really liked the smell of this brand's products but I do for this. It's very inexpensive as well! (I got mine for around 3 or 4 dollars at walmart). The only con for me is that garnier tests on animals.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by bodie358

I loved what it did for my hair but my ears broke out in a terrible rash from this. I have had this problem with other Garnier hair products too. Can't rate it highly if I can't use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by silenla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

absolutely wonderful, make my hair silky soft and sleek. the frizzys is gone too

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by a7xfans1023

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff and am shocked by the bad reviews. I think you guys who are flat ironing and blow drying with it are using it the wrong way...I have fine, damaged thin bleached white blonde wavy hair. When I let it air dry with nothing in it, its wavy, but kind of frizzy and fluffy.

The way I use it is: I scrunch it into my wet detangled hair and let it air dry or diffuse it if I'm in a rush. (It looks better when air dried). At first it looks like I gelled it or something...but when it fully dries it defines my waves and makes my hair look less fluffy. It also helps to wave up some of the areas that don't wave up as much as the rest. It doesn't get crunchy and somehow just looks a lot more put together than when I air dry it with no product. Plus it takes about 2 minutes to do my hair in the morning now :) Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I could leave this in my hair during the day, but I find that it is makes my hair oily and weighs it down (I have thin hair and oily scalp). I use this at night, it works well for that. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by sheertiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think I could be without this product. :) I use it after every time I blow dry my hair. My hair had gotten damaged and frizzy from the many times I used to straighten it years back and this makes it appear so healthy. It really adds shine, sleekness, and softness to your hair. The best part is that your hair also doesn't feel greasy after you put this on. A quarter size is all you need, and I have long hair. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by chrisvelley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have dry relaxed and was looking for something to used as my daily hair moisturizer but unfortunately this thing doesn't give the moisture I really need. Also I was trying to find ways for this to work on my hair I tried using it with my damp hair and when it was dry but I finally found the best way to use this I put this in my hair while my hair is damp after a wash THEN I put rollers in my hair and blow dry. When my hair was finally dry and I was taking my rollers out I noticed that my hair had a gorgeous natural looking shine to it and that it was soft. :D I really didn't need to flat iron my hair (which I still did cause I really want my hair to be bone straight) I really like this now that I found a way for it to work in my hair. Oh I really like the smell of it! Its not really a fruity smell like most leave ins but its has a really clean smell that I really don't know how to explain it lol. My mom just brought the Sleek and Shine 3min masque and I'm really looking forward to using it since it has a lot of great reviews!!! Would I buy again?? The answer is yes because its really cheap and affordable. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale for $2. My hair is dry, quite frizzy and needs something good to tame it. I put this in my hair towel-dried and comb it through, and then air dry for a few minutes before heat styling to give the conditioner time to set into the hair. While this doesn't vanish my frizz, my hair is definitely much softer and sleeker with it than without it. My hairstyle also seems to hold a bit better. It doesn't weigh my hair down which is my biggest complaint for leave-ins. For the price I'd say it's worth a try. I'm surprised I like it because I tried Fructis years ago and hated it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by daram7857

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this product, my hair felt wet, and as far as I know, it was a little bit drying. However, after about 20-30 minutes, my hair became a lot silkier than before. I got this for 2.99 which is very cheap for 300ml. I would definitely buy this again:))

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by JamaicanWhitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works good on my long hair. My ends are really dry, but the rest of my hair is silk and shiny. So this helps to even out between the two. However, its not the desired effect that I hope to have. I will be searching for another leave-in-conditioner that will hopefully have a better effect than this one. But it still does the job :)