April 17, 2014 | 1767 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by sheertiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think I could be without this product. :) I use it after every time I blow dry my hair. My hair had gotten damaged and frizzy from the many times I used to straighten it years back and this makes it appear so healthy. It really adds shine, sleekness, and softness to your hair. The best part is that your hair also doesn't feel greasy after you put this on. A quarter size is all you need, and I have long hair. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by chrisvelley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have dry relaxed and was looking for something to used as my daily hair moisturizer but unfortunately this thing doesn't give the moisture I really need. Also I was trying to find ways for this to work on my hair I tried using it with my damp hair and when it was dry but I finally found the best way to use this I put this in my hair while my hair is damp after a wash THEN I put rollers in my hair and blow dry. When my hair was finally dry and I was taking my rollers out I noticed that my hair had a gorgeous natural looking shine to it and that it was soft. :D I really didn't need to flat iron my hair (which I still did cause I really want my hair to be bone straight) I really like this now that I found a way for it to work in my hair. Oh I really like the smell of it! Its not really a fruity smell like most leave ins but its has a really clean smell that I really don't know how to explain it lol. My mom just brought the Sleek and Shine 3min masque and I'm really looking forward to using it since it has a lot of great reviews!!! Would I buy again?? The answer is yes because its really cheap and affordable. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale for $2. My hair is dry, quite frizzy and needs something good to tame it. I put this in my hair towel-dried and comb it through, and then air dry for a few minutes before heat styling to give the conditioner time to set into the hair. While this doesn't vanish my frizz, my hair is definitely much softer and sleeker with it than without it. My hairstyle also seems to hold a bit better. It doesn't weigh my hair down which is my biggest complaint for leave-ins. For the price I'd say it's worth a try. I'm surprised I like it because I tried Fructis years ago and hated it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by daram7857

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this product, my hair felt wet, and as far as I know, it was a little bit drying. However, after about 20-30 minutes, my hair became a lot silkier than before. I got this for 2.99 which is very cheap for 300ml. I would definitely buy this again:))

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by JamaicanWhitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works good on my long hair. My ends are really dry, but the rest of my hair is silk and shiny. So this helps to even out between the two. However, its not the desired effect that I hope to have. I will be searching for another leave-in-conditioner that will hopefully have a better effect than this one. But it still does the job :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 6:36:00 AM More reviews by jayonee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is great for people with thicker hair. If your hair is too fine, it'll definitely weigh it down. This is also good for people with dry hair because it moisturizes my dry, coarse hair wonderfully. I love this product and the AMAZING scent. The only downside to this product is that it is exceedingly hard to wash off your hands. Next time, I'll probably try to find coconut milk/cream/etc for a more natural alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by xVanniex

I really wanted this product to work, but sadly it didnt. What makes it even worse is that i actually liked the smell of it. I won't be buying again tho. It weighs my hair down and makes it sort of crusty/hard? Lol can't really find the word for it. But... I'm sure it'll work for others :P

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Crescent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't Exactly use this how your suppose too...
Not sure if it works for frizzyness or shine But it Weights my hair down, Which is probably a bad thing for most But this is SERIOUSLY my HG for Winter Because of it...
Why? because for a Very odd reason my Hair gets EXTREME staticy during winter (it literally floats and sticks to everything) so it weights my hair down and gets rid of the static. I dunno if it's just staticy because I have Thick pin straight Asian hair though.
I just don't like how it may get clumpy which is why you need to MAKE sure you have wet hair or The wetter side of damp hair to apply and brush it out with your fingers evenly through your hair, closer to you tips .

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by NatashaOO7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it! I have really fine, curly hair, so I'm not a huge fan of volume. I feel like when I use this, it takes my hair FOREVER to air dry and looks poofy. Also, it contains alcohol. I don't think any hair product should contain alcohol.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by MissEmpress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really dislike this product. The only redeemable quality it has is the scent.

It is in no way shape or form moisturizing and in looking at the ingredients, the second ingredient is some form of alcohol, so no wonder. When I put this on my hair, a couple minutes later my hair feels even drier and as if I hadn't put anything on it at all. It doesn't soften, detangle or moisturize my hair and I have a 3/4 filled bottle that I don't know what to do with, because I just can't use it.

Ohh, on dry hair it may work a bit better, but I bought it as a leave-in so overall I find it to be a waste of money.