November 23, 2014 | 856 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I initially bought this, I loved it for a couple of weeks. It is really creamy and a little goes a long way. Some may say it is really thick but the key is to use very little and pat it into your skin. I like the packaging in that it is a tube but I find that I end up squeezing out more than I need, because you don't need a lot, it is very opaque and build-able but can be sheered out if you don't need that much coverage. It also covers blemishes on other areas of the face very well. For me, even though I have dry skin, this needs to be set with powder or it slides off my face. I will not repurchase this mainly in that it is only good on bare skin. I find that this concealer "balls up" (forms solids) when I try to put it over my moisturizer, eye cream, sunscreen or primer. It would not go well with any of my other face products, which is unfortunate. Also, for a 9-5er, it's staying power isn't that great. I find it settles in fine lines and travels south by the end of the day. I got this for about $18 cdn at Sephora. Tube has a lot of product and will likely last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My Mom bought this, and as she doesn't wear much makeup, never really used it. For what it is, it's an alright concealer. I've got a pretty naturally creasy under eye area and it tends to cake up. Nothing that has turned me away, though. I'll use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by BeautyonaBudget

I would MARRY this product if I could but unfortunately, it is not yet legal anywhere in the world; but one day...!

I absolutely adore this concealer! Due in part to some awesome genetics (thanks Dad!) and one too many all nighters, I look like a boxing raccoon that's taken one too many punches to the eyes; WITHOUT my All About Eyes Concealer that is! WITH it, I get complements on how beautiful my eyes are and no one runs away screaming and crying!

I swear by all Clinique products because all of them make you look great and they look natural! No one ever thinks I'm wearing face makeup!
It really is a miracle product!

BONUSES: Clinique doesn't test on animals and their products don't clog pores, are oil-free, hypo-allergenic, and help improve your skin as you wear them!

Tips: I recommend using a concealer brush and setting it with a product specially made for setting and brightening (like Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening powder) so there's no creasing and it lasts allllll day and night!!
---------------------------------------------------------------

PROS:
--great coverage
--long-lasting
--a little goes a looong way
--I don't look like a boxing raccoon!
--1 tube lasts months+ !
--discounts available for military
--hypoallergenic
--noncomedogenic
--non-creasing
--GREAT for dark circles!
--not tested on animals!

CONS:
--pricier (but worth it and like I said, a little goes a long way and it lasts for months!!)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by cessnovember

Under-eye circles are probably my biggest problem, and I really like using this product to cover 'em. A little goes a long way, and the brightening properties is helpful. I love that it stays on through the day in spite of my oily skin. A word of advice: I think this product really needs to be used in conjunction with some type of eye cream. It doesn't smooth well otherwise, and I would never have liked it as much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by gracejones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG!
I used to wear this for years and then stopped as I started using Lancome's light reflecting retouch but recently a friend commented that my bags were noticeable. She suggested I tried this! I bought it again and realized why I kept using it all those years; it covers really well, you can layer for lighter or heavier coverage. The packaging is convenient and hygienic and you can dot some flash retouche or anyother light reflecting concealer on top for extra effect. Its also good for hiding blemished skin. I stays put well, creases sometimes slightly but nothing serious and it is comfortable to well.
I have tried other concealers, Lancome, ysl, chanel, la prairie but keep coming back to this one.

Part of my daily routine!
HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by missshari

I like this concealer alot, it offers good coverage and doesn't crease. It's a nice texture that blends nicely. Price is reasonable too compared to other high end barnds.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Andreapadillaca

i love this concealer!!
BEST product i have ever tried!! it last all day long!, natural finish, its everything i was looking for!!
ill recommend this to everybody, exept if you have very puffy eyes..
and.. exelent coverage!.

Yes, all totally buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by AprilLC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was good and I liked it okay but it fell short of it's claims. The coverage was good but it did settle into lines fairly quickly. It must be applied with a very light hand for a natural look. I didn't feel like any moisture was added to my undereye as a result of this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by NAK4beauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I researched this product a lot before buying it and was sure it was the one for me. I really, really wanted to like this. But sadly, I do not. :( The claims of this concealer from the clinique website: "Multi-tasking concealer disguises dark under-eye circles while helping to reduce the look of puffiness. Long-wearing, moisturizing formula won't crease or settle into fine lines." This concealer does nothing at all for me as far as coverage goes. This really did not cover anything at all. You could see my dark circles just as much as you could without any concealer. This concealer creases like crazy! It's horrible. It creases pretty much as soon as I apply it and makes me look like I have under eye wrinkles even though I have none whatsoever. As for moisturizing, the concealer actually appears to dry out my under eye area. I can't stand this concealer and will be returning it to sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i used this concealer for the past 3 years. it's really good to cover bad undereye circles but it's nothing for a natural look. it's kinda sticky and the tube is annoying. settles sometimes into fine lines. it gives great coverage but if u use too much u end up having white circles. stays on all day.