Shiseido The Makeup Corrector Pencil

4.3

Trioctanoin, Behenic Acid, Talc, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Japan Wax, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica

on 12/8/2003 9:05:00 AM

This is a terrific lightweight corrector. Very convenient for minor blemishes. I gave it a four simply b/c there must be another corrector pencil out there with a better colour range (what's a PPP supposed to wear in the summer?) and a similarly non-clogging formula that would last just slightly longer on me. I use it over foundation and/or powder, otherwise it's just too obvious and slides off quickly.

on 10/7/2003 8:59:00 AM

Previously, I had purchased Shiseido's tube concealer, which I liked a lot. However, I did not use it often, except for covering occasional red pimples. Also, blending was a hassle. This pencil suits my needs. I have #2, medium naturel. It's sanitary, non-cakey, easy to dot on blemishes--and to my surprise, long-lasting!

on 8/24/2003 5:52:00 AM

PRICE: US$15.00

SUPERB. I normally don't like pencil concealers because they're just plain painful when I try and 'draw' on my face. Shiseido's is different though. It's creamy and soft and I can color in my zits without wincing in pain. The tip is a bit small for coloring under my eyes quickly, but it's perfect for covering up zits and small imperfections.

continued >>

on 4/22/2003 7:46:00 PM

The best portable concealor. I have used the end nub in my little makeup pouch attached to my keys and I am good to go. A little sheer for my pigmentation problems, but makes them better and clears the other small dots on my cheeks.

on 3/17/2003 3:04:00 AM

I love this product! I have it in "light" and it's great for my undereye circles. I use it to color in the shadow at the very bottom of the dark circle -- the pencil tip makes it very easy to layer on heavy coverage precisely. It's also good for quickly evening out color irregularities around the lipline.

on 1/19/2003 3:40:00 PM

This is a narrow pencil concealer (eyeliner width). I have the "light" colour which is perfect for my fair, neutral/warm-toned skin. I have a lot of marks on my cheeks and chin from past breakouts and this works wonderfully at concealing and virtually erasing them. I prefer concealers in pencil form as they are much easier to use as well as more portable. This also lasts longer on me than cream or liquid concealers which seem to slip off my face when it starts to get a little oily. It's labeled as non-comedogenic and hasn't caused me any problems in this regard. I've repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.

This is a nice little item...When you need to correct and conceal a little something... The pencil is easy to use and make a precise dot on whatever you want to conceal!

on 10/16/2002 3:35:00 PM

I use this pencil sharpened to outline around my lipstick and eyeliner to keep it from smudging, works great. If you accidentaly put on too much liner, it is great to remove any extra.

on 8/6/2002 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love love love this make up corrector pencil. I use it every day to just dot on any place on my skin that has any redness to it. I also use this as a lip liner outside of my lips and it does an excellent job of keeping my lipstick from bleeding. This is so handy to carry around. I will never be without it!

on 2/3/2002 6:01:00 PM

I have this in Medium Naturel #2. Since it's a pencil, it's very easy to apply - no mess. I have to blend it a bit, but then the coverage gets a little too sheer for me. Other than that it's great and will last "forever"

Top Rated Shiseido Products