Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

2.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Nothing really special here. It didn't length or volumize my lashes very well. All that attracted me to this was it's pretty design on the bottle. But that's as good as it gets.

on 6/2/2011 10:53:00 AM

I love UD, I love the packaging and love the name, but this mascara is useless! I bought it because I assumed it would do what it says on the tube. It doesn't. The only thing "fat" is the brush, so much so that I can't apply it without getting it on my eyelids and under eye, therefore ruining the rest of my make up. The product seems to be quite dry and the first coat gives little coverage and no volume. The second coat clumps. This mascara is hard work. I've used it once and will NOT be using it again. Unfortunately I cannot return it so it is destined for the bin. Waste of 16... Thumbs down UD.

on 5/26/2011 7:32:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

Simply.... AWFUL!
Agree with every one else worst mascara ever mine was incredibly dry like the lid had been left off, it smelt steong of chemicals, it flaked off with in 10-20 mins of putting it on & irratated my eyes! SO dissapointed with it

on 5/18/2011 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so this my first high line mascara. This mascara is worst then a $3 mascara from the drugstore. First, it clump like hell, gave ok volume, and really no lenght.Most important thing is that it flaky like crazy. You would see little black spots on your lower eyes and cheeks. I don't see anything good about this mascara. This really has to be the worst mascara I have ever try. There really nothing good to say about this mascara. Oh wait, there is, the packing it cute. That about it.

Overall, Worst Mascara in the history of makeup!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked this mascara a lot. After curling my eyelashes, it helps hold well, but you have to reapply a lot. Hope to but this again.

on 4/6/2011 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love UD however this mascara was the worst! It gave no volume, clumped when I applied more than one coat and it flaked under my eyes. Will return it asap.

on 3/28/2011 3:48:00 PM

I like thia mascara, it made my lashes really nice and full and voluminous! has a big brush like the bad gal lash, cute packaging, doesn't flake at all. the only thing is this mascara dried out soooo fast, like I was kind of shocked at how quickly it became useless (lol.) A lot of times mascaras will get even better when they dry out a little, but with the big brush and everything this one just becomes really difficult to work with. I wouldn't buy it again - not at that price! - even though it is quite nice, it's just such a waste

on 3/11/2011 3:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I typically dont buy HE mascaras since they need replacing so often, but I snagged this in a hautelook sale, figuring even if i hated it i wouldnt take a huge loss. My win, this is awesome! I got the wp one as well but even non wp this doesnt smudge until I take it off at night. It adds volume and a little length, though my lashes are full and curled as is, so i dont need alot. :) I quite like this.

on 3/8/2011 9:29:00 PM

I like this mascara! I love the brush and I really like the volume this mascara gives my lashes! Also, it has very cute packaging :). I haven't used the waterproof version yet.

on 3/8/2011 4:51:00 PM

worst mascara ever. Didn't do anything to my lashes at all, I ended up returning it because I was simply astonished as to how a mascara could be so useless!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products