October 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Simply.... AWFUL!
Agree with every one else worst mascara ever mine was incredibly dry like the lid had been left off, it smelt steong of chemicals, it flaked off with in 10-20 mins of putting it on & irratated my eyes! SO dissapointed with it

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2011 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Nymphette89

Ok, so this my first high line mascara. This mascara is worst then a $3 mascara from the drugstore. First, it clump like hell, gave ok volume, and really no lenght.Most important thing is that it flaky like crazy. You would see little black spots on your lower eyes and cheeks. I don't see anything good about this mascara. This really has to be the worst mascara I have ever try. There really nothing good to say about this mascara. Oh wait, there is, the packing it cute. That about it.

Overall, Worst Mascara in the history of makeup!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by KrissCross14

I liked this mascara a lot. After curling my eyelashes, it helps hold well, but you have to reapply a lot. Hope to but this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I love UD however this mascara was the worst! It gave no volume, clumped when I applied more than one coat and it flaked under my eyes. Will return it asap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by 7954

I like thia mascara, it made my lashes really nice and full and voluminous! has a big brush like the bad gal lash, cute packaging, doesn't flake at all. the only thing is this mascara dried out soooo fast, like I was kind of shocked at how quickly it became useless (lol.) A lot of times mascaras will get even better when they dry out a little, but with the big brush and everything this one just becomes really difficult to work with. I wouldn't buy it again - not at that price! - even though it is quite nice, it's just such a waste

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by kahmiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I typically dont buy HE mascaras since they need replacing so often, but I snagged this in a hautelook sale, figuring even if i hated it i wouldnt take a huge loss. My win, this is awesome! I got the wp one as well but even non wp this doesnt smudge until I take it off at night. It adds volume and a little length, though my lashes are full and curled as is, so i dont need alot. :) I quite like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

I like this mascara! I love the brush and I really like the volume this mascara gives my lashes! Also, it has very cute packaging :). I haven't used the waterproof version yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by SaBay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

worst mascara ever. Didn't do anything to my lashes at all, I ended up returning it because I was simply astonished as to how a mascara could be so useless!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by ohtin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think this mascara did really anything for me. I mean it gave my lashes a more finished look than when I didnt put any mascara at all but that was it. It didnt really add volume or length. I wouldve been happier if I bought a drugstore mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Caxxandra

This has to be the worst mascara I ever bought. It does nothing to my eyelashes. In addition, it wears off so easily. I always seem to get it in my eyes while I am applying it and it burns. I like Urban Decay, but this was a major let down. Upset that I didn't read the reviews before I bought it. The lady at Ulta suggested it.