April 18, 2014 | 1657 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by kahmiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I typically dont buy HE mascaras since they need replacing so often, but I snagged this in a hautelook sale, figuring even if i hated it i wouldnt take a huge loss. My win, this is awesome! I got the wp one as well but even non wp this doesnt smudge until I take it off at night. It adds volume and a little length, though my lashes are full and curled as is, so i dont need alot. :) I quite like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

I like this mascara! I love the brush and I really like the volume this mascara gives my lashes! Also, it has very cute packaging :). I haven't used the waterproof version yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by SaBay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

worst mascara ever. Didn't do anything to my lashes at all, I ended up returning it because I was simply astonished as to how a mascara could be so useless!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by ohtin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think this mascara did really anything for me. I mean it gave my lashes a more finished look than when I didnt put any mascara at all but that was it. It didnt really add volume or length. I wouldve been happier if I bought a drugstore mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Caxxandra

This has to be the worst mascara I ever bought. It does nothing to my eyelashes. In addition, it wears off so easily. I always seem to get it in my eyes while I am applying it and it burns. I like Urban Decay, but this was a major let down. Upset that I didn't read the reviews before I bought it. The lady at Ulta suggested it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Limeas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best mascara I have ever tried. Seriously. This is my holy grail of mascaras.
It doesn't clump on my lashes, at all. It makes my lashes: fuller, thicker, longer, and generally more beautiful. When I remove it at the end of the day, my lashes are sooo soft and pretty. I can't believe how well this works on me. I seem to be one of the lucky ones though considering all the bad reviews...
It really works for me though, so you might as well at least try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by georginapeach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually like the mascara itself, takes a bit of getting used to, there's something about this brush where i would always hit myself with the wand when i first began using it. I have really sensitive skin, but i've never had a problem with any eye products til this one. Whenever I would wear this mascara my eyes would sting and burn for no apparent reason. when i stopped using it my eyes went back to normal. Weird occurrence but definitely will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by bexyloves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara, and it works well for me. I really like the big brush. It does really well in catching and emphasizing my outer lashes. I also don't have trouble with clumping...I think it could do better with lengthening though. I have noticed that it smudges pretty bad if I put it on my lower lashes, though, so I use a different mascara on those.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by masceraddict

This is my favorite mascara, hands down. I don't wear many makeup products, but I am always trying to emphasize my eyes, so I need a good mascara. I've used Maybelline and Covergirl and Lancome and some other brands Sephora carries, but this is my favorite. Maybe it's not for everyone, as I already have thick lashes and big eyes, but if you're just looking for that extra 'umph' you can wear on a day-to-day basis, I would say this is perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by twinkellastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

luckily this was bought for me but if i had a choice, i would have said hey buy something else! clumpy yucky and poopie all in one...i had spider web eyes and horrible clumps and clots of mascara...boo to you urban decay..