Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

2.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Paraffin, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D’Abeille), Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Palmitic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Triethanolamine, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PVP, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.May Contain:CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This should be renamed as Big Skinny mascara..It does nothing, nada, zippo, zill. And I do mean NOTHING! I have quite long dark lashes that still do need deep black colour, lenght and/or volume and separation.
1 lippie for being free gift (!) with order.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought it because the packaging was cute and I had heard mixed reviews and decided to try it for myself. Bad idea, I am a contact wearer and and one 2 occasions i got just the tiniest amount of this in my eye on my contact.... my eyes would not stop watering , i had to take all of my eye makeup off are re-do it both times , once i even had to throw away my contact because it did not come off. not to mention my tube did not shut well and dried very quickly. I was VERY dissapointed in this mascara.

Do not like this at all.The formula is way too dry for me,adding clumps to my lashes. Even though this product is known for the big brush, I found the brush to be too big so it's hard for me to do my bottom lashes.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Nothing really special here. It didn't length or volumize my lashes very well. All that attracted me to this was it's pretty design on the bottle. But that's as good as it gets.

I love UD, I love the packaging and love the name, but this mascara is useless! I bought it because I assumed it would do what it says on the tube. It doesn't. The only thing "fat" is the brush, so much so that I can't apply it without getting it on my eyelids and under eye, therefore ruining the rest of my make up. The product seems to be quite dry and the first coat gives little coverage and no volume. The second coat clumps. This mascara is hard work. I've used it once and will NOT be using it again. Unfortunately I cannot return it so it is destined for the bin. Waste of £16... Thumbs down UD.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

Simply.... AWFUL!
Agree with every one else worst mascara ever mine was incredibly dry like the lid had been left off, it smelt steong of chemicals, it flaked off with in 10-20 mins of putting it on & irratated my eyes! SO dissapointed with it

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so this my first high line mascara. This mascara is worst then a $3 mascara from the drugstore. First, it clump like hell, gave ok volume, and really no lenght.Most important thing is that it flaky like crazy. You would see little black spots on your lower eyes and cheeks. I don't see anything good about this mascara. This really has to be the worst mascara I have ever try. There really nothing good to say about this mascara. Oh wait, there is, the packing it cute. That about it.

Overall, Worst Mascara in the history of makeup!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked this mascara a lot. After curling my eyelashes, it helps hold well, but you have to reapply a lot. Hope to but this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love UD however this mascara was the worst! It gave no volume, clumped when I applied more than one coat and it flaked under my eyes. Will return it asap.

I like thia mascara, it made my lashes really nice and full and voluminous! has a big brush like the bad gal lash, cute packaging, doesn't flake at all. the only thing is this mascara dried out soooo fast, like I was kind of shocked at how quickly it became useless (lol.) A lot of times mascaras will get even better when they dry out a little, but with the big brush and everything this one just becomes really difficult to work with. I wouldn't buy it again - not at that price! - even though it is quite nice, it's just such a waste

Popular Mascaras