October 31, 2014 | 1532 users online

Mascara - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 7:32:00 AM More reviews by bwahahaha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

On my 3rd tube of this, this stuff is seriously smudgeproof! I use it on my lower lashes and it really lengthens them. However, I find that it tends to clump a little when I use it on my upper lashes. The packaging is adorable and the price is very reasonable!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Kesha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really luv this product, my HG mascara right now!
It's still looks natural & curly while i used it all day long and the price is quiet good for the quality, definitely buy it again especially it can makes my lash more length :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by kakari89

I'm reading through some of the negative reviews on here, and I wonder if those reviewers know HOW this mascara is supposed to be used. I got this from Japan and you're supposed to use it AFTER you apply on your regular mascara. The user is supposed to apply it at the tips of the lashes, brushing it outwards multiple times until a desired length is accomplished. It's a lengthener; you're not supposed to use it alone on your bare lashes. I know this because I read various Japanese beauty/fashion magazines and a lot of them feature this mascara.

Now onto the review, I would definitely purchase this again. It is in the same category as the Fiberwig mascaras and Givenchy Phenomenon Eyes mascaras, where the liquid is rubbery and you brush and brush until you get the length you like. Except for this mascara, it's supposed to be used only at the tips after you apply your regular mascara.

23 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by joeysoong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I've ever tried! And I liked it a lot! It lengthens and holds up curls for the whole day! Seriously! On the down side, it's very hard to remove as it is super waterproof. But I don't really mind. :) So 5/5! Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by rytta

I love this product. It really holds my curl all day long and as they say, it lengthen my lash beautifully. But the waterproof solution makes it hard to clean up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 12:09:00 AM More reviews by stellar4217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. Its budgeproof which I love. I've cried with it on, went swimming with it on, etc & my mascara was perfect. I use a small dab of vaseline & it comes right off. My eyelashes look nice and long without looking fake.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

this mascara is really hard to remove,and it last through the night and even after i shower!!!!it doesn't really create length and thickness, it's just an OK product for me.did not really create the look that i wanted

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by rawrboom

overall, i think it's pretty good for
lengthing your eyelashes and all,
it is waterproof and doesn't smudge,
which is good. it stays on when
im showering, or swimming, etc.
the brush is okay, it's more of
like a "comb". i'm fine with it i guess.
BUT, the one thing i don't like about it,
is that it is very hard to remove.
(well in my opinion)
and it makes a few eyelashes
fall off sometimes (not A LOT though)
wellwell, it's average, actually
ABOVE average. i find it better than
the cover girl lash blast.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Survivalgirl

This product is overrated.

Yes, it holds curls really, really well.
And yes, it doesn't even smudge at all.

But it don't really add THAT much length and volume to my lashes. And the brush applicator pretty much sucks and clumps my lashes if I'm not careful. I have use other better mascara out there but this one for a drug store price is worth its value, I guess.

However, what I like about this product is that it gives a very glossy black. I have tried a lot of other drug store brand like Loeal , maybelline, fasio but none of them gave this type of glossy black.

I will probably buy this product again as this is quite cheap and convenient for me to buy but no, it's not that impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by tecky

THE BEST BEST BEST!!
MY HG MASCARA-
I have tried them all- nothing compares w/ shiseido majolica majorca
paired w/ shiseido mascara base-- you get the longest & flattering lashes!!