New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

Price: $

on 5/29/2010 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't understand all the great reviews on this blush.
It's crap. I am super fair and this doesn't show up on me. It's powdery, chalky, no pigmentation. Price paid definitely reflects in the crummy packaging too. Have had it since last summer '09. It's gone to the dump this year. This brand is okay generally though. (I like their glosses) This product is a miss.

One of my favorite blushes, and i am a total blush whore! Shows up almost identical to MAC Pink Swoon on me, which I love equally. Leaves a beautiful babydoll flushed pink shade when I apply on the apples of my cheeks. I love how the blush is so soft and the pan is round and so big, making it easy to pick up the perfect amount on my blush brush. And it's SO cheap ! I will be buying this again and again.

*EDIT* I knocked off a point because the blush is really soft and powdery and even though it's a huge pot, I have already hit pan after a short while.

on 4/30/2010 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of MY favourite blushes! I find myself reaching out for this blush more than any of my other MAC blushes! Itís shaped like a mosaic, hence the name! Itís got different tones of pink Ė Bright coral pinks, taupey pinks, pinks with mauve undertones etc. When i swirl my brush in there, i get the prettiest flush of pink. I apply this on the apples of my cheeks, and it looks great. I mean, itís an obvious blush flush, not the most NATURAL but definitely not over powering by any means. I really think you should try it, if youíre looking for a nice affordable blush.

on 3/17/2010 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this stuff. I find it soft, easy to use, and it comes in great colors. Sadly, a day or two after I bought it, I dropped it on the bathroom floor and the mosaic shattered. Because of the crappy packaging, all I have left of it are pink rocks and dust. But it still works just as well, and I still use it regardless of how much of a mess it makes now. I've been trying to buy a new one for ages now, but no one ever seems to have it in stock. One day, I'll have a really mosaic color wheel to use, and I'll love it that much more.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This product is inexpensive and easy to work with. Very natural and buildable color. Best used with a good blush brush. I am an NC42 and this color does come out and stays very pigmented on my skin, sometimes too pigmented if I am not careful/paying attention and use a heavy hand. I don't swirl through the entire palette with my brush because the lighter color fades the rest, but I dip my brush into the bright pink/dark mauve colors and use the lighter one as a highlighter. I use this blush every time I want a bright, fresh faced look. I still use a separate bronzer to apply in the hollows of my cheeks.

on 2/22/2010 5:02:00 PM

I bought this yesterday at target for $4.50. I think this is def. a good buy. It's a pretty pink glowing blush that i think will look good on any skin tone. and it looks cute! def. go check this out!

on 2/22/2010 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

What a great blush! It has an excellent mix of coloring that goes on without too much of one straight color, making it look really natural. I've applied it easily over both powder as well as liquid foundation. It gives a super glow with a pinkish tone that lasts well too. It only takes a light touch with the brush to get a lot of product, though. Highly recommend this little gem. Great product at a great price.

on 2/10/2010 4:16:00 PM

This is a good blush because it has a range of colours to suit all skin tones. However I sometimes find it a little fustrating because it becomes too powdery on the pan when i give it the slightest tap with a brush.

on 1/24/2010 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this blush, it's very pretty blush for everyday use. It's also very reasonably priced considering the amount of product you're getting. I like the healthy glow this blush gives me on those days where I want very natural makeup. Onto a negative note now, this blush is a little powdery for my liking. When I swirl my brush into it I get a lot of excess product both on the brush and in the pan which gets annoying at times. Other than that I think this is an economical choice for an everyday blush.

on 1/19/2010 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I sort of had the same problem as the person below me. Upon applying what I consider to be a pretty normal amount, this blush barely showed up on my skin... and after trying to applying enough to actually get a hint of a rosy flush I always ended up looking sunburnt. I could never manage to find the happy-medium between too much and too little. Nevertheless, it's cheap and contains quite a bit of product. The blush did not irritate my skin and it never looked cakey... I think the shades just didn't work on my skin tone. I now use N.Y.C.'s Naturals Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder, which is the best blush I have ever used (it even has an SPF 12-- not much, but I will take what I can get-- and is oil-free).

Popular Blush Products