August 1, 2014 | 1775 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by whitelace6

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a great blush! It has an excellent mix of coloring that goes on without too much of one straight color, making it look really natural. I've applied it easily over both powder as well as liquid foundation. It gives a super glow with a pinkish tone that lasts well too. It only takes a light touch with the brush to get a lot of product, though. Highly recommend this little gem. Great product at a great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by A314159P

This is a good blush because it has a range of colours to suit all skin tones. However I sometimes find it a little fustrating because it becomes too powdery on the pan when i give it the slightest tap with a brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by aalmu90

I like this blush, it's very pretty blush for everyday use. It's also very reasonably priced considering the amount of product you're getting. I like the healthy glow this blush gives me on those days where I want very natural makeup. Onto a negative note now, this blush is a little powdery for my liking. When I swirl my brush into it I get a lot of excess product both on the brush and in the pan which gets annoying at times. Other than that I think this is an economical choice for an everyday blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by CheekyLady19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I sort of had the same problem as the person below me. Upon applying what I consider to be a pretty normal amount, this blush barely showed up on my skin... and after trying to applying enough to actually get a hint of a rosy flush I always ended up looking sunburnt. I could never manage to find the happy-medium between too much and too little. Nevertheless, it's cheap and contains quite a bit of product. The blush did not irritate my skin and it never looked cakey... I think the shades just didn't work on my skin tone. I now use N.Y.C.'s Naturals Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder, which is the best blush I have ever used (it even has an SPF 12-- not much, but I will take what I can get-- and is oil-free).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by KimmmmmmiK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a MAC NW 35 and this color shows up more white than pink on my skin. NOGO

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by mellowkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mosaic wheel, since I just recently began understanding the concept of it- it doesn't give a flat color but instead gives a good mix.

I have a medium complexion, and my only complaint is that this blush barely shows up on it. It does leave a very natural.. VERY subtle pink glow on my cheeks which I like.

Packaging is good, but simple and see thru plastic. Price is sooo cheap, butI'll definitly look out for a darker one.
I wouldn't say it has shimmer but it does leave my skin with a matte sheen.

Some people who are used to expensive blushes may find this chalky. Overall I really do love the look when blended out well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by shell516

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really enjoying the NYC line lately and this product is no exception! The color is great, a very natural looking pink flush! The color goes on light but is buildable. Great product, great price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by kraftykaitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite blush! It is such a beautiful color. I apply this with a fairly light hand and it just makes my skin look so fresh and healthy. It's also just so cute with the mosaic pattern. =) I would imagine this blush would work for almost any skin tone whether fair or dark, as long as you use the right amount. The only thing I might change about it is that it is a little powdery in the package. By that I simply mean that after you use it you have to blow off the extra powder on the blush itself. It doesn't go on powdery at all. That doesn't bother me though. This is probably the best blush you can get in this price range. I will absolutely repurchase if I ever run out. I absolutely love this blush and definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 2:51:00 AM More reviews by innamorata

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the most versatile powders I've ever used. It has various shades of pink and brown in a mosaic pattern, ranging from a neutral brown to light pink to medium pink. It has a slight shimmer but nothing that looks like a Las Vegas showgirl. I've used it for everything from an eyeshadow to blusher to even a highlighter on the decolletage area. You can swipe a large fluffy brush across it for a blusher, or you can use a smaller eyeshadow brush and pick up individual colors for subtle accenting of the eye area. When I am having a "no-makeup" day, I will use a fluffy brush drawn across all the colors to put just a swipe of color onto my eyes, add a bit of eyeliner and mascara, and I'm set. I have very oily skin and eyelids, but I've never noticed any fading or streaking.

The only real gripes I have are the usual...the lid isn't exactly super-tight, but I don't mind it too much because I use a small makeup case and there's not a lot of room for makeup to bounce around in there and uncap itself. The other is that I broke it...I dropped it on the floor of the bathroom and that was the end of that. But I just turned it upside down and let the broken pieces collect in the plastic lid and use it that way...I just don't take it with me anywhere. Once I use up what I have I'll definitely be buying more. At less than five bucks, it's a fairly cheap splurge for your makeup fix.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't like this. Fair enough, it's cheap as dirt - I got mine for like 1.99 in Superdrug. But...it just does not deliver. At all. All I get is shimmer shimmer shimmer. It's very fine shimmer, but still shimmer. Too much shimmer for my liking. It deposits little to no colour on my tan NC40 skintone...it's just really unflattering. If I do try to build up the colour, I get shimmer overload with some tacky fake pink colour to my cheeks that doesn't look nice. The packaging is pure crap as well - the lid comes off all the time.