October 31, 2014 | 1173 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 7:58:00 PM More reviews by leo11m

Very nice. I love BBW Sensual Amber, and this is a little more floral, but very pleasant all the same. I hate the other Victoria's Secret fragrances, so this was a total surprise. I alternate between this and BBW Sensual Amber, with this one being used for my evening (after gym) shower, and Sensual Amber being used during the day. There is nothing to dislike about Amber Romance. Not only is it super inexpensive, it smells great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2007 11:57:00 AM More reviews by caramelkandii

It has a nice calm smell, but kind of reminds me too much of an older lady. Plus, it last about 20 minutes before it's pretty much gone.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2007 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Caliburnfaire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with those who posted that there isn't a whole lot of "quality" in this line of products, but I truly enjoy the smell of Amber Romance. It's very similar to Laura Biagiotti's Venezia, which used to be an almost holy grail, for me. I have all of the body products, and they really aren't "all that" as far as being moisturizing. I buy them to layer with the EDT which does smell lovely -- for about ten minutes. Then -- *poof* -- it's gone. So, the body lotion and body butter do help to anchor the EDT. I could be perfectly happy with just the juice, if only they would improve the quality and give it some staying power, because it does smell delightful.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Ava_B

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is a great winter scent. It's warm and spicy. My boyfriend hates it, but it doesn't keep me from wearing it sometimes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my friends introduced me to this scent as an alternative to all the other VS scents she usually wore. She got tired of the flowery fragrances sometimes and needed a change....this is definitly not flowery! Her boyfriend and his friends love this smell. I liked it enough to buy it too. It is....different. I can't describe it. Not something I would wear everyday, but definitly a nice fragrance to wear every once in awhile for a change of scent. I have had this bottle for at least a year now and it is still 3/4 full....it lasts forever! I will finish this bottle and probably not buy again because I love to get different things every time.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2007 2:26:00 AM More reviews by theoriginalbeautyjunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found many of my friends flocking to this fragrance, but frankly when I tried it on it left me feeling as though I smelt too "old". I can see its appeal in some ways, but I guess this one's just not for me...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by LitHiUMx3

This scent is my absolute favorite of the Garden Collection, maybe any scent out there. Whenver I wear this someone asks what I'm wearing. It smells expensive and sophisticated which I love, especially considering it goes around 9 dollars a bottle (5 if you pick it up during one of their specials). It's sexy, warm and comforting all at the same, perfect for cold days. The bottle lasts a long time, if I ever run out I'll be sure to buy some more. Only problem is that now I want the lotion and body wash too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 3:14:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

don't you just love finding great, inexpensive fragrances? scents like this are proof that fragrances don't have to carry big price tags to be lovely. this doesn't smell cheap in the least - simple, yes. but not cheap. and it was only $3 on sale! i'll purchase this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2007 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Sweetchica329

I love this scent! Its a unique blend of garden flowers, but is not heavy, overwhelming, or overbearing. Smells great if you just left the gym and in a hurry to get somewhere else. Its a light body splash with great staying power. Of course, it will have better staying power if used in conjuction with Amber Romance Body Lotion (another great product!), but nonetheless, its a great body splash, one the best out there. It comes in a 8 o.z spray bottle for $9. A great deal per once; thats only about $1.13 per once. woo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2007 8:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really nice garden scent...has black cherry and vanilla which is what it smells like to me...Sweet...