Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I thought that I had purchased the Vanilla Lace splash, but once I got home I realized that I had picked this up again. I had purchased this a few years ago, and I liked it. I like it now too, but I wouldn't consider it an HG scent. I spray it on before bedtime and it's very soothing. But like most body splashes, it doesn't last very long.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this fragrance. It's a wonderful earthy, woodsy scent with hints of sweet vanilla and musk and spicy sandalwood, pepper, and almost a patchouli smell throughout. This is my favorite, along with Pure Seduction, from Victoria's Secret.

I think i like this more then BBw Sensual Amber. It is a warm scent, perfect for fall, but less musky then sensual amber so i like it better. The body splashes are $5.00 now, so I got this, Vanilla Lace, and Pure Seduction. I will probabley get the matching shower gel, and lotion so I can layer this for the fall.

I wore this some years ago when I seemed to be into more vanilla based scents. I think its very pretty. I know it has a berry note in there somewhere too but it comes across very warm. It has decent lasting power for a body splash. More staying power than alot of the EDP's out there. I would say give this one a try. Its more complex than the Vanilla Lace. But its along the same lines.

Very nice. I love BBW Sensual Amber, and this is a little more floral, but very pleasant all the same. I hate the other Victoria's Secret fragrances, so this was a total surprise. I alternate between this and BBW Sensual Amber, with this one being used for my evening (after gym) shower, and Sensual Amber being used during the day. There is nothing to dislike about Amber Romance. Not only is it super inexpensive, it smells great too.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It has a nice calm smell, but kind of reminds me too much of an older lady. Plus, it last about 20 minutes before it's pretty much gone.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to agree with those who posted that there isn't a whole lot of "quality" in this line of products, but I truly enjoy the smell of Amber Romance. It's very similar to Laura Biagiotti's Venezia, which used to be an almost holy grail, for me. I have all of the body products, and they really aren't "all that" as far as being moisturizing. I buy them to layer with the EDT which does smell lovely -- for about ten minutes. Then -- *poof* -- it's gone. So, the body lotion and body butter do help to anchor the EDT. I could be perfectly happy with just the juice, if only they would improve the quality and give it some staying power, because it does smell delightful.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I think this is a great winter scent. It's warm and spicy. My boyfriend hates it, but it doesn't keep me from wearing it sometimes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

One of my friends introduced me to this scent as an alternative to all the other VS scents she usually wore. She got tired of the flowery fragrances sometimes and needed a change....this is definitly not flowery! Her boyfriend and his friends love this smell. I liked it enough to buy it too. It is....different. I can't describe it. Not something I would wear everyday, but definitly a nice fragrance to wear every once in awhile for a change of scent. I have had this bottle for at least a year now and it is still 3/4 full....it lasts forever! I will finish this bottle and probably not buy again because I love to get different things every time.

I found many of my friends flocking to this fragrance, but frankly when I tried it on it left me feeling as though I smelt too "old". I can see its appeal in some ways, but I guess this one's just not for me...

Popular Fragrances