August 1, 2014 | 938 users online

Masks - Oatmeal

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by LilyJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use it daily as a face mask, it's super moisturising and soothing. I grind the oats and add some warm water, and leave on for about 30 minutes. I have sensetive skin, so it's great for any allergies or breakouts. Recently I had dermatitis on my hands, and they were so sore and itchy and burning up. Nothing would help, so I put some of the oatmeal mask on them, and wow. Immediate relief, it was so soothing and stopped the itching.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by savitri777

amazing results , no more generic cleansers , this will make the skin super clean glowing !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by heyitsrachael

Im 15 years old and i have recently started applying an oatmeal facemask with a small amount of honey. I have seen terrific results on my skin and especially to my acne scabs, I 100% recommend using oatmeal on your skin as it is cheap and works like a dream!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by purpleziqian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I learnt about oatmeal cleanser because of Bubzbeauty! Yes, she is right! There was once where I have a terrible breakout over my T-zone area, so I cleanse my face every morning with the oatmeal. After rinsing off, you can definitely feel that your skin is cleaner and the breakout are leas redder! If only the process isn't so messy, that would be better :) But the outcome makes up the messy part :) Is worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Xxkonixx

My skin has became crazy for a few months with lots of bumps which are red, itchy and painful mostly on my jaw line and some on my face. I've bought over 20 products in these times desperately looking for something that can help. Nothing seems to work and my face was becoming worst at the end that i gave up on putting any other product on. It is not even about how i look anymore but i feel terrible with the constant itching and burning of my face, it was affecting how i live. I was getting so depressed and fustrated. And then just yesterday i typed in acne skincare and some videos popped up and its about Oatmeal. I saw the amazing result that people get from just simply rubbing it on their faces and i happen to have it right in my kitchen so i went to did it. So far i've used it few times, and i'm so amazed. The temperature of my face has gone back to normal, inflammations have gone down a bit with much less itchiness. For the very first time i can come out of my shower and my face feels cool and not painful. It has been only two days so far, and i will surely follow through with washing my face with it twice a day to see whether it can actually remove all the bumps that are almost covering my face. I think everyone who is not allergic to oat have to try
thisss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: After using it for one month, my face started to reject it aggressively. My skin gets very dry and itchy whenever i use it. First i thought maybe it's because of the scrubbing factor, so i only used the white milk that it created to wash my face, but then the same thing happened. So not for me at last, but i still would recommend other people to try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Saraah14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After watching Bubzbeautys video about oatmeal and how it was amazing for the skin, I tried it out for myself and it works wonders! Leaves your skin so soft and radiant and works brilliantly for dry patches or breakouts :) I normally take my makeup off with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and then gently pat and massage the moist oats all over my face (sometimes leaving it on for 5-10 minutes as a mask), then rinse with lukewarm water. Can get a bit messy, but so worth it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by cutekiwi57

I mixed some whole oats with some hot water until they were soft/plump, and then put them in a nylon sock. I then used the strained goodness as a face mask. Out of Greek yogurt, honey, and oatmeal, the oatmeal smells the best. The mask felt nice, the results the next day weren't super impressive. Nothing bad happened, but nothing great either so I didn't really try this long term by itself. I may try mixing it with yogurt/honey as others have suggested.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

well i got this from bubzbeauty on youtube, i thought at first its really messy and all, but i found a medium pack of oatmeal and a HUGE one that i havent open, so i thought i might as well use it since im not going to eat them :P so i did and at first yes it did get messy but after about a month now, i realize my skin is glowy after using it.
i use it in the morning if i have all the time in the world before campus. also i thought this couldnt really remove my make up (duh!) so i stick to my cleanser to that, but when i only have moisturizers and sunblock, i always cleanse with oatmeal as soon as i get home and just leave it with nothing else (our skin needs to breathe, especially the ones who uses moisturizers and all at night)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by lewilyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've used this as a mask and as cleanser.. Works best with turmeric! Check my review for turmeric on how it has helped my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by princeandpuss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I read people were using oatmeal as a mask and also cleanser so I had to try it for myself.

I put quaker quick oats (the kind you bake with) in my blender and crunched it up a bit and started washing my face with it. It works pretty nicely but I've found that the more finely ground the oatmeal the better this works. I just add a bit of water and wash away, the 'milk' it makes when you add water feels amazing.

I've been trying to Dr. Hauschka method of not moisturizing at night and this is the first cleaser where I don't feel like my face migth crack off if I don't moistureize.

The only draw back is it hasn't done anything for any minor skin impurities like little bumps or small blackheads. I should confess though I'm a picker, I pick when there's nothing een there so maybe that's my own fault.

Given the price, I cannot complain though and even if my skin isn't radiant, it sure feels nice. I recommend you at least try it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No