November 28, 2014 | 1288 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by BLUSHlNG

Masculine and spicy but sensual
It made me smell like a man.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

This is a good year round scent. This is a warm oriental with hints of floral and citrus. Code is a very good brew and smells nice on me. On me, the warmth of vanilla and musky woods are the strong points and the citrus and floral notes follow in the distance. I'm drawn to orientals and woody scents so this is right up my alley. My other fave warm scent is Dior Addict which is very forcefully sexy and great for special events and nights. Code is lighter and more flirty not so sexy and I can wear it year round and during the day. Also, Code has such a beautiful bottle, one of my faves.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by flawdperfecti0n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I didn't buy this, but I'm very tempted to. (The cost stopped me.) I sampled the scent today, and although I'm usually a fan of super-fruity scents, I actually do like this one quite bit. I can see why it would be a great scent for going out at night. It's a little spicy, and I suppose the only other word I can think of to describe it would be sensual. The staying power is also pretty great. I did one spray about...7.5 hours ago and I can still faintly detect it. :]

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Francesca1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence about this one....I get compliments when I wear it occasionally but there's something missing. I used to wear Thierry Mugler's Alien constantly and everyone commented on how good it smelt. It doesn't happen with this and I'm going back to Alien.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite fragrance. At first I didn't love it, but it really grew on me. I always get compliments when I wear and my boyfriend really likes it. I smells warm and sultry. I like the oriental and warmer fragrances, and I recommend this to anyone who is overwhelmed by the fruity fragrances. Overall, HG perfume for special occasions.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by akrypti36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Code is a spicy floral with a musk afterthought. For so-called "oriental" scents, I still prefer Yves Rocher's Ming Shu. Code is strong and may be overpowering on most women. Product descriptions indicating notes of orange, ginger, pear, and jasmine intrigued me initially, but I found the actual blend to to be barely citrus and mostly spice. This is a sensual scent that complements the night scene very well.

For the femme fatale personalities, this might be great. For girl next door types, not so much.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Fruitful

The bottle is GORGEOUS.

But all I can do is screw up my nose every time I try to sniff it on my arm. This is the kind of scent that made me think I hated all perfume years ago; the kind that women would wear on the train and suffocate you with.

I haven't got a sophisticated nose (yet!) but I don't detect citrus or ginger, which I might enjoy. Just jasmine gone nasty. Scrubber!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Tangi001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was NOT meaning to buy this at all!Thats because I have enough perfumes to last me till 2030 and I was starting to feel guilty about my purchases. I was wandering through the mall, bored, when I picked it up and sprayed it on my wrist on a whim. I got a whiff of dark sexy citrus and vanilla- I was hooked. I bought the small bottle and I'm loving it. Its spring here now and I can't pull this off during the day though, its much too intense for that. Not even sure if I could wear it during the day during winter. This is reserved for sexy naughty night-outs!! It reminds me a bit of Versace Crystal Noir- it has many of the same elements but where Armani has orange blossom, I get coconut from VCN

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I traveled to Europe a few years ago and could not help but notice that is seemed like EVERYONE wore this scent. At the time I had no clue what it was and was too shy to ask anyone to tell me.

Once I got home I would catch whiffs of this at work, in stores, etc. but never bothered to ask anyone about it. Finally someone at work wore it and I couldn't pass up another opportunity to find out what it was.

I immediately went to the store and purchased a bottle and wore it on a daily basis long after that.

I must admit it has a very strong, almost masculine initial scent, but once it dries it is feminine and beautiful. Can even smell soapy/clean at times.

I later bought a gift set with the lotion (which is also verrryy nice) and stored the extra bottle of perfume away in case they discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely one of my favourite perfumes. One of the few I never got bored of and I always repurchased. The bottle is very simple and elegant and I adore the black flowers printed on the black through purpple/blue to clear glass background. I think the reason why I never got bored of this fragrance is itīs nifty composion of vanilla, which is my all time favourite, surrouded by jasmine and orange, which adds a tiny amount of freshness. Really very sophisticated and I love to use this during the cold days. Though it has the potential to be my HG, it canīt beat my all time favourite (because my HG is Serge Lutens Un bois vanille and itīs pure vanilla scent... and itīs so obvious that I, as a vanilla fetishist, will fall for that), but Armani Code is definitely one of my favourite fragrances anyway, so it deserves 5 lippies for itīs timeless and brilliant scent-composion.