BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

OMG one of my favorite blushes from Benefit! Im also glad I bought this before they decided to change their packaging cuz im not a big fan of the new ones. But anywaaays, this blush is the perfect glowing cheek product ever! Perfect for fall or anytime you want that glow. Looks awesome if you pack it on at night. Its one of the blushes from the line thats kinda understated and you dont hear much of. Such a unique color & goes with almost any look you do. Plus I love the scent it has & how portable it is. I dont mind the brushes that come with this bc they do come in handy for touch ups. I dont have to worry about purchasing again (since it is pricey) bc theres so much product in there! Looove Dallas so much<3

Produces a really nice blush color and can be used for contour. Only issue is with the cardboard box. I wish Benefit would come out with a magnetic compact were these can be added.

on 1/29/2012 10:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

my HG blush. when i first bought this product i was skeptical bc the color seems so dark. I have light skin and it ended up turning out better than i expected. It is a very buildable plum/brown color with some fine shimmers in it (dont really show up on face) and it also come with a nice flat kabuki brush. I have the new packaging with the flip magnetic top and mirror which i love. I have read here that some use it as a bronzer which i have done befor, but i find it better as a gorgeous blush Also, the SMELL. YUM. it has a light sweet flowery sent and its just yummy. i find myself opening it up just to smell it sometimes. plus, i live in texas and am moving to dallas next semester, represent! worth the money!!

on 1/25/2012 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I use this as my autumn, winter bronzer. It is a brown, plum colour, has great texture and is neither too matt nor too shimmery. Works perfectly with my olive toned skin. I even love the brush as it works well to sculpt underneath the cheek area. I don't like the pushy sales approach at the counters or the kind of garish packaging, but many of the products work really well.

on 1/22/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Beautiful plummy-mauve color. I also own Benefit Hoola, and I find myself reaching for Dallas more (as a bronzer). I prefer pinky blushes, so I prefer to use this as a bronzer. On my fair skin it is not overpowering and I don't look orangey or overly tan, just healthy. I really like it. For the summer I switch to Benefit Hoola when I have a little more color in my face, but for winter I prefer Dallas. I wouldn't repurchase since I'm a product junkie and always have to try something new!
EDIT:
Now that it's almost summer and I don't look deathly pale I've switched to NARS Laguna for a Bronzer. I think Dallas worked better when I was so pale that any other bronzer looked unnatural. But now it is sitting sadly alone and unused : /

on 1/15/2012 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

My mom brought me beauty goodies from her trip to Harvey Nichols abroad. Out of all the make up she bought for me, I cared less about this one and never thought I'd be writing a great review of this exact product. Now, let me tell you that a couple of years ago, BeneFit is my go-to brand for all things cosmetics. They could never go wrong with me -until I first saw the lackluster color of this blush. I didn't intend to use it but one night I couldn't find my Nars orgasm so I tried this. Lo, this shade is amazing on my cheeks! I'm not a fan of bronzers or heavy blushes since I typically emphasize my eyes and/or lips whenever I wear make up but I'm not faking it when I say I heart this blush. It's been a year since and still have it. It lasts forever, but you will not get bored with it. I don't buy other blushes anymore and I carry it with me all the time! It works for me no matter where in the world I am. Don't let the pan color turn you off, dig in ladies! x

on 12/22/2011 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This came in a trio with Dandelion and Coralista so I didn't purchase it seperately. My skin definitely has warm undertones so I'm wondering if that's why it's not working for me. Every time I try to apply it, it looks off and gross and definitely not flattering.

on 12/9/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am extremely fair and very definitely cool toned. I don't naturally tan. Therefore, most bronzers look extremely unnatural on me. When I "get sun", my skin doesn't bronze, it turns bright lobster red, and then eventually settles into a rosy flush. If I want to achieve a "been in the sun look", this and Tarte's "Exposed", (which is actually a blush), are the only bronzers that look natural. "Dallas', is a muted mauvey/rose with a bit of sheen. I dust it along my temples, cheekbones and the bridge of my nose, and it brightens my visage naturally. It is a great product. It would earn a perfect five for me if not for the awful, square cardboard box. It really irritates me to plunk down $28 for a product that looks dilapidated after a week of use. But, the results always have me going back for more.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used this blush as a blush/bronzer all year round for the past 5 years. I recently used mine all up. It takes forever to use up!

Like other reviewers have said, it appears on the face as a more plummy toned brown, so no fake orange color!! It warms up my whole face.

I dust lightly all over my face, or apply as a blush, or even as bronzer to contour. I have medium toned skin with yellow undertones. I get lots of compliments when I wear this.

I will definitely repurchase.

I love how cute the packaging is, and it is a sturdy cardboard--mine still looked really great after 5 years but I don't carry it in my purse. The brush that comes inside is scratchy.

on 9/25/2011 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Works so good on my Indian skin, really lovely colour! Not too happy about the packaging or the brush. And I have to be careful how much I apply otherwise it looks far too pinky.
When applied softly though it is my favourite blusher. Looks shimmery and youthful. Beautiful product, just wish it came in a more hard-wearing box!

Popular Blush Products