November 24, 2014 | 963 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by mutya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom brought me beauty goodies from her trip to Harvey Nichols abroad. Out of all the make up she bought for me, I cared less about this one and never thought I'd be writing a great review of this exact product. Now, let me tell you that a couple of years ago, BeneFit is my go-to brand for all things cosmetics. They could never go wrong with me -until I first saw the lackluster color of this blush. I didn't intend to use it but one night I couldn't find my Nars orgasm so I tried this. Lo, this shade is amazing on my cheeks! I'm not a fan of bronzers or heavy blushes since I typically emphasize my eyes and/or lips whenever I wear make up but I'm not faking it when I say I heart this blush. It's been a year since and still have it. It lasts forever, but you will not get bored with it. I don't buy other blushes anymore and I carry it with me all the time! It works for me no matter where in the world I am. Don't let the pan color turn you off, dig in ladies! x

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Kjcosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This came in a trio with Dandelion and Coralista so I didn't purchase it seperately. My skin definitely has warm undertones so I'm wondering if that's why it's not working for me. Every time I try to apply it, it looks off and gross and definitely not flattering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Plinko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am extremely fair and very definitely cool toned. I don't naturally tan. Therefore, most bronzers look extremely unnatural on me. When I "get sun", my skin doesn't bronze, it turns bright lobster red, and then eventually settles into a rosy flush. If I want to achieve a "been in the sun look", this and Tarte's "Exposed", (which is actually a blush), are the only bronzers that look natural. "Dallas', is a muted mauvey/rose with a bit of sheen. I dust it along my temples, cheekbones and the bridge of my nose, and it brightens my visage naturally. It is a great product. It would earn a perfect five for me if not for the awful, square cardboard box. It really irritates me to plunk down $28 for a product that looks dilapidated after a week of use. But, the results always have me going back for more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

I have used this blush as a blush/bronzer all year round for the past 5 years. I recently used mine all up. It takes forever to use up!

Like other reviewers have said, it appears on the face as a more plummy toned brown, so no fake orange color!! It warms up my whole face.

I dust lightly all over my face, or apply as a blush, or even as bronzer to contour. I have medium toned skin with yellow undertones. I get lots of compliments when I wear this.

I will definitely repurchase.

I love how cute the packaging is, and it is a sturdy cardboard--mine still looked really great after 5 years but I don't carry it in my purse. The brush that comes inside is scratchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works so good on my Indian skin, really lovely colour! Not too happy about the packaging or the brush. And I have to be careful how much I apply otherwise it looks far too pinky.
When applied softly though it is my favourite blusher. Looks shimmery and youthful. Beautiful product, just wish it came in a more hard-wearing box!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by LiteBulbIsMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this product!! Sad sad sad about the packaging!!! If it gets wet, it's done for and I do not see the cardboard packaging lasting me more than one year.

This is the most beautiful color ever!! Not a blush but not a bronzer... I has a dark mauve-y pink/brown hint to it that is just perfect!! Sometimes I still use a pinky colored blush when using this product, sometimes I am so happy with the color of just Dallas... it all depends on how I feel!! :)

I love the really light and tiny glimmer/glow/SHEEN the powder has and it wears so well on the skin. I can hardly notice the sheen it has which I find to be just perfect. I also purchased the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed and they are SOOOO similar it almost killed me when I received them in the mail (both ordered from Ulta with TONNNNS of free huge samples!!)... but luckily after closer examination, I am happy to report that they are very different. I find the Tarte one is more of a blushy color with more mauve than bronzer/tan color and is completely MATTE, whereas Dallas has a sheen and is both tan/bronzer like with a mauve color. If I HAD to choose one or the other, I'd choose Dallas for sure!!!

Just wish it wasn't so damn expensive!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

Like others have already said, this is like bronzer and blush in one. On my lt-med Asian skin w/yellow undertones, shows up as a pretty tawny bronze color when applied lightly and more rose/plum/bronze when applied heavier. Since it's so pigmented, I have to make sure I don't over do it. FYI-It looks FABULOUS on my two cousins who have med-dk asian skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't really like cardboard packaging or the brush that comes with it. Even though I don't like these things, I think the packaging is cute and okay. The blush itself is great - It would never work on my skin as a bronzer, however I love it as a blush, it is a beautiful dusty/dark rosey plum-ish colour and it looks beautiful on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by tasha456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do love this, it's fantastic, sooo rich in colour! hence I am telling you to use it lightly and build up! It's a beautiful dusky-rose colour and has a fantastic texture, it's a fab price and the only reason i wouldn't buy it again is because I won't need too! (it has lasted me ages!!!)
I highly reccommend this to everyone, use it as a blusher and contouring product <3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by balletgirl20

I have loved every single Benefit purchase I have ever made, and Dallas is no exception! The color really complements my skin tone, even though it looks totally dirt brown in the box.
I use it at as a bronzer, and instead of the teeny little brush that comes with it, I use a fatter Bobbi Brown bronzer brush, because the tiny one is difficult to blend with.
Other than the brush, it's a great product. Keep up the good work Benefit!