Dior Diorskin Sculpt

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, Beeswax, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethiconol, Hdi/Trimethylol, Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Alumina, Propylene, Carbonate, Fragrance, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Aluminium Hydroxide, Butylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Coumarin, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Limonene, Ci 77019/Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492/Ci 77491/Ci 77499/Iron Oxides

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG foundation! I love the coverage as it is full but not cakey as the foundation literally stretches across my face! My skin is left looking flawless and dewy, i love it! It is spf20 too so protects the skin and the bottle lasts for ever! I used to have problems with the oil content in it as I have combination skin and in the summer my t-zone would rapidly go shiny but now that I use MAC prep and prime spf50 underneath, it stays flawless all day! The only reason I have taken off a lippy is that there are not enough shades in it - for reference i wear sculpt 030 in the summer - which is a near perfect match, or 020 in the winter - but i would prefer a more goldeny colour for when i am tanned. It is also expensive, but as I wear foundation every day and a bottle lasts me about 10 months, I am not going to complain too much! This beats every one of the many foundations I have ever tried! UPDATE: I have upped it a lippy as although I previously wished for a more golden shade, I tried a golden armani foundation and looked ORANGE! Back to my beloved 030 sculpt foundation, nothing will beat it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this in shade 010, the lightest available, for my NC15 skin. Diorskin sculpt has a thicker consistency, for a liquid, and gives superior coverage. It requires some time, blending it out and making sure it isnt clinging to any facial hair, since the texture is thicker, but the slightly dewy, flawless look that results is worth the effort. Lasting power on my normal to slightly oily skin is fine. This looks like makeup, however; it is a nice satiny-slightly dewy look, but it is not a "I have naturally good skin" look. It is not a mask-look, however, just to note. However, my new highly-enjoyed foundation look is mixing two squirts of Diorskin Purelight with one squirt of this, and then applying it. The Purelight softens the look of the Diorskin Sculpt, and adds a tiny but more radiance, creating a flawless, youthful look that can indeed pass for really good skin. As a bonus, whether wearing it alone or mixed, I do not need to use concealer on my face, and undereye concealer is not a necessity, although I do still wear it under my eyes. Dior foundations are such excellent quality. The price tag is harsh, but the quality is always superior.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am on the fence about this foundation for mature, dry skin. I have been using YSL Perfect Touch (for flawless coverage) mixed with a bit of Chanel Vitalumiere (for more hydration and smoothing). The Diorskin Sculpt has good coverage but is not quite hydrating enough on my dry skin so it looks a bit cakey. I LOVE the color (023), so will add it to my ever growing, blendable foundation collection! Thanks to many MUA reviews, I just started using Armani's Designer Shaping foundation which is my newest favorite (with a touch of Chanel Vitalumiere for moisture).

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My Skin: Over 40, somewhat dry/dehydrated, uneven skin tone, fine lines (and some not so fine!).

Although I only gave this one a "3", it really isn't a bad foundation; however, if I'm going to spend this kind of money on a foundation, I expect a lot more than this one delivered. Pros: It is very pigmented and easily spreadable, and it comes in a terrific pump bottle. Cons: Did it lift my skin and smooth lines as promised? No, not really. Was it long-wearing as promised? Definitely not in the humid climate I live in. Was there a perfect color match for my skin tone (EL Futurist Shell Beige, Revlon Early Tan)? Nope.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this on the advice of my sister. I had been using Armani with great results but wanted a change. The color match 21 is exact and the coverage was impeccable! I am very please with this excellent product. The foundation lasts all day and gives a great matt, but semi-dewey appearance. You can control the thickness of the foundation to give great coverage but keep it looking VERY natural and light. I haven't had any break out and this has an SPF of 20. This is a great foundation and is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

I really wish this foundation had worked for me. I have good skin, but wanted a polished yet dewy look. This foundation has great coverage, and made me look poreless. However, I broke out badly(for me) the first time I used this developing a huge and deep pimple which took forever to heal. This is a beautiful product, just not for my normal-combination skin. Drier complexions could probably use this with no problem.

Love it! Bought this at Evalueville on eBay for a fraction of the normal retail cost in my neverending quest to find a foundation that (a) provides a good color match, (b) produces a natural finish, (c) gives lasting coverage, and (d) doesn't cause breakouts. At 50, too many of the foundations for the more mature woman are too heavy and leave me with a shiny face six hours later. I love La Prairie Skin Caviar and the GA foundations but find that they are not good for all day since they leave me with an oily shine a few hours later. I am now saving those for evenings out. Make Up Forever didn't give me enough coverage to even out my skin tone so I decided to try the Diorskin Sculpt. During the workweek, I am putting foundation on at 6:30 am and not home from work until 7:30 pm, so I want a foundation with good lasting power. With the Diorskin Sculpt, I found a good color match and the coverage is just right - none of that cakey over-made-up look but just enough to even out my skin tone. I also like the finish. As another reviewed commented, it is really a satin finish. Not too dewey and yet not too matte. The most impressive quality is really the lasting coverage. I am so happy to have finally found a foundation that doesn't have me gasping when I look at my face six hours later. Stay tuned for updates! UPDATE (5/07): After a while, I found that the foundation was lacking. The coverage was okay but the color wasn't good for me so I stopped using this foundation at the beginning of the year and tried Napoleon Perdis Minimal Makeup and am now using Sisley with good results.

I bought this by accident at the airport. I wandered around singapore airport after having my makeup "confiscated" and tried a few foundations on my hand and this one looked the palest. Generally even the lightest shade is too dark for me. I have this in 010. I tried it on after I got home and it is quite possibly a holy grail. It is a thick liquid, almost a creme that blends easily and has a very smooth texture. Its coverage is medium to full. I generally set this with a very small amount of powder and it lasts all day and into the night. The finish is very natural, best described as satin. I can't speak about any of the sculpting and lifting properties of this foundation as I'm only 21, but it has not caused any break-outs. It is moisturising and leaves skin soft. Packaging is a fantastic pump that looks lovely. Since buying this I haven't had any desire to search for a better foundation as for now anyway this is the perfect one for me.
Edited to add: Have been wearing this for 3 weeks now with no-breakouts! Easily lasts 14+ hours when set with powder

I am not sure if I come to a right place--if it is for capture sculpt 10 series.... capture sculpt 10 lotion/ cream, sculpt 10emusion for chin-throat and emusion for cheek.

They r awesome!!!myHG. you can feel lifted and tight when you try it...while only shortcoming is it is not so hydrated..so you should apply a layer a moisturizer additionally.The price is ex~~while it worth it~

I am only 20, and I know this product is meant for older women, but it looks so good and makes my skin totally flawless and dewy. I cant even begin to describe the compliments my skin receives when I wear this. I dont have any acne, but I do have oily tzone, dry cheeks, and this product, i think, helps moisturize and fight oil. $50 is not a bad price to have amazing skin day after day. a little goes a long way, so it lasts forever. hope they never stop making this!