August 20, 2014 | 2036 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color just as much as taupe. I've been switching between taupe and twig for years now. =) It's such a great color for my skin tone. I get lots of compliments too. It's this neutral, slightly dark, mauve-plum-brown color that's perfect for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favs as far as lipsticks go. I usually wear this with a smokey eye or just a winged eyeliner topped with mascara. Its very retro looking, pin up girly. The color reminds me of a faded brick. Its really a pretty color for a fall lip color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by heysie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

THis is one of my favorite darker colors. I tend to use this when my face is bare or when my makeup is subtle. I reach for this more than my other lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by runner6643

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My fav go-to lipstick of all time!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by marisol24

Beautiful color, and a great MLBB for me. I like that it's an actual MLBB and does not dissapear on my lips, I like to layer it with the smallest bit of gloss to help it stay put. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by charb3

This was my wedding lipstick. I thought that it might be too dark in photos, but I'm in love with it all over again (eleven years and I just couldn't part with my original tube). It is a matte pink brown/grayish colour that reminds me of Angelina Jolie when she wears a neutral matte on her lips. It's that just bitten look. It is definitely long wearing and a bit drying, but I still love it. Not HG... but definitely a staple. High praise from a self-confessed lipstick addict.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont know why this had such bad reviews. It is a very popular color. It's the perfect brown/reddish combo. Looks great on most women, and they love it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Twig is a mid tone browny pink. It is neutral enough to be worn with many looks but I find that it's far too brown and makes me look too aged, I much prefer pinker lipsticks. Also, it doesn't have shimmer or glitter. I find the colour dense which is good but unfortunately the satin finish is much too drying. I much prefer MAC cremesheen Modesty. A similar browny pink but not so dark in depth as compared with Twig. Also, it's more moisturising. I won't buy Twig again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by pencilpleat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I forgot that this is one of those lippies I kept buying because I actually used it up - every smidgen of it (I scraped every last bit with a lipbrush!). Until I found Fleshtone this was my go to nude l/s, I must have gone through 15 tubes of Twig over the years; this shade is that flattering. On its own, or with some gloss over it, it always got me 'love your lips' compliments from people. Too bad it's a tad drying, hence the 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Twig is absolutely my go-to natural color for those "no makeup" days. It is truly a MLBB color. It deepens my very pale lips to the color they SHOULD be, and allows me to add fullness and plumpness to them without it being obvious. It's a very subtle mauvy-rosy-brownish shade that goes with absolutely EVERYTHING. It's the best neutral I have ever tried--and I've tried literally hundreds over the years. Doesn't turn pink or brown on the lips, and stays on for hours and hours. Definitely will be repurchasing forever!