Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

bliss beauty trio

on 3/1/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this on and off for the last 2 years.
Originally I used it twice a day, with the sensitive brush, and my skin looked amazing.
But then I started getting dry patches and even a broken capillary. Both classic signs of trauma to skin.
I took a long break and have begun using it again.
This time only once a day or every other day...so far so good. Fingers crossed!!

I LOVE MY CLARISONIC PRO! I truly believe that this product in combination with my acne cleanser has kept my skin oil & acne free. I love how exfoliated and smooth my skin feels after using this both in the morning and at night. I try not to over exfoliate my skin, but have found that using my pro is okay twice a day since it is a different kind of exfoliating..I am not tugging at my skin with a rough scrub everyday when using this..
Also, I am starting to see that some of my acne scars are fading over..not sure if this is because I have been using Meladerm, but I do think it is probably a combination of both products. So if you have oily, acne prone skin and are looking for something that will deep clean and exfoliate without tugging at your skin every day look no further! This is the product for you!

on 2/27/2012 11:36:00 AM

I'm using this for a week now also and am noticing a difference. Smoother plumper skin. I can't wait for a month to see some results. Have gone on a MAJOR drive to combat my tired fine-lined large-pored complexion. Including products, vitamins and this.....so far so good!

on 2/27/2012 11:03:00 AM

Have only been using this less than a week and already notice smoother clearer skin. Excellent buy...worth the money!

on 2/22/2012 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've been using this for about a month with the normal brush head, occasional use of the deep pore one. I use it twice a day as it recommends and love how clean my skin is! It is very pricey but I got it at the spa inside the hospital I work at and I did payroll deduction for 4 paydays so it helped offset the initial cost. I use it with the gentle cleanser and my complexion has started to show some improvement. I have less redness in my cheeks and my skin is smoother. Definitely will continue using this and recommend to anyone needing a good cleansing system!

on 2/3/2012 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using my Clarisonic Classic for almost three weeks now. I did experience some breakouts as others described here and actually I am still not over it.
Makes my skin really very smooth, products blend in well and pores look smaller but I started to have tiny spots on parts where I never had...especially on my chin - it is pretty annoying but I am patient and hope this will go away as for others. I use it twice a day with the gentle cleanser that came with the brush. My forehead used to get pretty shiny by the end of the day and the mornings (I felt like all of my nightcare product rubbed off on my forehead...) and that is much better now, my forehead is less shiny and oily. Overall very good product but had to take one lippie because of the price - seriously, very very expensive!

on 1/29/2012 9:23:00 PM

I love love love my clarisonic. I have read countless reviews and did my research before buying. It is an expensive beauty item to buy but so worth the splurge. I purchased mine from qvc and I gt a great deal. It came with bliss facial and body wash and body cream. I also got three brush heads. After my first use I was hooked. I have combination skin tht gets dry in the winter months. I get flakey patches and mild acne when I don't take care of my skin. The clarisonic makes your skin feels like butter. I had such soft and clean skin. The best part is you can use it with any facial cream or wash you already have. I would highly recommend this beauty tool.

on 1/22/2012 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I got mine through a online sale and I was a little bit apprehensive because I had read some people broke out after using the Clarisonic. However, after the first use I had already noticed a difference in texture and clarity of my skin. I use it twice a day morning and night with a gentle cleanser and it has made my skin smoother than ever and has improved the acne scars I have. I absolutely love it. Only downside of this is the price and that brush heads have to be replaced every so often.

on 1/18/2012 9:57:00 PM

LOVE IT!!! I don't know where I will be without it. I got it as a gift last year and fell in love with this product instantly. It has three setting to change the speed on the brush head. When you first use it, the brush is on for 60 seconds before it turns off. It will beep at certain time intervals to let you know when to move the brush to other parts of the face with in the 60 seconds. It leaves my face feeling refresh and softer than it was during the day. It's great to use before putting any moisturizer and toners because my face absorbs it much better than conventional cleansing.

on 1/16/2012 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's great only when you use it properly.

My skin type: Sensitive, oily-normal-combintaion ... it's hard to tell but i'll stick with sensitive.

I tried using this product everyday before and it was too harsh so now i only use it 1-2 times per week, it's been 4/5 months and it's great! it cleans ur skin so well and all the makeup that was never removed properly will be gone after this ;)

How I used this product:
- wet face and wet scrub
- apply a pump or two of the of Cetaphil; Gentle Skin Cleanser
- turn on and focus on the area that generates more oil and the places that makeup can be left previously... then other places. there will be time intervals for you as guide but if u need a little more time then u can start the machine again. just dont do it more than 2 times per session.

:) afterwards ur skin will be clean and your products will absorb MUCH better!!!

sure it's expensive but this will really help your skin and save money in the long-term. less facials needed after purchasing this product!

note: if you have really bad acne, do not use this product. it will make it worst!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools