C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My obsession. I adore anything minty, so this stuff is the perfect lip gloss for me. I prefer clear gloss over lipstick and this stuff is super shiny. Love it! Since every time I go into Bath & Body Works they seem to have it buy 2, get 1 free, I always have a few extras on hand.

Absolutely LOVE it.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

After all the positive reviews, I was heading into the airport and I saw a Bath and Body Works. This was on sale for $5 rather than the usual $7. Tried several, and settled on the Ultra Mentha Lip Shine because I thought I would enjoy the extra mint taste

Pros:
• Taste
• Ultra glossy
• Medium warm tingle
• Not sticky
• Nice size
• Easy to slide on lips

Cons:
• Price
• Fades after about 1-2 hours, needs to be reapplied
• Not as moisturizing as expected, leaves lips feeling bare
• If squeezed too hard, easy to waste product

I received this as a GWP. It is super shiny and makes my lips tingly. This gloss is so shiny that sometimes I have to make a decision not to wear it when I do not want the super shiny look. I love that it doesn't have that sticky feel like some other glosses.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Okay to start I have to say that I am the BIGGEST lip gloss junkie that there is. I will buy anything and I usually end up using it for a bit and then it ends up in the gloss drawer or at the bottom of a purse after its been put away (purgatory for the glosses! haha)

This though, I never go anywhere without it. I am on my 4th or 5th tube, I have been using it religiously for a few years now. It is simply the best clear lip gloss that there is, its minty and delicious, gives you a fresh little pick-me-up, and the shine is nice too! You gotta get it when BBW has those 2for sales!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This was my very first Lip Shine a few years back & I fell in love! It was so minty, shiny & perfect - I've been buying them up every since. I love to give these a gifts - everyone loves' em.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ah a staple. I am in love with these and wish there were more lipglosses made of this kind. Its super yummy. The mint flavor, smell, and feel is wonderful. You can lick your lips and get a little burst of freshness. how amazing is that? definitely a MUST TRY!

I love the packaging of these, they are really cute.
I loved the normal mentha lip shine, so when I saw these at Bath and Body Works, I KNEW I had to get a tube, and boy, was it a good decision. They are just like the normal mentha lip shine, but even mintier, which is always great, cause I love the taste, it makes my lips tingle IN A GOOD WAY. And also, they taste really sugary. i don't try to taste it or anything, it just gets into my mouth sometimes, but that's what i love about it. when i accidentally taste it it doesn't taste like burnt plastic, like some other lip glosses.
I hate lip glosses that are too tacky, and this was just the right combination, not too runny and not to sticky. It gives my lips a nice wet shine kind of look without looking tooo shiny.
I seriously am in love, and I always wear this over my lipsticks or just alone for that juicy lipped look. This stuff is amazing. :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG i love this gloss, it packs a huge punch of shine almost a glass look to your lips, and i love the tingle that it gives off, and the taste is amazing. I would def buy again

Recommended for Medium Skin