December 18, 2014 | 1173 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by butterflikessiz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ah a staple. I am in love with these and wish there were more lipglosses made of this kind. Its super yummy. The mint flavor, smell, and feel is wonderful. You can lick your lips and get a little burst of freshness. how amazing is that? definitely a MUST TRY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

I love the packaging of these, they are really cute.
I loved the normal mentha lip shine, so when I saw these at Bath and Body Works, I KNEW I had to get a tube, and boy, was it a good decision. They are just like the normal mentha lip shine, but even mintier, which is always great, cause I love the taste, it makes my lips tingle IN A GOOD WAY. And also, they taste really sugary. i don't try to taste it or anything, it just gets into my mouth sometimes, but that's what i love about it. when i accidentally taste it it doesn't taste like burnt plastic, like some other lip glosses.
I hate lip glosses that are too tacky, and this was just the right combination, not too runny and not to sticky. It gives my lips a nice wet shine kind of look without looking tooo shiny.
I seriously am in love, and I always wear this over my lipsticks or just alone for that juicy lipped look. This stuff is amazing. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 2:02:00 AM More reviews by krystie23

OMG i love this gloss, it packs a huge punch of shine almost a glass look to your lips, and i love the tingle that it gives off, and the taste is amazing. I would def buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by VivaNashvegas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably my all time favorite lip balm. I'm a complete lip balm junkie, but I keep on coming back to this product.
The packaging is cute-- green with black and white type.
The balm is a great consistency--not too thick and goopy, but not thin and runny either. And the peppermint oil in it gives a great tingle to your lips. It's also ultra moisturizing. When my lips are getting dried out, I slather this on, and it takes care of the problem.
This product also gives off a good amount of shine--it's not too over-powering.
I go for a lot of cheap, drug store lip balms that run about $2, and this is a little higher priced at about $7,and I hate that I can't find this stuff anywhere other than Bath and Body Works, but it's so worth it.

I lovelovelove this lip balm. It's absolutely one of my staples and must haves.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 2:58:00 PM More reviews by iMaxed5770

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a staple product for me. The moisturizing effects and refreshing mint flavor, scent, and sensation are amazing! I have tried products that tried to mimic this, but nothing comes close. The consistency isn't too watery and is just thick enough to feel really substantial. It doesn't have that tacky, plastic feel a lot of lipglosses tend to have, but be warned that your hair will get stuck to it! That's really the worst thing about this product, which isn't that big of a deal, in my opinion (how many lipglosses -don't- do that, anyway?). In terms of gloss, it definitely provides some shine, but I wouldn't say it is as dramatic as glosses that specifically go for the mirror-shine effect. I always feel like this gloss is worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by lil_kismet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A wonderful basic clear lipgloss! Not at all sticky and applies evenly for a nice glassy shine. Has great lasting power to boot! And I can't get enough of the minty taste! While it gives off a light tingling/cooling sensation, I don't find it to be much of a lip plumper. I like how it isn't harsh and drying to my lips. I would definitely repurchase -- I prefer this to MAC Lipglass any day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this gloss! It smells really good and is nice and shiny. I really like the tingly effect and the lip plumping effect it delivers. Its not sticky or goopy and goes on smoothly and evenly. Great product, one of my fave lip glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

They should've made all of them like this one, with MEGA flavor. This is great, the same as the others, very moisturizing, last a long time, nice shine, LOVE the packaging, cheap if you get them on sale (about $5 USD).

This is by far my favorite! Love the extra flavor!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 1:46:00 PM More reviews by indra61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely love this gloss. I can't even count the number of glosses I have used and unused, but this one stands out from the pack. If you love a tingle, peppermint, carmex or even the feel of Noxzema on your skin, then you will love this lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 12:36:00 PM More reviews by chloe90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this gloss. I've bought it consistently for about 3 years now. It has a great minty tingle to it and is super cooling to the lips. The gloss is also edible, so you can just lick some off your lips for minty fresh breath! -Fantastic! It also makes my lips look literally- like glass, and I really love the shine.It's so cheap and it really lasts forever.One of the best glosses you could ever buy.