NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 10/9/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I went looking for a nice blush that would leave me looking fresh super natural. First, I tried Orgasm... I found it to be too pink for my tanned skin. I tried Madly next and I love it! It's very natural looking and despite the way it looks in the pan, gives a nice pinky/neutral/peachy color to my cheeks. :]

on 9/15/2010 5:49:00 PM

this is my favorite NARS blush! i really think its suitable for everyone. the color in the pan looks awkward at first, but on the cheeks its gorgeous! i like how its not too flashy and just the right hint of peachy/shimmery color. makes me look flushed in the right way!

on 9/15/2010 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite neutral blush for the fall and ever summer. I wear it on days when I want to look like I'm not wearing a lot of make-up but still want to look awake. It's a gorgeous mid-peachy, mauve tone that's perfect for fairer skin. It adds the perfect glow to my skin - but I admit that it can easily be overdone if you don't have the right lighting in your room. It's good in small amounts :)

The one thing I do hate is the packaging. It gets dusty too easily.

on 9/15/2010 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to buy this for a long time and I never did, I got this last week and I love the color, how it looks on me and everything. So pretty!! I have olive skin and it looks amazing! I highly recommend it!

on 8/20/2010 1:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to like this product, but it just does not work with my skin tone - looks too orange on me :-( I'm still giving it three lippies because the quality is awesome and I've seen it looking great on people with a different complexion.

on 8/20/2010 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't love NARS blushes as a rule, but this is a good basic for me to have. I am fair (BB Warm Ivory) and oily-blushes can get dark and harsh looking on me. This is a nice warm honey pinky color on my cheeks, I don't get visible shimmer on my skin although it is there in the pan. If you aren't fair/light you might not get anything from this blush.

on 8/17/2010 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Neutral blush - that I think goes best on neutral skin tones. It goes with smokey brown eyes. It goes with everyday no makeup looks.

I love how this looks on others - but doesn't work for me. Swapped it away.

on 7/23/2010 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

okay, i admit this amazinglygorgeousblush looks yuck in the pan, it looks like a grey brown, but when you swatch this it's a gorgeous tan pink with silver shimmer! This blush is perfect is you're looking for something that will give you a natural flush and warmth to your cheeks and if you don't want to look too made up. The packaging is stunning as always, except powder is grabbed onto the packaging, which is really annoying but it doesn't bother me too much. This is my favourite NARS blush everrrr! I'd recommend this blush to medium skintones, if you're pale it might look a little muddy, and if you have deeper skintones this may look pretty ashy. But for medium skintones i cannot recommend this enough! love love love

on 7/22/2010 3:41:00 PM

I don't really know how to discribe this particular color, it's not bronzy, it's not pinky, it's not peachy, and it's not mauvy. It's something in between all of that. Madly does have some shimmer in it, which I like in my blushes. Howerver, I found early on that it's very easy to overdo with this blush, because you don't really see anything on your skin until suddenly there's a greyish mauvish streak. So, my solution is just to apply blindly by counting how many dabs into the powder and how many swipes onto my cheeks (I usually do 1 dab 3-4 swipes per cheek). This works SOMETIMES...

I only wear this blush color with very matte foundation, brown-toned neutral eyes, and I feel that this only works in the fall. I don't find myself reaching for this blush a whole lot, so I probably won't be repurchasing. I also hate the Nars packaging in general, gets dusty to easily, and I'm kind of anal about my makeup products looking clean.

on 7/15/2010 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this blush! I purchased this about 4 months ago, the sale staff gave me the wrong one.When I got home I was soo upset, was going to return it, but then I keep forgetting to, and eventually had to keep it because I lost the docket to return it. Anyways it just sat on my vanity for the last 4 months.
Eventually one day I was watching youtube and a guru Michele1218 said that it is one of her favourite blushes of the winter, and I thought I got that and how could it be a great blush, its just brown with shimmer, more like a bronzer.
Boy way I soo wrong, I tried it on, and I was soo happy with the results, fantastic nude blush with a slight pink undertone, absolutely adore it! Looks absolutely natural! Cant believe I ignored it for 4 months without giving it a try.

Popular Blush Products