November 27, 2014 | 1566 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by melanie17r

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It comes off easily w/out makeup remover. I just use soap and water. It doesn't end up all over youe eyes by the end of the day like other mascaras that are not water proof. It doesn't clump or flake. It doesn't dry out like other brands so it will last longer in your makup bag. The lost might be a few bucks more, but with the amount of use you get it is a bargin!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

I really like this mascara. I have fine,very straight lashes and it works well for me, adds length and volume and does not flake or smear. It takes a little work to get it off, but that seems to be the case with all mascaras. It is a little bit more than I like to spend for mascara, so will probably not repurchase. I don't like most Mary Kay products, bought this for a high school fund raiser and am relatively impressed. Would recommend you try it if you have a Mary Kay lady.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by msmocha30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is awesome! I don't wear it everyday only when I go out and I want the look of longer lashes. This does the job. I would purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2009 4:25:00 AM More reviews by sunlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good mascara. It goes on smoothly, makes your lashes look long and thick, doesn't clump, or smudge. It is a bit on the "wet" side, though.

I took off a lippie because I wish MK would make a smaller size for their compacts for ultimate all-in-one portability, especially with the larger Pro compact.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I recieved this as a freebie from a friend who has Mary Kay connections. I've been perfectly content with my HG mascara (L'Oreal Voluminous) for years, but I'm always up for trying something new. This stuff is so middle of the road! It doesnt do much for lengthening or thickening- very basic, although somewhat defining. The formula/brush makes for easy application, but after wearing for a few hours this stuff flakes offeverywhere. Needless to say, it is not very long-wearing (although I'm a diehard waterproof girl, so I didnt exactly have high expectations). There is nothing "ultimate" about this. Save your money for something fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Rita19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! This product makes my lashes longer and thicker than any other mascara I have ever used. First I use an eyelash curler then apply 1-2 coats. A bit pricey at $14 retail, but worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by funnelbabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think this product seems to be a hit and miss on the person....I really love this product. I was given one originally as a gift, and when I ran out, I tried L'Oreal, based upon MUA reviews. It was so clumpy and a mess to work with. I have now resulted to go back to MK Ultimate Mascara - I even like it more than the lash lengthening.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by iwasonceinlove

This mascara is the worst, I'd do better going back to using Loreal mascara. This mascara is so clumpy, wet, and gooey content. It is so hard to remove with make up remover and makes my lashes fall off. It does make my lashes look real nice since I already do have nice long lashes but this product is making my lashes fall because the product is so hard to remove. I am thinking about trying another mascara soon!!!! I don't suggest anyone this ugly product at all, I am real irritated and dissapointed by it! By the way, it is not worth $15 at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Maggie527

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara was clumpy and flaky on me, and just didn't have enough staying power for the hot and humid climate I live in. Plus, I wear contacts, so when my mascara flakes off and falls into my eyes, it's horribly irritating and makes my eyes water very badly.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Buerre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MK's Ultimate Mascara is decent, not long wearing, but a nice, buildable mascara that doesn't clump and has a thick old school brush. If you can receive at a discount ($5-ish) from a Mary Kay rep or online, I definitely recommend it.