April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

$33.50 on strawberrynet.au for 500ml. I have only tried this cleansing water and the lancome micellair water.
Big clear, plastic bottle with a plastic top/cap. You squeeze out the amount you need out of a little hole/spout (similar to the types of spouts that you find on moisturisers in the squeeze bottle).
I like this a lot but i find the lancome micellair water to be better. I find that the lancome takes off eye make up better; less rubbing and less tugging.
the Bioderma has no scent. The water does not have a soapy feel, and there is no reside left on the skin once you have used it to wipe you face. it does a decent job of taking off your foundation but when it comes to mascara, i have to hold the product onto my eye, and wipe quite vigourously. even then it doesn't take the majority off. i then have to hold it on my eye longer, melt the make up off then wipe again. I actually sometimes even skip using this on my eyes (because it isn't very good) and use an eye make up remover for that part of my face.

I use this on non-scented, non-alcohol, non-soap baby wipes. I make sure the baby wipe is quite damp too.

I like this product and would buy again based on the fact that it is cheaper than the lancome one (if was rich i would stick to the lancome). I just have to get used to using an eye make up remover this this as well. I like that theres no smell, and that there is no waxy reside left on my face after wards. It doesn't make my face irritated or red after i have wiped. It doesnt cause pimples and is gentle on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Tinkerjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the big bottle of Bioderma because of all the hype around it. I takes of my face make up but i have to go over it twice with a fresh cotton pad as not all gets taken off the first time. It is possible to get my eye makeup off but this takes longer and I feel like I have to tug on my eye lashes which i don't want to do, i don't use waterproof mascara!

The bottle is nice and simple, you need to use it with a cotton pad and the big bottle lats along time. For me it works as well as makeup wipes so it just depends on what you want to use. I will probably try a different bioderma next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So we all know how great this stuff is for speedy makeup removal with no need for a basin or shower, but I bet y'all have never tried this as a stain remover for light-colored fabrics and carpets, have you? Just shake the bottle, squirt a little over the area (no need to dab or scrub) and then leave to dry. Don't ask me how I discovered this... *blushes*

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I can't live without this - for real. It's the only thing that can get all my make-up off without making my skin turn tomato red (*cough* Neutrogena make-up wipes *cough*), including mascara and eyeshadow. Embryolisse micellar water didn't remove anything, have tried Vichy and other brands. Nothing compares. They call it "make-up artist's crack" for a reason - if you have to swipe off make-up quickly, especially on a person who's had their make-up removed and then applied repeatedly that same day - you need something mild yet very effective. It feels just like water on your face, no stickiness or tacky feel.

I just use this before cleansing (never leave it on your face -it's best to rinse with water at least, preferably use a normal cleanser right after) - apply to a cotton pad and swipe all over my face. It's fragrance free and non-irritating. I've never found a better make-up remover and I've used more than I can count. I keep 3 of these around - big, huge bonus size bottle in my bathroom, 1 regular size bottle in the bedroom as a back-up and 1 mini travel size for . .well travelling. I would hate to forget this on a trip.

Bioderma almost always has this as part of 2pk, or attached to a lotion etc, so you can get it for less. I think it's worth it regardless if it's on sale or not because again - this is the only make-up removing product that hasn't burnt, irritated, dried out or otherwise my made my skin go nuts.

I have been buying this for over 4 years, and yes I would/do repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by gingercurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product. When I purchased it, I had intended to use it as a face makeup remover. However, after several days of using it as my sole makeup remover, my pores started to become clogged but I liked the feel of the product so I decided to keep using it. I decided to use it after regular cleansing thinking that that would alleviate the clogged pore problem. I was wrong. I then tried to use it only to remove eye makeup and it stung so bad after the first time that I gave up. Overall, I am disappointed in this product, especially for the price and how difficult it can be to get in the U.S.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Clau02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I keep on buying this product over and over again! This feels great on the skin, it is made for the most sensitive skin and has no perfume so it won't irritate your skin. If you're looking for a micellar lotion that removes well makeup, this is the one. It does a great job for face and eye makeup. This comes 2 or 3 times a year in a practical pump packaging in Jumbo size. I would keep the pump on the original packaging! Hope this helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by cwangdom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a bottle of this when I was in France as I wanted to see what the fuss was about. In Canada, the medium bottle (250ml) costs in the $25 range.

I can see why makeup artists use this religiously. Especially if you travel to France regularly or live there. You can pick it up for cheap and it does a great job of removing your face makeup quickly without water.

I use this to remove my face makeup only. It does a good job of removing my foundation. It doesn't really feel/smell like anything on my face. Great for around my eyes with contacts. My face feels a little tight after wards but minimally. I use something else to remove the bulk of my eye makeup as this does not take any of that off even with leaving it there. I normally use waterproof mascara and some fluid line/liquid liner for lining my eyes so I use a bi-phase for that.

After I take off my eye and face makeup I do my actual face cleanse. I like using this if I'm travelling, lazy or not wearing any eye make up. It's quick and easy.

Normally at home where I have access to water and face towels I prefer to have something does it all like an oil or a balm. Less steps is good.

One lip off for not taking it all off and another off for being pricey in Canada.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I bought this in hopes that it wouldn't irate my skin at all. It really takes so long to remove eye makeup and is such a hassle I will never buy again. I bought on clearance and it wasn't even worth it.

No wonder it was on clearance, nobody likes it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the atoderm range and wanted to try to get my next cleanser from the same brand. The promoter recommended me the sensibio range and allowed me to sample the feel of the cleanser which doubles as a make up remover. This cleanser is very popular over here. I was skeptical about a liquid cleanser but eager to try. I cleanse two times a day, in the morning and after my bath in the evening. Applying this to a dry face in the morning is not exactly comfy and after wiping it off, my skin feels a little tight. As for evening it is a little less uncomfortable but so far it cleans my face pretty well. The price is higher than usual cleanser but I think it is worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by morgann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't use this stuff anywhere near my eyes as it is so irritating... disappointed and wish I hadn't wasted my money on it.