Urban Decay Smog

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/18/2010 3:38:00 AM

I really like Smog, it's a lovely brown with a hint of copper. I don't even need primer with these shadows - pigmentation is awesome, doesn't crease and lasts forever. Even on my 12 hour work shifts it stays put. These shadows may be on the expensive side but you don't need to use much for each application so they last a long time, definitely worth the money.

on 11/23/2010 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Urban Decay is one of my favorite eyeshadow brands because you definitely get what you pay for. This brownish/bronze color is beautiful and I think it works great for all eye colors. Its very silky and easy to blend and the color payoff is fab. Every girl needs that great go to brown color and this is certainly one to have.

on 11/9/2010 7:03:00 PM

Smog is my go-to every day favorite shadow. Even though I am quite fair, I can wear intense shadow without looking overdone. This gives my eyes stunning depth and does not go orange. Not too shimmery for the office either. Tons of color - it's like Brylcream - a little dab'll do ya. :-)

on 11/5/2010 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Absolutely my favorite shade from UD. This color works on all skin tones, I have dark skin and dark brown eyes. UD eyeshadow is the best on the market imo. Like WarmAppleCider, I pair it with chopper and perversion in the crease. It works as a beautiful brow highlight too.
I woud suggust pairing it with YDK, Kiddie Pool and/or Shattered. Smog, Kiddie Pool and Shattered are fabulous with a jeans.

on 11/4/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Surprisingly, this is flattering on my fair skin! I thought this coppery-brown would turn orange-y or even worse make my eyes look as though I had been crying...sometimes the wrong color shadow can do that--yeah.
It has a tad too much shimmer to wear as an every day office or running-out-to-the-grocery-store shadow, but on those days--or nights--when I am going somewhere other than my routine it is very nice--hence the four lipsticks rather than the five.
Nice pigmentation. Nice blendability. I definitely would repurchase this shadow but I have a strong feeling it will be in my make-up box for a long time as a little goes a long way!

on 10/1/2010 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

A nice bronzey brown, decent amount of glitter, not over the top. I'd maybe repurchase.

on 9/27/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Beautiful brown color

I can't describe the color of this but its BEAUTIFUL! I like using it for a subtle smokey eye! It's really pretty on the outer V =] Like all of UD eyeshadows, if you dont want it so glittery, just tap the excess off your brush & youre good to go! I have this in my Ammo palette and Im almost hitting pan on it! Im glad they included this in the Naked palette (which I have too!) One of those colors thats awesome during the fall season. Definately one of my fav colors from UD =]

on 9/7/2010 3:35:00 PM

A Staple for my eyes. Love it. It's a darker Bronzy Greenish Color, Love it with my eyes, looks even better when I'm tan. I use this color alone and pretty much wear it weekly. Love UD!

on 9/7/2010 1:45:00 PM

a "go-to" product! I am 41 --green-eyed, dark brunette--love this stuff--if I am in a hurry I will use ONLY this on my lids. Just wish the UD single shadows were a bit less breakable when a*hem..dropped! lol

Top Rated Urban Decay Products