October 31, 2014 | 824 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Gingerly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this in the #1 "Light" which blends in beautifully. I had problems with the previous Hydro-Tint formula -- breakouts, itchiness. But this is fabulous. Pretty pigmented for a TM, but not greasy or heavy at all. My only issue is that the pump dispenses too much product for me. But the price sure is right!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2007 4:07:00 AM More reviews by WannaBmysurfer

This is one of the best tinted moisturizers I've ever tried. Since I started working at shiseido that demand to wear full on make up everyday was been a timely, costly challenge. I wanted to try Sonia Kashuk because her brand seemed really sophisticated at the Target stores in the West Coast, US. I bought the moisturizer when it was on clearance. I have a deep yellow undertone complexion so number 3 tinted moisturizer works so good! I love how it looks on me. I save so much time. It keeps my face light and fresh all day. I can't believe it! I usually use this as my moisturizer, primer and foundation all at the same time. Add a little concealer and blend with some powder and Wallah! i got it for only 5 dollars. The original price is like 12 dollars. I would definitely buy this product again. Hopefully it goes on sale again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was not crazy about this at first. I thought it was too "greasy" but at the end of the summer it became a staple. It covers well but is not to to to heavy, and with my tiny little summer tan the lightest shade is just right instead of a little too dark. The finish is dewy light, ie dewy but not overly so. Expensive for the drugstore but fairly priced for quality and quanity. I no longer feel its greasy possibly because I started using a very small amount like the least possible to cover my face so perhaps I was applying to liberaly. For coverage I prefer to Radiant to CG Smoothers TM (Radiant has more tint and covers more inperfections) however CG Smoothers is cheaper and faster / easier to apply because its so sheer and thin textured (Radiant is creamy IMO). Also is comparable to MAC Select Tint; Radiant has less shade range and is more glowy looking. Not to sure which I prefer since I cosider Radiant a TM and Select Tint a light foundation. All and all I'm totally pleased to have purchased this and will buy again. Sonia really does have some of the best drugstore make up out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by hardcorecouture

HG :)
I hate wearing my MAC studio fix now because this stuff is so awesome!

I needed something that would cover any redness around my nose an cheeks, as well as give me that much needed sun protection...I don't want wrinkles any time soon :)

This stuff works great and hey--the price isn't bad either :)

UPDATE: I wear shade 2, in case anyone is wondering.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by gloriagloria

This is a great moisturizer to use during the summer months. You wanna use too much makeup when its hot outside but this stuff does a great job at covering up imperfections, evening my skintone and give me a nice dewey look. I bought a darker shade for the summer months, I will probably go back and purchase a shade lighter for winter. And yes... I will probably use this during the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 1:57:00 AM More reviews by iamdanielle

i LOVE this product! it is very very very sheer, but covers my imperfections. it makes me a little shiny, but then i just use those facial sheets to rid the shine, and it looks perfect. i dont have to wear anything else on my face [except blush].
one dislike: i was wearing my favorite shirt one morning and went to squirt this stuff out, and obviously some of the product got stuck and dried at the end of the pump, and when i pumped it, it squirted all over my shirt. blaaaaah im still mad about that. so just be careful and point it AWAY from you

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by halfherbst

Love this stuff, perfect for quick everyday makeup. It's got great coverage especially for my reddish areas, but isn't heavy. Hasn't clogged my skin up and feels natural. I now have time for morning makeup before work, since I don't get the "cakey makeup" look that requires full eyes and time that I don't have. Lola Primer, this stuff and Laura Mercier powder make a great combo. We'll see how this goes in the summer when my face tends to melt but for right now I'm in love. Plus the price is comparatively perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2006 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ultimagrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a review on Sheer Tint 1 which, I beleive, is the lightest shade.PROS: Packaging: Like that this is a pump-style container. Formula: I used Hydra Tint before when that was out and didn't really care for it but this I like. I've only road tested one day but like the results. Seems to smooth out my skin. Has a bit of "glow" to it but not shine. Enough that my skin looks luminous and not disco-ball shiny. I used my Everyday Minerals over it today and ended up with a pretty flawless look. Radiance: I have to list this as a PRO too because what this moisturizer has is just that - radiance. It's not shine and overdone glow which some moisturizers can have. Color: I'm pretty fair with pink undertones and this moisturizer seems to have a yellow undertone too it but that help combat some of the pink in my skin. Coverage to me seems to be very sheer. Moisture: Seems to moisturize well enough to me for daytime. Doesn't seem greasy and appears to provide a nice balance of moisture without being greasy or slick. CONS: Ingredients: While I haven't noticed any breakouts today related to using this product, I do have to say that I'm concerned about the number of ingredients in this product and the potential for break outs. Usually, if I'm going to break out from something, I will the first day I use it. So far, so good though. Packaging: The pump container is a PRO and CON at the same time. This morning there was some lotion in the pump part from where I tested it last night which appeared to clog the nozzle. Of course, when I pumped for some this morning, it shot everywhere but where I wanted it. Minor but still a pain in the butt.OVERALL CONCLUSION: This seems to be a nice tinted moisturizer....definitely the best I think I've tried in a while. Given no break outs over the next few days (will update if that happens) this could potentially turn into HG status for me. Definitely great product for the price! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by CrimsonBlue02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer's got a great color and would probably be perfect for winter. However, I haven't had much success with it in summer... my skin tends to be a little oilier this time of year and it made me break out! Also, if you're going to be walking around in the heat, this'll melt before too long. I'll buy it again, but save it for cooler weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2006 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Irys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally found the perfect tinted moisturizer for the summer season. However, the texture and coverage makes it more like foundation than moisturizer, but it works surprisingly well. I apply it right after washing my face in the morning and it's perfect-- makes my skin supple and sets in well for a gentle, healthy glow. It doesn't even make my combo-skin look oily or irritated!

The only problem I have with it is that although the pump bottle is cute, sometimes the moisturizer gets caked in over night so when I go to pump it, the stuff squirts in all different directions.

Overall, it was a great buy and should last a couple of months with almost daily application. $11.99 at Target.