September 2, 2014 | 918 users online

Sunscreen - Skinceuticals - Daily Sun Defense

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: provides SPF 20 without chemical sunscreen; COMMENTS: not a matte finish but not greasy either; very slight white cast after application

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2002 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is one of the best sunscreens I have used, it goes on great , not too greasy, and your makeup will not slide off when you use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2002 10:27:00 PM More reviews by bebegir162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried several different brands, and this sunscreen is by far the best. It's not greasy at all, and it works great with my combination skin. Plus, it provides broad spectrum protection without causing my face to break out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2002 12:05:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My staple sunscreen! This product offers awesome sun protection. It was the first sunscreen that truly stopped the freckles from appearing. It has never broken me out or irritated my skin unlike most others. Plus I like the finish it leaves before makeup application -- semi-matte but glowy (hard to describe). A tube may seem expensive but it lasts me a long time. I will always use this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2001 8:02:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This sunscreen really doesn't add much greasiness to my face (just slightly more than Sage SPF 25), and my makeup goes on smoothly as silk over it. Still not as matte as Pola 1/f Suncut Milk.
Two years later, and I've rediscovered this gem, thanks to the Allure Play it Safe beauty box. Still love it. It leaves less of a white cast than my other zinc oxide-based sunscreens, so I'm more likely to use this one when I'm not wearing makeup. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2001 12:14:00 PM More reviews by kristen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product. I have this in SPF 20 and it works great under make-up and it doesn't break me out at all like most other sunscreens.