December 22, 2014 | 971 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by cahall2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, I was on a yoga retreat and my feet were so dry that I actually got a huge crack below my big toe from doing yoga poses - it actually bled! Yikes! I use lotion every single day but it just wasn't taking care of the tootsies.
My friend let me use her Lemony Flutter and I slathered it all over my feet before bed. In ONE NIGHT my feet were substantially better, and in two nights my feet were soft and felt amazing.

I think the price is great considering how much comes in the little tub; and I like Lush's packaging even though some people find the black tubs to be problematic.

Overall, I highly recommend this - I bought it as soon as I returned from my retreat and I have been using it daily ever since!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by MissKittyKat

I love lush.
This has a unique play - doe texture to it.
I've used this product.
I also purchased this for my auntie as a part of a gift basket since she likes to give herself weekly manicure/pedicures.
However, soaking your cuticles in warm water, espon salts, and almound oil or lavander works much better... and that costs less than 4 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by justwannabepretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have never tried a moisturizer before for the hard parts of the body but I have tried foot lotions. And this works so much better than any foot lotion I have ever tried. I really needed something so badly for my elbows and heels because my elbows were horrible to touch and my heels were so cracked as if I walk barefoot whole day (and I never walk barefoot can't stand that feeling). It smells like a lemon utensil cleaner but doesn't bother me at all now its become a good day time wake me up and energize me kind of smell. Its a promising product and I'll repurchase it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite Lush products, the smell is so amazing. My mom also loves it, as I use it on her dry feet and this one moisturises them so good! It is perfect for dry lips, knees, elbows, you name it, any dry areas basically. It's great to use on my damaged cuticles since I have horrible wounds after scratching them, and I swear after putting on this cream I can almost see the difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by spaceykatie

This product is a staple of mine. It is a very intense moisturizer I use nightly on my cuticles, elbows, knees, and all over my feet. In a nutshell, my driest areas. It works miracles! If I take a break from it the difference is astronomical, but when I return results are nearly instantaneous. On occasion my lips become very dry or chapped, and my dry skin is so bad that literally no traditional lip balm will help. This is the only thing that will work, but I save it for emergencies because the texture isn't the greatest when globed on the lips! The smell is divine. The bottle seems pricey for being so small but even with nightly use a little goes a very long way so one will last for at least 2 months. Overall this is really a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by BornPrettyReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW. LOVED THIS, it really is a miracle. It makes my nails so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by chococatbeauty79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

.....I love the smell of this.... As with any LUSH product.... Don't be afraid to ask for a sample... It works on my cuticles....I'm trying it as a sample right now

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Blossom79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this.
Unfortunately it does nothing for the dry skin on my hands. It feels quite greasy when you put it on but doesn't seem to actually sink in to my hands. I so wanted to like this one just for the smell. Never mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by DsyDPetals

This has worked so well for me! I live in southern Germany where winters can get quite cold and dry, It's great on cuticles, definitely. Much better than any cuticle oils or creams I've used in the past. I massage it in before going to bed a few nights a week and it keep them supple.

Also works well on dry feet, elbows and in a pinch as a lip balm.

It is a very thick cream so it's not meant for use as a regular, everyday moisturizer. If you want something light that absorbs right into your skin, this is not it.

I like the fragrance, but it's a bit overpowering at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by eleseisgreat

Smells so good I want to eat it! Luxuriously buttery and lemony, moisturises all those extra-dry places like your feet and your elbows as well as your cuticules and your hands. 10/10