December 21, 2014 | 911 users online

Scrubs - Sugar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
you'll never know until you actually try it.

i think ORGANIC BROWN SUGAR BEATS every scrub products out there ( i have tried sooo many products from department store, and those are always too strong , harsh to my skin. containing lots of CHEMICAL)

Instruction: wet your face with little water -> carefully rub all over your face with it. -> wash face with water.

the result is soooo good. it refines the texture of my face and make it clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by hotdamnitsjess

After reading all of the comments here, I decided to try this immediately. After a scrubbing of sugar, I can honestly say my face has never felt so clean! I always use toner and face wash, but this sugar as an exfoliator has taken my skin to a whole new level as far as how clean it feels. I just used my hands, warm water, and a towel to dry. My skin feels extremely soft too!

As for the aftermath of whether my skin may react to it in the morning, well, I will definitely update my ratings. I am hoping this will help with my breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Sugar is used in many scrubs and body products and provides a mildly abrasive mechanical exfoliant. It's really inexpensive and works well with essential oils and carrier oils.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by fireyourblanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Whenever I run out of TBS scrubs, I immediately run to the kitchen xD It's cheap, there's always sugar in any home, and it works wonders. Also, sugar is the only exfoliant I dare use on my face, since it is soft and there are no nasty chemicals involved.

And as a side-note, brown sugar works even better than white sugar ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by mangopancake88

Best invention ever! I use brown sugar mixed with extra virgin olive oil and honey to exfoliate my face and body every second day. It leaves my dry skin feeling nice and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by cmbby

Sugar is a wonderful exfoliant! There are a few ways you can use sugar as a scrub. Some like to mix sugar with their regular facial cleanser. You could even just put some sugar in the palm of your hand, wet it with water, and use it alone as a scrub. Sugar + honey is also a good mix, or if you have very dry skin, sugar + olive oil (it won't clog your pores). Sugar + honey is a great scrub for your body too. Leaves skin amazingly soft. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by sweetanger

yum good in coffee .. maybe i'll try it as a scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Canadianadia

I use brown sugar for a less course scrub, and white sugar for some serious scrubbin'. I just mix 1-2 tbsp into my face wash (I use Johnson and Johnson Head to toe baby wash) and gently massage with my fingertips. I suggest doing this in the shower where it is easier to wash it away from the bathroom thorougly, otherwise the ants may come marching.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by missippibelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I looove sugar as my primary scrub now! It does everything that everyone has said and more. I mix it with lavender scented baby oil to scrub my whole body. I mix it with my philosophy face wash or dove bar lather for my face. I am going to try brown sugar next :-)

Another use I discovered: My 6 y/o son came out of his room after he had drawn a mustache and beard on his face with a ELECTRIC BLUE SHARPIE...UGH! I sent him to wash it off and he was left with an electric blue ring around his mouth. I mixed dove lather with sugar and gently scrubbed...and...voila! No more sharpie. Amazing.

18 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by surfinbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My first attempt into Bubbi's scrub didn't quite work well, it was messy, and I was all over the place. The smell of the cider vinegar smells yuk and I never even felt my sugar working. hahahaha

i am so going to attempt using it this weekend, see if it works better :)