September 22, 2014 | 962 users online

Mascara - Tarte - Lights Camera Lashes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG mascara at the moment! I don't even have to curl my lashes anymore. It separates, lengthens, volumizes and curls and holds the curl. Easy to remove also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, I LOVE this mascara! It's rare for a mascara to blow me away. The only one that's ever done that has been Loreal Voluminous. I'm not a Tarte fan at all, but I got this as a sample for becoming a Sephora Rogue member. It's amazing! It's different from other mascaras in that it's a DARK, rich black. Yet it gives very soft, feathery, long, natural looking lashes. It doesn't clump, flake, or smudge. Totally worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by weirdhologurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Makes a really nice natural/day look, easy to apply no clumps or transfer issues.

Lengthens but doesn't build any dramatic volume. Unfortunately it flakes and smudges by midday so you have raccoon eyes by lunch time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Misspoiltes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

NO CLUMPS! Finally the perfect mascara that makes lashes looks natural! If you want natural looking lashes that are long and dark with little volume, this is it. I have natural blonde lashes and this stuff makes my lashes appear very natural as if I had black lashes. Anyway I luhve it

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by SourPina

Received this in Sephora's Lash Stash to Go sampler pack.

This mascara feels light, doesn't clump or cause spider lashes, even if you put on more than a few coats. It separates lashes nicely and evenly.

But there are more downsides, and I wouldn't recommend shelling out $20 for this product:

-It doesn't have any staying power -- I applied it at about 8:30 this morning and at lunch time, I already had smudge marks. I live in Southern California where the air is dry, and I've been indoors at work most of the day. I'd really hate to see what happens when wearing this mascara in humid weather.

-It doesn't hold a curl, at all. Nor does it thicken -- it only lengthens, slightly. My lashes began to fall and look limp after just a few hours.

I do not recommend this mascara for anyone that has straight lashes (I'm half Asian, so I have the issue where my lashes are long but not thick, and won't curl upward).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by mellymel11

I received this mascara as a 100 point perk at Sephora. Needless to say it is not full sized. I do really like this mascara though. It separates and thickens my lashes. When I apply this mascara my lashes feel soft and feather. The color is a nice rich looking black color.
This is mascara I use when I am going out at night or for a special occasion. It didn't flake or smudge which is amazing. The price point is high for a mascara. It's 20 dollars and it seems to dry up quickly. I would definitely buy it on a sale though. I believe last year Ulta had a promotion where this mascara was 10 dollars. I would purchase a full size at this price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the reviews on MUA. What a huge disappointment. Absolute crap. This mascara clumps, goes on in blobs, and crumbles/flakes off. I wore it on 3 different days and my eyes were a mess each time. Save your money and skip this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I have SEARCHED for YEARS for my HG mascara. I have scoured online, drugstores, Sephora, everywhere and anywhere for it. And today - I FOUND IT. Thank you, Tarte. <3

Pros:
-Seprates all the lashes
-Lengthens like crazy
-Nice thick volume
-Deepest black ever (blacker than Diorshow)
-Makes my lashes look like falsies (but NOT crispy.) They look false, soft, and fluttery.
-Holds curl
-Conditions lashes
-I CRIED with this mascara on. NO SMUDGES or streaks. Amazing.
-Perfect for sensitive eyes like mine. No itchy redness.
-ZERO CLUMPS
-In general, the perfect mascara.

Cons:
-takes 1 minute to take off with makeup remover instead of my usual 30 seconds with other mascaras.

-The packaging looks like a tampon.

Xoxo WynterOlly

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by BeautyJunkie1130

This mascara is perfect for an everyday eye look. It gives your lashes a very natural thickness and some length, but does not make them look over-done or super voluptuous. The quality of this product is amazing, absolutely no clumps or flaking, the color is very black and it gives me that full natural lashes appearance. I've had this for several months and it has yet to dry out, so the price of this mascara is worth it. I will definitely be repurchasing this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

It's okay... It gives lashes a natural look and it doesn't smudge but I wasn't very impressed. I definitely wouldn't repurchase it.