April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Tgallop

I've tried a lot of concealers...I have allergies which causes deep blue circles under my eyes. Most of the concealers I've tried have been cakey or too yellow - even the pricey ones. Decided one more try at the Clinique counter and the MA pointed this product out for me. I use the applicator (same as a gloss) to dab a bit under my eyes and then I smooth with a concealer brush. Stays put all day and is a great match. I bought mine in fair (I'm an NC 15). Can't live without it now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer matches my complexion well (I have it in Light), and gives a good level of coverage. The doe foot applicator is decent, and you get quite a bit for the cost. Not my favorite concealer, but a safe bet if you want something versatile and easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by michellecruz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer. my under eye circles really are not that dark so this conceals them pretty well. It gives you a nice coverage, im sure there are better concealer out there but i have been using this for more than a year and i like it , i don't ses why to change. im running low on this i might check out MAC to see if i like theirs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer for undereye circles! It doesn't crease once I set with powder. The color isn't too yellow for my cool-toned skin either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by harmonyjensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this concealer for years now and it doesn't disappoint. I use the Mod. Fair and it covers my dark circles flawlessly and the redness around my nose. It does a great job of covering pimples and the red marks leftover from previous zits. It doesn't settle into fine lines and stays fresh looking all day. I'll continue to use this forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by vhemminger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A generally okay concealer good for on the go.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Moe7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product! It is buildable and it covers undereye circles well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was an ok concealer. I don't even have wrinkles but this was the only concealer that "matched" my skin. But it doesn't really. I'm glad I switched to MAC.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by catmarg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While I like the coverage of this product - creamy texture that stays put, it should not be called line smoothing. I have some tiny lines under my eyes, and the concealer seems to make them more noticable. Then again, I am not sure if any concealer can really smooth out lines in the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by jentalkin2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great under-eye concealer. Doesn't settle into fine lines too much and dries to a nice, matte finish. Very buildable. I have it in Medium Beige, which is perfect for my NC20'ish skin. It's got great yellow undertones and doesn't give that fake too-light look. I wear it under Almost Powder m/u in Light and they work very well together. I've used it to cover pimples, too, but I prefer the Acne Solutions concealing stick for that. Overall I would highly recommend this concealer! I like it better than Lancome Effacernes, which is what I was using before this.