November 27, 2014 | 1337 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

This is my everyday "mascara" now that I use latisse/lumigan. It is all I need to enhance my lashes and it keeps them soft and conditioned. I use it to groom my brows too. I love this product but only gave it 3 lippies because I do not think it, on it's own, does a thing to accelerate growth (you need latisse for that).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by ThatIsNOTHerShade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this product for years now, and, yes, it did make my lashes grow in length (although it took 3-4 weeks for me to notice any results). I use it as a mascara primer and also a gel to set my brows. I will continue to repurchase this jewel!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Neopatra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about a month. My lashes have become longer, bare spots have filled in, and I'm showing the beginnings of a second row of lashes about the first. How can you beat a product that is not overpriced, not over-hyped, not over-packaged, and it works?

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by annpatricia

Okay, so this really works if you stop wearing mascara for a while. I find that mascara breaks down lashes. In the summer I didn't bother going out wearing mascara regularly and applied this product nightly. I noticed a week or two of use that my lashes appeared fuller and longer. It's not as effective if you wear mascara regularly. I wear mascara pretty much everyday and the only effect I get from this product right now is that it makes my lashes stronger I guess? Before ever discovering this product when I would remove my mascara at night several lashes fell out. Now I rarely ever have lashes fall out when I remove my make up. This product is dirt cheap and I'll continue buying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by bellalinda1805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, I don't know if it is just me, but in the beginning this product was working and I experienced no negative reactions. Now I use it and idk if its that it got old or idk, but my eyes feel so irritated, making my contacts feel uncomfortable. It also caused some pimples above my brows. Any ideas?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by hauteness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for 2 weeks. I'd like to start out by saying that yes, I am that girl who already has the eyelashes that you wish you had. I got the gene from my dad, and my mom has been jealous for years. She bought a 3 pack of this product and gave me a tube. I originally wanted to use this product solely to help grow in my brows, but I figured that as long as I was applying it I may as well put it on my lashes. After using this product for just 14 days, all I have to say is wow... Wow! While my brows look only a bit thicker to me, they certainly grew in much faster than the rate they were. I'm almost back to the shape I want. The real stunner from this product is my lashes. They are about a quarter inch longer and so thick they look fake, even without mascara. I actually had to stop applying two coats of mascara and just wear one because with two I look FAKE as hell even though it's 100% real! They also hold their curl so much better than before. On top of that, my mascara seems to glide on even easier than before, and I haven't had to comb my lashes at all because the conditioners in this. My mom has been using Rapid Lash for a while but it seemed the peaking point was a month. After that, her results were the same. I can't imagine my lashes getting longer from this point forward, but I can say that this product is just as good as any expensive brand out there. Try this first before shelling out a ton of money! I recommend buying the 3 pack off Amazon for less than $12 with shipping because you will use this product fast. After 3 weeks I'm about a third of the way through the tube. Also, I really like that this applies with a brush. It combs out my brows and keeps them in place all day. I will repurchase this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by krackatoa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i didn't really expect too much from this product, but after using it consistently for a few days i have definitely noticed a difference in my lashes. i've noticed that my lashes don't fall out as easily and because of this my lashes are thicker. when i apply mascara my eyelashes look as if i applied fake lashes! i would definitely buy another tube. i also love how one bottle is only 4 buck.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by each

i bought this to use as a base before putting on my mascara & it helps to miminise breakage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I have blonde, short eyelashes, average amount. I figured I was just destined to never have fabulous lashes, even w/ my HG mascaras. Then, I did some reading here on MUA. There are a lot of lash growth options, some cheap, some $$$$. I can't afford $$$$, so I thought I'd start at the bottom and work my way up.

This product got decent reviews and I found it at Sally's for cheap. It comes in standard mascara-type packaging.

I used it every night faithfully (on upper and lower lashes) for 4 months = saw a little tiny bit change in length, not in volume or any darkening. For me, this was meh. I expected a lot better results, but I don't HATE the product. My next experiments are with Mavala Double Lash and Rapidlash - see my reviews...:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I got this through drugstore.com for a pretty reasonable price, only 3.99! I only tried this once on my lashes and didn't really like it because I think that it irritated my eyes. However, one of my brow is sparse and I do feel like it is helping them to grow back thicker.