October 21, 2014 | 2100 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing blush. It has earned the hype received. This is a pinky peach blush with a golden sheen. For ref I'm NC45 and this looks beautiful on my cheeks. A lot of ppl say that it is shimmery and the color is sheer, not the case for me. The pigment shows through on my skin with minimal effort and the golden sheen is just that, not glittery.

There are other blushes that are cited as dupes but based on my collection not even the closest blushes compare in overall quality.
-TheBalm "Hot Mama" is not very pigmented and has more of a golden sheen than the peach pigment. Better as a highlight on my skin tone.
-ELF Blush Bronzer duo has very little pigment and is more glittery. When the colour is built up, the skin looks ashy.
-Mally Beauty has a similar blush in their "Shimmer, Shape and Glow" "Love is Deeper " face palette. The blush very sheer and is a very heavy golden sheen to it. The formula is very dry too.
-Jordana "Coral Sandy Beach" is a very good dupe but it is more of a true peach as oppose to a pink based peach as "Orgasm".
-NYX "Summer Peach" is the best dupe that I have. The colour is similar but the glitter is more chunky and the staying power is not as good as "Orgasm".

IMO "Orgasm" is great on my skin because it dresses up my cheeks if I look drab. Also when I want to do a minimal look but want to look fresh, this is my go to blush. This blush really transforms my face when I put it on and the best of all, I always feel great when I wear it. It is such an original shade and formula I'm glad to have it. The price is ridiculous but I must admit that this is one of the best blushes if not the best one in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ambercriedwolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush. Yeah, it's expensive. It's NARS. We're talking quality stuff, here.

It looks natural, it's easy to blend, and I like the packaging, as well.

In the pan, it looks shimmery and dark but once applied, it looks great. Don't be fooled just by looking at it and think it will look unnatural. I am NC15 in Mac (as pale as it gets) and this blush works for me. I was hesitant at first, but after looking at the reviews on here, I bought it and I am so glad I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by lola4610

This is amazing. It is such a long lasting, beautifully shimmery (subtle shimmer that is) blush. This looks amazing teamed up with the Hoola Bronzer by Benefit. Peachy Pink with golden shimmer, nice sleek packaging and virtually fool proof to apply and it had a decent sized mirror... what more could you want?!? This will last you forever, and this at least compensates for the $45 price tag. My go to blush for every season with an array of looks, whether I pair it with a vampy look or a no make-up look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by GelAA

Holy grail blush! It is a cult classic, but for a good reason. It is not too shimmery (even though it may look like it in the pan). Its just the perfect blush even if you're going for pink or peach. Beautiful on all skin tones, even to blend too. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by swc87

This blush is on the pricey side but i love it. I am a little darker complected and i use this blush when I dont want a dramatic blush color.. it gives me a good hint of color with light shimmer so I dont have to use a highlighter. this blush is popular for a reason. It would be great on all skin tones!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Whats not to love - this is a cult classic. A pretty shimmery peach/pink with a light golden tone that is bound to suit nearly everyone as it can be dusted on with a light hand or built up for more of a "bam hello I'm here" look. It looks glittery in the pan but on the skin just imparts a beautiful sun kissed glow.

On my NC15 skin this is more peachy with a hint of gold, I find it easily lasts all day and if you are having a more is more day and want to add a bit more va-voom this looks great with a light dusting of Albatross or another subtle gold highlighter. Currently enjoying applying this blush with a small stipple brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by emmapitcairn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First blush i have ever purchased. Not a huge blush fan and can't seem to master blusher. Such an easy blush to apply, even if applied with a heavy hand it seems to look natural and beautiful.

Not too shimmery, just gives a flawless sheen that most NARS cheek products seem to give. A gorgeous coral pink sheer blush with gold shimmers for a natural glowy flushed look.

I hadn't really used this product until i decided to write a review for it and fell in love as i experimented with it. At first i didn't understand the hype and was annoyed as it was very expensive. I do not regret this purchase at all and will continue to repurchase it.

I own a dupe, the Sleek blush in Rose Gold/Guipure. In pan these are almost identical, NARS seems to have more shimmer. Swatches show Sleek is much noticeable (slightly thick), NARS looks natural and slightly more baby pink than Sleek. Both blushers are build-able. The blusher provide the same finish on the face and the only difference is that the NARS appears the slightest bit more natural. Glitters in Sleek are a bit more noticeable in artificial light.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! I occasionally experiment with other blushes, but always come back to this one. It was the first one I bought when I was new to seriously using makeup, and there is absolutely no way to screw up applying this blush. I was afraid it would look too shimmery on, but that hasn't been an issue. A light application just makes me look healthy, but I can also build it for heavier usage, and it still looks amazing. I recommend it to everyone I know, particularly beginners, just for ease of use. It's absolutely worth the money, and I doubt I'll ever find another one I like as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by morganevan29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this blush. It's a lovely coral color with a bit of gold shimmer to it (though not too much! There's an even more shimmery version of it if you're into that sort of thing). Goes on beautifully and lasts all day. I've used many different brushes and even my fingers to apply it in a bind!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i am not ashamed to say i use orgasm on a daily basis. this is a pretty popular product so i won't go on with the details. yes, its a coral/pink blush with gold shimmers and it's BEAUTIFUL. it gives my cheeks a nice glow! it looks amazing paired with laguna bronzer, which is another holy grail of mine. i apply with real techniques blush brush. i might touch up once or twice a day. i have oily skin. i love this blush, def recommend it especially along with laguna!