September 1, 2014 | 1901 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Munecaz1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my fave blushes. I've tried dupes of this Blush. Bahama Mama, Flirt Pink TuTu Mark After Glow But none compares to this. It Gives such a pretty flush of color. A glow I don't get from the other blushes. Its a nice Pinky/Peachy color with gold flecks. Perfect for my skin tone. Love it & will always buy again & again..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

I used to really love this blush but now it's not as amazing as I thought. I love the shimmer but I always felt like I have to build and build this until it showed and that's because I'm fair skinned. Also, it seemed to have faded. Long story short, it's not as pigmented as it seems. Revlon has one blush from their matte collection that I bought because I couldn't afford this one and I ended up liking it a lot more. So now I'm not sure if I will buy it again. It's too expensive but I did get it in a gift set so I'll save it for some shimmer because it's one of the few blushes with a nice shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by leemitchell

I don't wear a lot of makeup. I wear a clean face with lotion, blush and mascara. That's all on most days (and I might even skip the mascara part).

It's definitely pricey, but I wear it nearly every day and it lasted about a year.

This blush is very opaque, so you only need to use a little. It's definitely the best blush I've ever used, and I think it's definitely worth the price. Since I don't wear much makeup, it's important to me that what I'm wearing looks good. This definitely does it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by jasloves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Have heard all about this blush for ages, so when my girl friend went to the US (so much cheaper than in Australia), and asked me what i wanted, I said 'NARS ORGASM' without even knowing what colour it was.
That was 3 years ago.. And I've just run out. I really really love the colour, but its just so darn expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by DaBeedo

I really like this blush, it's beautiful and glowy when first applied but it doesn't last long on me at all. This brand also tests on animals and I won't be repurchasing it for that reason alone. For the price it should last longer than a few hours too.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by nlakhani

Didnt have the best experience with this blusher, I think it was blocking my pores and I got a mini break out.
The colour is very true and stays on and works well with medium/dark complexions and you can work it up how you want to wear it.

But not the one for me...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally bought this, mainly because of all the buzz around it. To be fair, I didn't really need another blush, but hey, there's always space for a new one!
OK so this is a bit like a highlighter or something like that. Which is NOT GOOD if you actually have huge pores like mine - all highlighting stuff tends to make them look much bigger. I should have known! I quite like the colour (yes it's delicate and not too bad actually) but my skin is very oily with massive pores and unfortunately this blusher tends to accentuate both... I will porobably use it this spring. I don't think I will re-purchase though... I've seen something abour Nars doing another Orgasm Blush (a cream version) which is supposed to be matte? I might try that instead...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Xxelodiexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product , but bc of my fair skin , i think it's not showing a lot when i put it . and at the end of the days i got to put more .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

FAVORITE BLUSH! I heard all the hype and I gave in. And it’s a beautiful blush that just makes my cheeks look like they’re glowing. Amazing pigmentation, lasts all day and I will continue to repurchase. I highly recommend to everyone! I use my MAC 116 to apply this blush and it just looks like perfection. Definitely try it on in Sephora and see if you love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Danix978

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love NARS blushes. It's so pigmented a little goes a long way. Highly recommended these blushes. Last a very long time. Love the packaging very sleek.