April 25, 2014 | 1116 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I'm honestly super disappointed in this blush :( I purchased it based on all if the hype surrounding it and while the colour is beautiful, you cannot layer it at all without it caking up. I like to apply about 2 layers of this blush to get the pigmentation that I want and just by applying 2 layers my face looks so heavy and cakey and nasty. Really disappointed, how can people legitimately enjoy this product?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Would I buy this product again....YES! Nars has the most pigmented blushes and I wish I owned them all. Orgasm is a peachy pink with shimmer and suits all skin tones. It gives you such a subtle glow without too much shimmer and it's perfect for everyday wear. There are many drugstore dupes out there but none have the last power to Nars.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

Love this blush! Gives my skin a beautiful glow. It's the perfect color for me, who can't blush naturally. I'm fair-skinned with a really warm olive undertone. This blush just makes my skin look beautiful. It's subtle and sweet.

Other fav blushes: Milani baked blush in "Luminoso" (very similar to NARS "Orgasm" but less shimmery and a little more coral/orange)

And Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in "Coffee Cake". I'm a sucker for rosy, orange-peachy-coral blushes. Orgasm makes the top of my list!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by coylilfox

I've never tried a blush that was so perfect. I wear it almost daily, and I love the slight shimmer as well as the subtle glow it gives. It blends perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ChEyEnNeAnNeTtE

Alright, I caved. The hype this blush has made me give in and buy it. Thankfully, though, I only got a mini. Here's why. For one, it's EXPENSIVE, as all NARS stuff is, but I convinced myself it was worth it. It's definitely one of my favorite high-end blushes, but I've found so many dupes of it that don't have the one downfall in them that this one does: glitter. The only place I like the shimmery stuff is on my eyes, not all over my face. All this does is make my pores look like the craters on the moon. Eek! The color is absolutely beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I've found less-expensive alternatives that give me just the peachy-coral color. It stays vibrant for a long time, most of the day, and blends pretty easily when a quality brush is used. Overall, for what it is, it's great! For someone with normal skin, though, it may be more flattering. When I run out, I'll keep the packaging (which is absolutely beautiful but not good for my fingerprint OCD) but not dish out the chunk of change for a blush I rarely use now. It lived up to the hype quality-wise, it just isn't my absolute favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by whatisaspacebar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this blush based on the hype surrounding it. I tried it and hated it. It didn't suit me at all. It sat there for 3 years and the only thing that stopped me from tossing it was how expensive it was.

I was an idiot.

The shade is great! I think I applied it too heavily on previous attempts- or maybe I paired it with the wrong lipstick and eyeshadow. I'm very glad I gave it another go. Buy it once and see for yourself- YOLO!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worlds best selling blush for a reason. I really wanted to try this blush because of its popularity. I read some people didn't like this and I don't know why. I never see any of the glitter that's talked about except when you swatch it, and I don't see it on the cheeks. On me it is a peachy pinky color with a gold sheen (not orange). I went to purchase Deep Throat but left with Orgasm first. I also wouldn't compare it to Deep Throat, that's more peach on me. They are different enough, so you can get both. It created the blush monster in me, because now I own several Nars blushes, they are the best blushes out there as far as im concerned. They are very pigmented, you only need a small amount, and they will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

Absolutely love this stuff! First and foremost, this is the prettiest shade of peach blush I ever saw! Before this I was using Smashbox's peach blush and it was too much. Orgasm is the perfect peach: light enough to look natural, but pigmented. I will say, this is one of the few blushes where you can add coverage. I say this because the golden/shimmery effect doesn't show with one stroke. If you add on, it will really shine, but it won't look unnatural. And if you pair this with Benefit's Watts Up highlighter it looks gorgeous! It also lasts all day. I actually work at Sephora and my blush looks gorgeous throughout my long work days! I'm going to try the shades Angelika and Exhibit A next!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am on my 2nd Orgasm blush and I still have yet to review it, eek! I love this blush obviously, on me it's a very pretty shimmery peachy pink. It's not glittery at all, it has a slight shimmer to it. Love love this blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by judywapner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you love this, I'm positive there are tonnes of dupes out there that are way cheaper.

I purchased this because of all the hype, and it actually does look good on me, but so do many other cheaper brands of blush. I don't mind the glitter/sparkle to it; I don't notice that my cheeks are sparkly when I have it on.

The packaging is great; I've dropped it many times and it hasn't broken or smashed the powder (happens to me all the time!)

I won't purchase this again, mainly because of the price, and that blush is kind of something that you don't need to drop mega bucks for...I'm going for a blush from the Essence line next time.