July 26, 2014 | 1421 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superpowder Double Face Makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is AMAZING. I used it a couple of years ago when I was 16 and it made my skin look so pretty and flawless. I used it over a light foundation with the sponge it came with...and I looked so pretty! HAHA. I was so ecstatic about how my skin looked with this. I can't remember what color I used but it was a perfect match and neverrrrr looked cakey, I'm an NC20 (fair skinned with yellow/warm undertones) and I will be buying this again soon. I can't believe I forgot about it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really concentrate most of my time, efforts, and $$$ on my skin care routine and products. Because of this, I find that I don't really need/want a lot of foundation. I usually use TM or just a light powder to tone down shine and redness and nothing else. This is a little more coverage than a loose setting powder, and I'm finding that it's really nice to have that option at times. The applicator provided was not for me - it made for an overly powdered look that is the exact opposite of the fresh faced look I prefer. However, when using my large powder brush, and just dusting this lightly over cheeks, nose and chin, I was more than pleased! I will layer this over my TM for even more coverage if needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I normally use the Almost Powder as my face makeup. But I think this is actually a superior powder foundation. It has a very silky texture going on, and doesn't cake at all. It looks very natural once it has warmed up on your face. I really like that it is medium coverage. Almost Powder was light to medium. Superpowder Double definitely provides a more full-coverage look. This is a powder with staying power as well. I have very oily skin, and this clings to my face w/out degrading for several hours before I need a touchup. When I use this over a liquid foundation, the staying power is even better. You can also use this powder wet, though I normally use it dry, applied w/a kabuki brush. It does not have a sunscreen, which is my only real complaint. I have already reordered this a few times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Ok, I've tried several powder foundations in the last few days and this is definately a better one. The last two drugstore ones I tried were SO chalky I find them nearly unusable. I TRY not to be a product snob but this was just better than the drugstore ones. As I said, this is NOT chalky, it went on very smooth, almost creamy. The coverage was excellent. I wish it had SPF but I'm willing to oversee that and count on my moisturizer for that. As far as the wear, I cannot say because I didn't take my makeup off til late and had already been in bed for a while (I know, bad, bad) so I will have to update on that front. UPDATE: Yay, this lasts too! And awesome powder foundation!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I brought this product after 1 of my favourite guru's on youtube told me she wore it. Her skin looked amazing and I thought I'd try it out myself.

Good points...I like the packaging a lot, the powder itself went on smoothly to my skin without much cakiness. However, this contains mineral oil, something with my acne-prone combo skin can't handle. Ever. Needless to say, it broke me out like a mofo! I was sad because I quite liked the look it gave me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by theagteacherswife

My friend uses this makeup and her skin always looks awesome, almost airbrushed. I decided to give it a try, and I didn't care for it at all. The powder seemed to just sit on top of my skin giving me a very chalky look. I took it back and got a refund. The next day I had a cystic blemish on my chin. Not sure if it is related, but I rarely ever get blemishes. This makeup didn't work for me, but it may work for you. Clinique has a great return policy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by blaqprl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this product. Have used it years ago and always seem to come back to it. I've used Matte Ivory, Matte Beige, and Matte Honey at my most tan. I love the coverage and how it blends with my skin no matter what time of year it is (and how white or tan I am).

I've tried BareMinerals and it made me feel like I was wearing a wool mask and my face would itch terribly. I've never had this reaction to the Clinique powder.

I buy this product two at a time, one for my bathroom and one for my purse. I do touchup during the day, lightly over my nose and chin.

Update: Now that my skin is more dry the powder settles into my fine lines and makes them so much more noticable. I'm in the market for a tinted moisturizer (I think) that will do what I want.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of this powder. Though the color matches are pretty good and the included sponge is better than average, the formula doesn't look natural and cakes too much (and the pan itself oxidizes too much). It may work decently for normal skin, but I wouldn't recommend it for dry or oily types.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by californiagrown

I loved this foundation when I first used my sister's a couple years ago in 04 Matte Honey, so I immediately went out to Sephora to pick one up. However, I stopped using it for a couple years because it feels a bit heavy after awhile, even though it did provide good coverage.

I recently started using it again to even out my skin tone, which it does a great job of doing. However, I applied my makeup at around 7:30 this morning and by 9:30am my face was already oily! Not very convenient to have to covertly whip out an oil absorbing sheet at work...I felt like I needed another oil sheet later around 12, but refrained. Instead, I went home and dusted on a layer of BE Mineral Veil, which seemed to work well. I don't usually have extremely oily skin and if I wear foundation, I'll have to use an oil absorbing sheet in the afternoon, but NEVER 2 hours after I applied the foundation! I still do really like the coverage it gives me though, so I'll probably finish using this one because it was expensive and the shade perfectly matches my tanned skin in the summer (yellow undertones). I would not repurchase due to the oil factor and am on the search for a cheaper drugstore brand foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by hcc32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

omgg i stocked up on this prouct i LOVEEEE ITT
its my everyday foundation
i lovee the packaging too its cute
but i swear its amaazing
pros:
makes you LITERALLYY look flawless
evens out your skin tone
lasts all day
matchs everyones skintone

cons:
NONEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS STUFFF1!!!1
i recommended it to my friends and they bought it and feel the same way!