September 21, 2014 | 2047 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

This shampoo is meant for coloured-hair. It's supposed to help preserve the colour of dyed hair and in addition to moisturise it.

HOWEVER, it did nothing of those to me. It made me hair very squeaky..... you know its one of those shampoos that made you feel as though you used dish-washing liquid instead of shampoo. Weird.

Only good thing is has quite a pleasant smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by HunnyTanned

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this 2 days ago at shoppers drug mart, it was in the clearance isle for $3!! i was in shock since it was regularly 15.99 so i grabbed the last two bottles. and i really feel like i got quite a steal! my hair has never felt so soft and looked so shiny and volumized at the same time and just looked EXTREMELY healthy afterword's! i have NEVER used a shampoo SOO awesome in my LIFE and I've tried TONS of brands! im so glad i got the last two bottles *heheh lucky me!*... Anyways i would defiantly recommend this to anyone who has fine hair & split ends & dryness & has a dull complexion to your hair, i promise your hair will look radiant after you use this... keep in mind i haven't even used the conditioner to this, I've been using down under natural's fruit kicks conditioner for dry/colored hair *yea i know its not that great, but its all i have right now lol*. so i can only imagine what my hair would feel like if i had been using the dumb blonde conditioner!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfit

I love the easy pump bottle and the smell of this. I don't care at all for the shampoo. I feel like every time I use this my hair becomes a huge static mess! Also, my hair seems to get build up easily when I use this. Save your money. You can find a cheap drugstore shampoo that will treat you, and your wallet much better than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by vanessauf23

I've been using this for about 2 weeks and it's just eh. I don't really hate it or love it. This is not really a helpful review I know but I just don't think it's any better than alot of drug store brands. I got tricked into buying the big bottle (damn you sales!) and will probably just use it till it runs out but I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by jenniferquz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really think this is one of the worst shampoos ive ever used. i have. i dont have a thick head of hair or baby fine either, i fall in the middle. i have color treated hair and medium length. ive never had so much fall out with any other shampoo or even so tangly. it was always such a pain to comb my hair out with a wide tooth comb. it made my ends even more dry. the smell doesnt bother me but you definalty have to get used to such a strong strawberry smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by PaigeB143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim, I had a 30% off coupon for ULTA and they were having their liter sale so I got this and the Reconstructor Conditioner for $7 each! Too good of a deal to pass up :-) The smell is rather strong, which I like for early in the morning showers (I get up at 4:30 AM for work, ugh), it is very sweet like strawberry kiwi or something fruity like that.

Pros:
*It lathers up very well, I only need about 3/4 of a pump for my medium rather thick hair.
*It rinses out really easily and your hair feels clean after you rinse it out.
*It seems to be easy on my color treated hair

Cons:
*After I rinse it out of my hair it seems to be somewhat more tangled than with other shampoos

Overall, I feel like it was a really good buy and I am sure I will re-purchase it again :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 5:32:00 AM More reviews by eurasianbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best Shampoo of all times. Great compromise between cleansing and nourishing. Lathers up wonderfully and smells divine. Pump is great. Love, love, love!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by vleemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this shampoo for over 6 years now, even though I don't have blonde hair anymore. I've found that it's the most effective for removing excess styling products from my hair. I'm not the biggest fan of the synthetic strawberry smell, but I love the job it does on removing gunk from my hair. I'll definitely keep buying this as long as I'm loading styling products into my hair!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by midorikiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this shampoo. I have a ton of blonde highlites in my hair, and this shampoo, not only smells like candy...but it makes my hair so soft and shiny and managable... excellent. Shampoo is a bit pricey, but i can't go back to using sauve anymore.. highly reccomended! Great for non blondes too, don't let the name fool you!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by sikorskypm

I am also unsure of the poor rating on this product considering how well it does. My sister does hair at salon del sol, which is very presitgous, and recommended this for my hair. While at the beach, my hair had just been highlighted with platinum chunks. This shampoo works very well.

Hair type: medium thickness, brittle, not too dry, not too oily, overprocessed, slightly long, prone to breakage/split ends.

As with ANY moisturizing shampoo, you need to use equal parts of water to remove build up and residue, and rinse fully to obtain results. Considering this shampoo is PACKED with nutrients ( comes with the higher price) it needs to be fully distributed and fully rinsed.

As well as that, any color processes damage hair, and this is filled with harsh products, yet packed with nutrients--- which in-tern goes in conjunction with the damage already done, yet acts as a filler/protector against FUTURE damage from daily styling.

If too dry after using this shampoo, it may be due to water. Shower water can seriousley screw up your hair, and certain shampoos and conditioners don't react well to them. After highlights, hair usually hits peak dryness several weeks afterwards no matter what.

I highly recommend this product.