November 23, 2014 | 1114 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by ODxOhMy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo/conditioner!!! Last year I just started straightening my hair which caused some damage & dryness at the ends of my hair. This shampoo helps keep it tamed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 9:07:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale. I loved it!!! It really softens my hair without weighing it down. It left it so smooth that I was able to forgo my usual hair serum. This is my new HG in shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 9:07:00 AM More reviews by poozer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this!!!!!!!! what a fantastic smell that lingers well into day 2! and no more frizzies. can't beat that for less than 2 bucks. hope the 'cones don't wack my hair out long term, though. we shall see..............

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 5:52:00 PM More reviews by charlsie142

Like a previous reviewer, I do not usually use this to straighten my hair. I have naturally wavy hair that tends to get frizzy since it is currently about chin-length. This shampoo makes my hair tangle-free, shiny, and makes my waves more defined. Plus, it smells really great! I do use with the corresponding conditioner, and I buy the huge bottle for about $4 at walmart...can't beat that!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by alieblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So impressed with this product! The smell is nice, very expensive and slightly herbal. It really smoothed my hair, to the point it was hard to make my wavy hair curly. I love it when I straighten my hair, it makes it so sleek and shiny and helps fight humidity. I really believe that this line of Professionals from Suave is as good as the brand-name counterparts!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 12:11:00 AM More reviews by beboc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have extremely naturally curly hair. I actually don't use this to wear my hair straight, I use it to keep my curls frizz free and under control. I have been using this with the conditioner for about 6 months now, and I always get compliments on my curls. People want to know what I use to keep them so bouncy and frizz free. I do straighten my hair every now and then, but mostly I just let it air dry. This definately works for me. At my sister's wedding, I forgot to bring this along, and my hair was a frizzy mess! It may be cheap, but I find it works great for me. What have you got to lose...$4? Definately worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very happy with this shampoo in conjunction with the conditioer. Dirt cheap and it really does a great job on my hair. No complaints here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2006 12:59:00 AM More reviews by anooshka

I have already repurchased this many times. Probably the only Suave product i actually like and have repurchased. I love the smell and the fact that it lingers in my hair after i've blow dried. And it does clean well and smooth out my hair. It is only a shampoo and i don't expect it to change my hair's texture which is coarse and wavy, but it doesn't dry out my hair and washes out all the styling products.
I use the accompanying conditioner too and love it as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2006 4:20:00 PM More reviews by my_vanity_is_a_mess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was hoping to love this, since I'd been eyeing the matrix formula but thought it too expensive. I hated this product. I used it with the conditioner and it left my hair a flat mess. I also had tons of static running through my hair. It made my blonde hair dull and lifeless. My mother who has thick course hair hated it too. I love suave clarifying shampoo and will be going back to that, but this was no good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2006 2:45:00 AM More reviews by PinkMargarita

I have straight hair and use these products simply to block frizz and make my hair look shiny and sleek (which I believe is the ONLY intent of this product- not to make curly hair look any straighter) Not quite as good as the orignial Matrix but so much cheaper