Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes - Chocolate Lustre

4.6

the application was smooth and easy, little tugging. the staying power is pretty good, not perfect but very little smudging. What I'm not loving is the color actually, it looked gorgeous when I made a line on my hand-- rich brown with shimmer but on my eyelids the red tone come through a little strong, and the color is lighter than I wanted and a little orange toned. Will buy another product, in a different color.

I love this liner! It's the first pencil liner that says it goes on smooth with no tugging...it actually does! No tugging at all...smooth and lasts most of the day! My only small complaint is that I wish it came in a darker brown color. Its more of a med. brown and I like dark brown... but it doesnt tug so I love it.

I love creamshapers. At first I was sceptical as I thought that by the very virtue that it is a soft creamy liner that it cannot be long-lasting, I was wrong. This is a beautiful metallic rich chocolate colour that glides on and lasts all day without smudging. I have 3 other shades too! Fantastic!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the Cream Shaper eyeliners. Goes on smooth. Between my watery eyes due to allergies & a little oiliness, most eyeliners seem to disappear on me half way through the day. This eyeliner actually stays put on me. So far it's my favorite! This shade has a little sparkle that I could probably do without but is still a nice color. If it was just a little darker, I'd would've given it a 5.

Very smooth, creamy + comfortable to apply, smudges and blends well for a smokey look, then remains transfer-resistent for most of the day. The best thing about this is that is doesn't drag your skin like most liners, and you don't have to press hard. Not keen on the easy-fade plastic lid (the silver paint has been rubbed off by other products in my MU bag), but will definitely repurchase. HG eyeliner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the eyeliner I reach to almost every day! So smooth, so pretty, and it lasts! This is one of my favorite Cream Shapers e/l and I recommend it to everyone. It has a tad bit of shimmer but is a rich chocolate brown shade.

I like that these cream eyeliners are so smooth and easy to apply on my eyes . . no tugging at all. The color is a nice chocolatey brown, but in order to make my brown eyes stand out when using this liner I couple it with a light lavender eyeshadow. Then, it looks really nice. These pencils have pretty good staying power and overall not bad for the price. I liked it so much that I just bought the Egyptian color.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Black eyeliner has always been a staple for my makeup routine. After many raccoon-esque smudges, I decided I needed a...ahem...makeover!!! I came across these reviews, and I'm glad I did!! I bought Egyptian and this color. Both of them are quite pretty! I use this one for my daytime look. I've read in alot of magazines that brown-eyed women like me should stay away from brown eyeliner. Well, you know what? I say SCREW THAT! The color goes on a dark brown on me, despite the medium color it appears to be. I find it much more natural looking than black eyeliner. Plus, it's a LOT less noticeable if it smudges. I have no allergic reactions to this. To top it all, it lasts a whole day for me (8 hours). So, a major rave for this one!

I think this is the best of the Cream Shapers in terms of color. It's also the most flattering brown eyeliner I've ever used. I have dark brown hair (long with bangs) and brown eyes and it just has more "oomph" to it then other browns, but isn't as harsh as a black eyeliner. My husband (who claims to prefer no make-up) doesn't realise he always compliments me when I'm wearing this ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I found this a very unflattering dull brown colour with copper glitter. It did nothing for my brown eyes and looked rather harsh. Difficult to apply and not the creamy texture I hoped for.