December 20, 2014 | 1687 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Cream Shaper for Eyes - Chocolate Lustre

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2007 9:36:00 AM More reviews by VQ13

I love this liner! It's the first pencil liner that says it goes on smooth with no tugging...it actually does! No tugging at all...smooth and lasts most of the day! My only small complaint is that I wish it came in a darker brown color. Its more of a med. brown and I like dark brown... but it doesnt tug so I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 7:54:00 AM More reviews by heaven07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love creamshapers. At first I was sceptical as I thought that by the very virtue that it is a soft creamy liner that it cannot be long-lasting, I was wrong. This is a beautiful metallic rich chocolate colour that glides on and lasts all day without smudging. I have 3 other shades too! Fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2006 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Lorann10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Cream Shaper eyeliners. Goes on smooth. Between my watery eyes due to allergies & a little oiliness, most eyeliners seem to disappear on me half way through the day. This eyeliner actually stays put on me. So far it's my favorite! This shade has a little sparkle that I could probably do without but is still a nice color. If it was just a little darker, I'd would've given it a 5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2006 6:22:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

Very smooth, creamy + comfortable to apply, smudges and blends well for a smokey look, then remains transfer-resistent for most of the day. The best thing about this is that is doesn't drag your skin like most liners, and you don't have to press hard. Not keen on the easy-fade plastic lid (the silver paint has been rubbed off by other products in my MU bag), but will definitely repurchase. HG eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2006 4:27:00 AM More reviews by wifeofdr2b

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the eyeliner I reach to almost every day! So smooth, so pretty, and it lasts! This is one of my favorite Cream Shapers e/l and I recommend it to everyone. It has a tad bit of shimmer but is a rich chocolate brown shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2006 9:36:00 AM More reviews by suzyQ3

I like that these cream eyeliners are so smooth and easy to apply on my eyes . . no tugging at all. The color is a nice chocolatey brown, but in order to make my brown eyes stand out when using this liner I couple it with a light lavender eyeshadow. Then, it looks really nice. These pencils have pretty good staying power and overall not bad for the price. I liked it so much that I just bought the Egyptian color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 6:26:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Black eyeliner has always been a staple for my makeup routine. After many raccoon-esque smudges, I decided I needed a...ahem...makeover!!! I came across these reviews, and I'm glad I did!! I bought Egyptian and this color. Both of them are quite pretty! I use this one for my daytime look. I've read in alot of magazines that brown-eyed women like me should stay away from brown eyeliner. Well, you know what? I say SCREW THAT! The color goes on a dark brown on me, despite the medium color it appears to be. I find it much more natural looking than black eyeliner. Plus, it's a LOT less noticeable if it smudges. I have no allergic reactions to this. To top it all, it lasts a whole day for me (8 hours). So, a major rave for this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2006 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ohana6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best of the Cream Shapers in terms of color. It's also the most flattering brown eyeliner I've ever used. I have dark brown hair (long with bangs) and brown eyes and it just has more "oomph" to it then other browns, but isn't as harsh as a black eyeliner. My husband (who claims to prefer no make-up) doesn't realise he always compliments me when I'm wearing this ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2006 1:25:00 PM More reviews by bermudabetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this a very unflattering dull brown colour with copper glitter. It did nothing for my brown eyes and looked rather harsh. Difficult to apply and not the creamy texture I hoped for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2006 7:06:00 AM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let's face it, all those Fluidlines, eyegel liners, Liquidlasts, etc. take alot of time to apply in the morning. Well, more time then I ever have! This eyeliner is quick, effecient and is a beautiful shade of brown...doesn't make you look like u have bad allergies (NO RED in it). I stray from Clinique but I always come back. They have great shades that last and look natural. Sometimes liquid liners make your eyes look harsh. I appreciate a softer look from a long lasting liner. Doesn't smudge as much as u would think a pencil would. Great buy, got to get more!