Givenchy Mister Light

4.1

on 6/7/2008 9:09:00 AM

I was thinking what to write in a review for Mister Light for a while, because I could not figure out if I like it or not. Well...I like the color and packaging of this concealer and also that it's rather smooth and gentle (though YSL is more smooth and gentle)... , the coverage is OK for daily use.

on 5/29/2008 10:49:00 PM

I bought this based on reviews I read on MUA, and I'm thrilled with the results. Mister Milk (#2) is a perfect match for me. I don't have super-dark undereye circles, but I definitely notice that I don't look as good on days when I don't wear this (I started wearing it daily once I noticed this). I've never used another product like this (Touche Eclat, etc.), so I don't know how it compares to others. I only know it works wonders to make me look younger, fresher, and more awake! I always use eye cream before putting this on, and I've never had a problem with it settling into my fine lines or caking up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought it for under the eye area, that's why the bad rating. No matter what eye cream or light eye gel I use, this concealer cakes, looks flaky and after a few hours it has dried out the eye area and the wrinkles look worse than they are without using any product.
I do like the colour No 2.
However, today, after seriously being frustrated with the hardly covering and so horrible yellow looking You're bluffing it stick from Benefit, I put it on my broken capillaries and my red cheeks. I was worried that it would highlight the area since it was sold to me as a highlighter, but it covers brilliantly my broken capillaries without highlighting or adding sparkle to my cheeks. Because it is so thick it does cover well.

For the eyes I prefer Dior Skinflash.

on 5/10/2008 7:11:00 PM

WOWZA, ladies and gents, this is defo the best concealor i have bought in a long time. . .it covers my purple corners of my eyes beautifully. . . heres a wee tip. . frame your eyes with it after u conceal ur circled etc. . .simple draw a giant eye shape from above the inner corner of the eyebrow and follow the bone all the way down to the middle of the temple and then about half a centimetre under the socket bone curve a line up to meet at, do thios at either side on top of all ur make up and then tap and blend till it dissapeared, you will have a radiant subtle glow that envelopes the skin around the whole area. . . xx
UPDATE, GAVE ME A MASSIVE DEEP SPOT UNDER MY EYE WHICH TOOK 3 WEEKS TO HEAL AND LEFT A SCAR EVIL EVIL STUFF . . .

on 4/19/2008 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hi Ladies,

I need your help! I have been looking at this product for a while now. I can't decide if I'm a #2 or #3. No one in my area carries the product, so I'm going to have to order it on-line. I have tried everything I can think of to find color info. to no avail. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have dark blonde to light brown hair with light blue eyes. My skin does tan, but will burn somewhat easily. I am am avid cyclist/outdoors person spending at least 16 hours per week in the sun (with sunscreen). What color do you think I would be??

on 4/13/2008 11:12:00 PM

I'm 50 and just purchased this in Mister Toast, based on the great reviews I saw on MUA. This is a really good product. I have "thin" skin beneath my eyes with some blue-ish veins that show up. Mister Light does a good job at muting the dark coloration (it doesn't wipe it out completely, but does diminish by about 80%). Surprisingly, it can also be used very effectively to cover a zit or a Botox bruise. I used to use Touche Eclat, which could only be used under the eyes as it concealed zilch on the face. Mister Light can be layered on to cover blemishes as well as a much "tackier", opaque concealer. I had a deep purple Botox injection bruise on my face last week and I was able to cover it completely with this, which surprised me. Good stuff!

on 4/11/2008 6:08:00 PM

Best illuminating concealer on the market. Not sparkly, with incredible buildable coverage. I use it in my makeup work for print and HD. My clients ALWAYS ask what kind of miracle concealer I used under their eyes. Also, a much better color range than YSL Touche-Eclat.

well its not the best concealer, it didnt hide dark circles under my eyes or blemishes on my skin that I had...and it doesnt last for long time
wont buy it again

on 3/19/2008 10:29:00 AM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! once again, thank you MUA ladies for informing me about this product. i would have never found this if it wasnt for the reviews here. i use this in mister toast and it blends so nicely into my skin and brightens up the eye area. i dont have terrible dark circles, but this product makes me look more awake and even toned. i also have to say that this product is great at not creasing and looking cakey. and when you first go to use this, you must prime the pen ALOT! at first i thought mine was broken because i had to turn it about 50 times...but once the product reaches the brush just the right amount is dispensed. you really get you monies worth! LOVE!!

EDIT: 10/17/08--I still use this and love it. Now, I use this with Lancome Effacernes underneath and Mister Light on top. Results=bright eyes without and creasing or caking. HG combo for me!

on 3/10/2008 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Excellent colors range, medium coverage, not too thick, I could find just the right shade for my paper-pale skin tone. Unfortunately, it doesn't stay all day long on my oily skin, but its so easy to apply so it doesn't seem to be a big disadvantage.

Top Rated Givenchy Products