July 24, 2014 | 1883 users online

Polishes - OPI - Dutch Tulips

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Oleander

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous springtime/summer red polish, especially great for a pedicure! Sometimes you think it's a dark pink color, and other times it's red--very festive in a warm-weather kind of way--it's absolutely the color of those pinkish red tulips you see blooming in spring. Extremely glossy formula almost doesn't need a top coat, but with Seche Vite, it screams gloss. You could also classify this as the color of fruit punch. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2005 10:25:00 PM More reviews by petitpois

I love this on toes - 2 coats gives a pretty cherry red with a very small hint of berry; creamy yet refreshingly light for such a strong colour. Looks great on pale skin. On tips it's a bit garish unless you keep your nails very short. Works better for spring than summer (looks more blah on tan skin) but I can see breaking this out in the late fall with peeptoes. OPI quality is, of course, impeccable. I was just slapping this one to check out the colour and it looks really even!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2005 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Mudskipper

This has been my favorite summer color on my toes. It's a true, creamy shiny red with just a touch of fruit punch. It looks great on pale or tanned toes and lasts more than a weeks with TONS of shine. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2005 11:07:00 PM More reviews by emilka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just gorgeous color. Similar to OPI Red but with hint of pink so I like it better. No frost, no shimmer. I prefer Dutch Tulips than my former love I'm Not Really A Waitress. Very shiny and lasts forever. My staple for a summer toes.