OPI Dutch Tulips

4.7

on 6/5/2006 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A very pretty pinky red fruit punch color. Fabulous for toes, but a bit bright for longer tips. Really fresh looking, and good wear.

on 5/15/2006 8:59:00 AM

Love this color- currently wearing on tips and toes. Reminds me a lot of Essie Long Stem Roses. It looks like a bright pink/fuscia in the bottle, but after applying 2 coats on my tips it is definitely more red. Very glossy, and very classy color. Great for spring. I agree with another reviewer that it wouldn't look great on long nails.

on 5/5/2006 4:38:00 PM

I'm wearing this on my toes and I've received tons of compliments. It's a beautiful rose-red (when I saw it in the bottle, I thought it would be a rich rose but it's turned out to be red) and definitely a shade I'll wear again.

on 4/13/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous springtime/summer red polish, especially great for a pedicure! Sometimes you think it's a dark pink color, and other times it's red--very festive in a warm-weather kind of way--it's absolutely the color of those pinkish red tulips you see blooming in spring. Extremely glossy formula almost doesn't need a top coat, but with Seche Vite, it screams gloss. You could also classify this as the color of fruit punch. Love it!

on 10/11/2005 10:25:00 PM

I love this on toes - 2 coats gives a pretty cherry red with a very small hint of berry; creamy yet refreshingly light for such a strong colour. Looks great on pale skin. On tips it's a bit garish unless you keep your nails very short. Works better for spring than summer (looks more blah on tan skin) but I can see breaking this out in the late fall with peeptoes. OPI quality is, of course, impeccable. I was just slapping this one to check out the colour and it looks really even!

on 8/19/2005 7:46:00 PM

This has been my favorite summer color on my toes. It's a true, creamy shiny red with just a touch of fruit punch. It looks great on pale or tanned toes and lasts more than a weeks with TONS of shine. A winner!

on 6/6/2005 11:07:00 PM

Just gorgeous color. Similar to OPI Red but with hint of pink so I like it better. No frost, no shimmer. I prefer Dutch Tulips than my former love I'm Not Really A Waitress. Very shiny and lasts forever. My staple for a summer toes.

Popular Polishes