Kanebo KATE super sharp liner

4.3

on 6/16/2006 11:51:00 AM

Amazing amazing amazing. Draws a perfect, thin line and lasts all day. It has an ink-like consistency. Agree, it could be a bit darker, but I'll take it. Strongly recommended.

on 5/21/2006 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

this is a great eyeliner. it never smudges and lasts the whole day. you get a super thin line, which is great for the lower lashes and you can easily build up to a thicker line. i bought it at a drugstore and i think its only available in Asia. its the first eyeliner ive tried

on 5/7/2006 1:24:00 PM

This eye liner is the end of all liquid liners for me. I tried a couple of liquid liners before, but I could never make the neat, super thin line. This liner is very easy to use. The tip is super fine it makes drawing super thin line very easy. The staying power is very good, so you need an oil-based eye makeup remover to remove it completely.

I have this in black. Previous reviews mentioned that this eye liner is not black enough. I agree that the black is not deep jet black. It's a bit greyish, though I wouldn't go as far as calling the color grey. But I do like the color cos it makes the line less harsh on my eyes.

Final verdict: This eye liner is very good value for money. The quality is excellent and the price is very affordable (around US$10). Would definitely purchase again.

on 4/11/2006 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is cool. I bought this after I read the reviews on here. :) It's very easy to use and long lasting. Love it.

on 2/21/2006 6:59:00 AM

I'd definitely repurchase this e/l in a heart beat. The best thing about it is its user-friendliness.It is a 'ready to draw' liquid e/l that doesn't need any clicking or twisting, which means it's easy to use and no excess eye lining liquid would ooze out and form a glob, a sin that many liquid e/l have.The line drawn is very fine and very natural-looking.

on 2/16/2006 3:59:00 PM

My first pen eyeliner - this was really easy to use and drew a really fine line. The black eyeliner a bit grey - I guess it's good in a way if you want a less dramatic look. I don't recommend using it on your lower eyelids though as I tried once at home and because I had watery eyes it did smudged.

on 2/5/2006 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was never able to use a liquid eyeliner until I found this great product. Its super fine tip works great for Asian. I didn't use eyeliner in my daily morning makeup routine before. I do use it more often now becuase it is so easy to use.

on 1/4/2006 1:46:00 PM

An awesome eyeliner!!! i'm an idiot when comes to applying eyeliner but this product is so easy to use that i can simply draw a thin and fine line on my lids!Stay-power is great too... worth the price, will definitely re-purchase. Highly recommended for people who ain't gd at drawing liners but yet want to make it a gd job..

on 12/28/2005 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Okay, I love this product. I picked it up in BR-1 the other day, which shows up as a very dark brown. I'm Asian, but I find that black liners tend to look a bit garish on me, so this suits me just fine. The tip of the liner is very fine and marker-like, which makes application a breeze for a klutz like me. I use it to line my lower lashes since I'm not very well endowed in the lower lash department and need to fill in some spots. I have tried using this to line my upper lashes, but I find that since my eyelids fold inwards, it doesn't make much a difference in my appearance. I rub my eyes often, and my eyes tend to tear a bit when I wear eyeliner, but despite all this, the liner does not fade or smudge. It easily lasts the entire day on my eyes but comes off quickly with a quick swipe of make up remover. I was a bit shocked when I read the packaging and saw that there is only 0.7mL of product for about $8 but with a product like this, I really can't complain. I definitely will re-buy once I run out. P.S when you first open it, try drawing it a few times on your hand to get the ink flowing to the tip, else it can skip a little initially.

EDIT: Okay I lied, it does smudge a bit at the end of the day. When I line under my eyes, it kind of migrates and makes me look like I have extremely bad dark circles. Then again, I have never encountered a liner that didn't do this, so I only knocked down one lippie. I'm sure if my eyes were just a bit more cooperative, it would work great.

on 12/19/2005 12:53:00 AM

This eyeliner is good and veri fine...It won't smudge throughout the whole dae...Reasonable price and can use for quite some time...Good buy!

Top Rated Kanebo Products