April 20, 2014 | 1807 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Lucky Green

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 1:49:00 PM More reviews by AshleySmalley

My favorite green! Really flatters brown eyes, the texture is fabulous, and you are able to layer it on pretty easily to build up or decrease the intensity of the color that you want. I wish this wasn't one of thoose "Limited Edition" colors, it's a shame that as time goes on this shade will be harder and harder to find. As it is, I couldn't find it in any stores, I had to buy it off Ebay, where I recieved a pretty good deal (about $16) considering that the shade will become increasingly rare as time goes on...anyhow, I definately recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2005 4:05:00 PM More reviews by CWHF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would buy it again if I could, darn you and your LE, MAC. A lovely green with gold undertones in the wonderful veluxe pearl texture (blends like a dream). I was afraid of colorful shadows until this one. It is beautiful and I would give my first born for a backup. Gorgeous color, great texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2005 9:26:00 PM More reviews by trempot

Oooh, I love this! Such a lovely green color. I pair it with MAC Aquadisiac on the crease for a really green look. And the packaging is so pretty! Too bad it's LE, I want to hoard more of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2005 8:27:00 PM More reviews by RyuukoEx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Apparentlly I lucked out finding this color at the MAC store today ;) I really do love it, but I think I still prefer Juxt more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2005 9:06:00 AM More reviews by artemisa

Another gorgeous green (and LE) from MAC. Why the hell do they have to disc. all good colors?? I fell in love with this one when I saw the swatches from Sonrisa. I knew I had to have it, so I reserved it at my MAC local counter. It was a good thing to do, because they were sold out of this color at the second day of the Belle Azure collection was out!!
I love to pair this one with Humid and the green side of NARS Rated R duo (similar to MAC bitter) looks lovely, and the texture is like silk. Absolutly amazing.
Hopefully, if I run out of this one, MAC may re-release it under another name, like they did with Belle Azure (aka Freshwater :-P )

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 3:09:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

I really wanted to like this shadow. In the pot, it looks so pretty. When I tried it on in the store, it looked pretty. However, when I applied this the next day, it was too gold. It made me look like I have jaundice(sp?) I did not want to return this, as it was LE and so beautiful, but it did not work on me. Surprising, since I can work with most greens. I am asian(Stila E).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 10:48:00 AM More reviews by JeLoveDior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hot green with golden shimmers, looks fantastic on me(GGG). I love it! The packaging is unique, so don't depot this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by spuds9092

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Why does all the MAC e/s that I love are LE? I usually don't wear green on my eyes but this eyeshadow makes me believe differently. This is a veluxe e/s-it goes on so smoothly and you can build up color nicely. I have blue-green eyes and the color makes my eyes "pop". I always get compliments when I wear this also-I did buy another Lucky Green as a back-up because it is a LE and I know I will never find another color like it. I hope MAC will bring back some of the LE colors in their normal line, (I can only hope.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2005 10:32:00 PM More reviews by cheesefeets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lucky Green is gorgeous! I really enjoy the Veluxe Pearl formula, and the beautiful goldish-green colour is probably the best colour ever on my NW20 skin and hazel eyes. yum! Too bad it's LE...I would buy again if I ran out and could get my hands on another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2005 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Arayla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lucky Green is probably my favorite green ever. It's a gorgeous color of green with somewhat of a yellow undertone.