MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

on 8/26/2010 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love this blush! It really looks natural on my NC43/44 skin and has enough shimmer in it to not have to wear a highlighter! Will definitely purchase again.

on 7/31/2010 7:13:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't done a review on this...I love this blush. It is absolutely gorgeous. It offers a nice peachy sheen and a nice warmth to your cheeks at the same time. If you use this you absolutely will not need a highlighter. I love this. For reference I am NW35.

on 7/1/2010 2:18:00 PM

I have hit pan on this blush and repurchased it again!! yes i love this blush since its a frost you dont need a highlight cause it has a nice glowing sheen to it and looks great on pics....im a nc 42 for ref and totally love this blush one of my favs and a staple in my collection!!

on 7/1/2010 1:49:00 PM

Okay, so let me explain my rating system on this. I chose 4 overall and no I would not purchase again. Why you ask...because on my NC30 complexion, it looks just like Nars Luster!!! I ended up swapping this because I have and love Luster. Sorry, MAC...

on 6/11/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This blush is absolutely beautiful! I love it because it just adds a little glow to your cheeks, it reminds me of a sunset. There's a peachy/golden color with sheen to it and it's a frost formula so the color itself is not so pigmented but it's so beautiful anyway. I would so buy this color again and again. I'm a NC 25 for reference.

on 6/2/2010 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hello gorgeous! I love this blush. If I'm going for a super duper natural look it's either this blush or NARS Luster (I'm an NC42/43 for reference). It's just warms up my skintone and eventhough it looks tame on the pan, I don't have to be heavy handed with it to get good color payoff on my skin. I highly recommend this for tan skins.

on 5/19/2010 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Margin is a beautiful colour that gives my skin a wonderful glow. Unfortunately, it doesn't suit my skin tone, as I am to pale (NW15/NW20). This means that I can hardly ever wear it, unless I have a tan (which I hardly every have). It does look really nice during the summer, as it really warms up my face and highlights my cheekbones at the same time. However, since I can't wear if often enough due to the colour of my skin, I gave it to a friend.

on 5/14/2010 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Margin is a very unique color. I saw it on an acquaintance and immediately asked her what she had on her cheeks. She told me it was Margin by MAC, and that following weekend I went to MAC, tried it and was SOLD! It's such a pretty color, I can't describe it. I'm sure the MAC website has a description available, but if I ever lost this, I would definitely replace it.

on 5/6/2010 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Margin is such a gorgeous blush that leaves my NC 42 cheeks glowing! I picked this up at my local CCO almost a year ago and until now I find myself reaching for this blush the most (and I have quite a few blushes in my collection). On my skin it shows up as a warm peach/coral....even though its a frost...its not too shimmery on my skin. I looove this blush and its definitely my staple for this summer :)

This is a pretty color that I use as a hilighter on my NC 45 complexion.

I think I like it better than Nars Albatross, but the look is different.

I rated the packaging low because the circular part of the cap came off, but it is still useable.

I've had mine for years and recently rediscovered it.

Popular Blush Products