November 22, 2014 | 1881 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by EmilyM01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is absolutely beautiful! I love it because it just adds a little glow to your cheeks, it reminds me of a sunset. There's a peachy/golden color with sheen to it and it's a frost formula so the color itself is not so pigmented but it's so beautiful anyway. I would so buy this color again and again. I'm a NC 25 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello gorgeous! I love this blush. If I'm going for a super duper natural look it's either this blush or NARS Luster (I'm an NC42/43 for reference). It's just warms up my skintone and eventhough it looks tame on the pan, I don't have to be heavy handed with it to get good color payoff on my skin. I highly recommend this for tan skins.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Margin is a beautiful colour that gives my skin a wonderful glow. Unfortunately, it doesn't suit my skin tone, as I am to pale (NW15/NW20). This means that I can hardly ever wear it, unless I have a tan (which I hardly every have). It does look really nice during the summer, as it really warms up my face and highlights my cheekbones at the same time. However, since I can't wear if often enough due to the colour of my skin, I gave it to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Margin is a very unique color. I saw it on an acquaintance and immediately asked her what she had on her cheeks. She told me it was Margin by MAC, and that following weekend I went to MAC, tried it and was SOLD! It's such a pretty color, I can't describe it. I'm sure the MAC website has a description available, but if I ever lost this, I would definitely replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by asianbyutee

Margin is such a gorgeous blush that leaves my NC 42 cheeks glowing! I picked this up at my local CCO almost a year ago and until now I find myself reaching for this blush the most (and I have quite a few blushes in my collection). On my skin it shows up as a warm peach/coral....even though its a frost...its not too shimmery on my skin. I looove this blush and its definitely my staple for this summer :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by RawCreoleGoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty color that I use as a hilighter on my NC 45 complexion.

I think I like it better than Nars Albatross, but the look is different.

I rated the packaging low because the circular part of the cap came off, but it is still useable.

I've had mine for years and recently rediscovered it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm an NC15 and this looks really good on me. Was the first blush I ever bought, was searching for an allrounder/classic; a color that is always good - tanned, pale, night, morning, work, wild party -. In the MAC store I tried several but this gave me the best look. Don't really like the obvious blushes, mostly I think they are just too pink, just wanted some color in my face. I think it will last very long!
Really nice soft color. I only don't like the shimmer. It's subtle, but still would have liked it more if it was matt.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by eriann00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I read somewhere that this blush looks good on everyone, and i think it's true. I didn't hold up high hopes for this, but bought it anyway because I always get caught up in hype. But I am really impressed with this. I feel like I can wear it alone and its like I have a blush and highlight color in one. Or I can wear it on top of another blush like dollymix and have a beautifully blushed cheek. Also love that there is just the right amount of shimmer in this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by VJ21

WOW I like this blush so much! Margin is the first blush I have ever bought I'm 24 and just starting to wear blush I have been practicing using some sample palette from an Estee Lauder blockbuster I had gotten in 07 but the blushes really weren't pigmented and I was ready for a real blush. I really didn't know what to get the MA recommended Margin (its his favorite) for my NC35-NC40 skin and OMG when he put it on me I glowed. When I got home my husband said I looked very fresh and happy. I couldn't stop looking at myself I didn't even want to wash it off that night. It's a very natural flush with gold shimmer like others have said blush and highlighter in one. But now that I've had it for a week I've discovered that if I use my 187 I get more of the shimmer and less of the color on and if I use a blush brush it goes on with the perfect amount of shimmer and color but I do have to be light handed...NOW that I think about it I LOVE IT and I was never a girl to go for shimmer never thought I would ever even like a frost I've always been a girl to lean more towards matte but now I'll give more frost or shimmers a chance

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Lovethemlashes

Another blush you have to have in the collection, I guess you could almost compare it to Nars Orgasm blush. Very easy to build. Gorgeous color to say the least, however, on my..any peach blush makes my cheeks look orange/red by the end of the day. But I dont care because im obsessed with blush! I can't imagine this blush looking bad on anyone, definitely a keeper!