October 2, 2014 | 991 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by MissMegg83

Airflash has been my favorite foundation that I have found. The 200 matches my skin perfectly and has the coverage I need for when my skin is breaking out or if I'm having a rosacea flare up. I apply with the foundation lightly sprayed on a flat kabuki brush that way I have more control than just spraying it on my face and using a brush afterwards. I find it allows for much more even distribution and I can layer as necessary. The one downfall I find with this is that it is very drying. Whenever I wear it I make sure that I apply a heavy moisturizer and also a primer with it and then a heavy moisturizer again when I take it off at night. As for price, it is a bit high, but if you use it with a light hand, it does last quite awhile and it makes my skin look flawless, so who wouldn't pay for that!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by Curlyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loooove this foundation! I never really came up with the ideo to use the 'Airflash' foundation, but once I tried it --> I was sold! It looks so pretty on your skin, flawless! I do have to say that I don't think this is foundation that you can use on a daily basis, because my skin gets so dry after using. But when I go to work, my makeup needs to last all day, and this is perfect. Make sure that you use a (really) good moisturiser before using. I would recommend to spray it on a flat brush(I use the one from Zoeva) and than apply it in round circles on your skin. Beautiful!! I use the 400:)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by rvg912

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This make up is very fun to use.
I really reccomend using a primer before, this product can dry out skin and cause pimples. But the results are amazing, truly airbrushed. I wish they had better color ranges. I am 300 and am medium skin with blonde hair, green eyes. this foundation works really well with the skinflash radiance booster pen!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation!
I may try other Dior foundation products purely because, by the end of the day, this has oxidised a tiny bit but other than that, this foundation is perfect.
It really does give a flawless complexion as it evens skin tone/colour and also makes my pores seem smaller. This foundation has a slightly tacky feel to it so I set it with powder so my skin feels soft and smooth.

Also, spending £33 on a foundation is expensive for me so I really wasn't willing to fork out the £43 for the brush to apply it but I found a dupe for it that I think works amazingly, it's the EcoTools flat-top buffing brush and it's only £9.99. :)

I prefer to spray this foundation onto the brush rather than directly on my face. If sprayed directly on the face, I found that the brush wiped more foundation off than it did on but if you spray it directly on the brush and then buff/stipple, your face will look flawless!

UPDATE: 4/1/13
Gutted that this has run out after just under 2 months?!
I use this sparingly, so I'm pretty disappointed that a £33 foundation has run out so quickly. The hundred other foundations I have used have all lasted me roughly 6 months. I have not been put off of Dior foundations but I'll definitely be trying their liquid foundations because I do not have the funds to buy the Airflash every other month.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Sainai

I love this foundation, it really really give you an airbrush finish. But make sure you moisturizer before putting on. I found it a matt foundation .
But lovee ittttttttttttt

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by dumbum123

Every time I went to Sephora I always went passed this product. The other day my friend was telling me about how great Dior products are and my sister was saying how airbrush foundations are amazing. I went to Dior and guess what!!! Airflash was there and WOW! I had no makeup on at the time and I gave this a try by spraying it to my face and buffing it in with a sponge. RESULTS WERE PHENOMENAL!! I have normal to dry skin and this stays on my face ALL day and looks natural it doesn't even look like I have foundation on! I know it's expensive but honestly I don't care because this is probably my holy grail. I've tried tons of foundations but I have never gotten such a flawless face that lasts all day. I don't even need to powder/set it. I have the colour medium beige 300..I am more yellow toned so I'm going to go to Sephora soon and check out the Sand shade..but so far I am in love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great foundation - you can get light or heavy coverage, whatever you want. It stays well, skin looks fresh and glowy (not shiny). The only problem I have with it is the poor color choice. I got 200 as lightest, but it's tad dark for me and a bit pinkish. I would stick to this one forever if they bring out some neutral light shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great foundation. A lot of the girls at work didnt know how to apply it so they didnt like it. For good coverage spray the foundation on the back of your hand and using a good flat top brush (Lancôme #3 highlight brush) stipple on the foundation. For extra coverage stipple another layer. Air brush perfection (:

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by P89

I'm in love with this foundation !!! It's just perfect for me.. It's very light, gives a very natural look.. Blends really well into the skin. Kinda okay with the coverage but I use a concealer for that so I'm fine with it.. But I'm surely gonna stick with this foundation forever.. It's a must buy product !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by xminabby

i'm in LOOOVE with this foundation. i never considered even trying it before i went into the dior counter one day actually to try the forever liquid foundation. i was wearing Estee Lauder DL, but i no longer was able to find the correct color and remembering that dior had more options for undertones, i decided to pay them a visit and OH BOY am i glad i did!! (:
i was always under the impression that this foundation had very sheer/light coverage (maybe that's what i was told before?), but the MUA at the Dior counter proved me wrong and i love him for it!! he told me the trick is to use it with a brush to get full coverage, which i have the Dior flat kabuki brush and it's just pure awesome with the Airflash.

this stuff is transfer proof, sweat proof, and you don't feel like you're wearing anything and i MEAN it when i say that. i've tried sooo many different foundations - liquid, powder, MMU, etc. i even had someone tell me that my skin looks like it got 10x better (she didn't know i was wearing foundation).

the price is of course a downfall at $62+tax USD AND with the way i was using it, it barely lasted me 1 1/2 months ):
i actually went back to the dior counter to resupply and also got the Nude gel foundation to wear under for more coverage just so i can make the Airflash last longer. The both of them together looked A-M-AZING! (: i looked so flawless and airbrushed it was ridiculous!!
i do wish it was a bit more wallet friendly, but it IS Dior and i'm always willing to shell out the bucks for anything that works for me so well <33

if you can afford it, i would highly recommend it. you'll fall in love!!