August 21, 2014 | 1883 users online

Powder - Prestige - MultiFinish Wet Dry Powder Foundation

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2005 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Animimi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product - I use it dry, and it looks great all day with just a touchup or two. I am PPP/cool tones and the lightest shade is perfect for me. Good matte coverage without settling into lines (just use a light touch around the eyes). *I did buy the recommended velour puff to use this dry. Maybe the sponge is better for those who use it wet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 10:27:00 AM More reviews by pinklikecandy

I have this in Wheat and it's a perfect match for my MAC C3 skin. So far, I have only tried applying this dry and it offers surprisingly full coverage. My skin is very oily, but it did not oxidize on me. The texture is not quite as silky as my Body & Soul powder, but at only $6, this will suffice. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 11:02:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I LOVE this powder foundation!!! I found this in FL in April, way before I read or saw it elsewhere. I'm light-medium olive complected and Natural Beige looks wonderful on my skin. I bought it for its Wet/Dry abilities, but I haven't used it wet yet...I haven't NEEDED to! The dry coverage is wonderful! I DID replace the sponge applicator (love the mirror and vented case) with a flocked circular sponge; I don't like the latex one that comes with. I never use moisturizer, just Paula's Choice 2% BHL; I let it dry completely then apply my undereye concealer, gel blush or bronzer, then powder foundation. On blemishes or discolorations, I first apply some eye shadow base carefully on the areas; then my powder foundation - GONE. I've been using Maybelline PureStay, but I love the coverage of Prestige much more. A definite HG for school/everyday...a great find. UPDATE 7/11/05 Used this wet today! With a dab of Lumene Eyeshadow Base over RED areas of badly broken-out blemishes, I got 100% coverage! 100%!!! After applying to entire face, I pressed/sponged over these areas. Oh yeah, I'm hooked. Gotta get rid of my CG and Maybelline back-ups!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this on a trip when I smashed my foundation. The package says you can use this with a wet sponge, but when I did, the product caked up. You CANNOT use it with a wet sponge. Color is good - it's yellow based (I bought WD-14A Wheat) so it matches my pale Asian skin okay, compared to some of the grocery store brands. Coverage doesn't last, however, and it oxidized on my skin. For the price, it's an okay product but I wouldn't repurchase. Am sticking to my Laura Mercier.