July 24, 2014 | 1651 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Blooz Eye Kohl

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2003 11:44:00 PM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm all about the MAC kohls. I'm at the point where I think I just need to get them all, even if they're not colors I really think would work on me. The reason I say this is because Blooz is something I NEVER thought I would want, or would work on me. But I went ahead and bought it anyways, and I was pleasantly surprised - this is like Tarnish's long-lost cousin. It's got that same 'deep' quality to the color; dark, dark navy with the slightest bit of navy shimmer. Really, it's awesome. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 5:49:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my top three favorite eye khol colors. I highly recommend this. Blooz is a shimmering deep blue color. Mac khols don't draw or pinch the eyelid, are easy to draw with, and last well throughout the duration. One of the best products on the market.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2002 9:53:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

OMG! This liner is super fab and it is so easy to blend. The smoothness of the color glides onto my lids without tearing up my eyes. Not only does this product function as a liner, I can also blend it to work as a eyeshadow. The color is brilliant and I have yet to come across a liner that impressed me as much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2002 3:53:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a dark blue that it looks black to me. As with all the other MAC Kohls I've tried it tends to smudge and smear under around my eyes. I wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2002 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Beautiful deep navy shade. Eye kohl applies smoothly without tugging. Only down side is that it tend to smudge by the end of the day! But the color is pretty and the price is right ($12.50) so I will recommend this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2001 8:09:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

This is a great shade-an almost black shade with a touch of navy to it. It's great for a smoky look and they wear very well.