MAC Blooz Eye Kohl

4.4

on 6/25/2003 7:43:00 PM

this is my staple eyeliner. i have brown eyes and brown hair and this eyeliner gives enough pop w/o being too obvious. it is so much more gratifying than the typical brown or black eyeliner.

on 6/14/2003 11:44:00 PM

I'm all about the MAC kohls. I'm at the point where I think I just need to get them all, even if they're not colors I really think would work on me. The reason I say this is because Blooz is something I NEVER thought I would want, or would work on me. But I went ahead and bought it anyways, and I was pleasantly surprised - this is like Tarnish's long-lost cousin. It's got that same 'deep' quality to the color; dark, dark navy with the slightest bit of navy shimmer. Really, it's awesome. :)

on 2/9/2003 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of my top three favorite eye khol colors. I highly recommend this. Blooz is a shimmering deep blue color. Mac khols don't draw or pinch the eyelid, are easy to draw with, and last well throughout the duration. One of the best products on the market.

on 12/11/2002 9:53:00 PM

OMG! This liner is super fab and it is so easy to blend. The smoothness of the color glides onto my lids without tearing up my eyes. Not only does this product function as a liner, I can also blend it to work as a eyeshadow. The color is brilliant and I have yet to come across a liner that impressed me as much.

on 5/27/2002 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is such a dark blue that it looks black to me. As with all the other MAC Kohls I've tried it tends to smudge and smear under around my eyes. I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 2/15/2002 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Beautiful deep navy shade. Eye kohl applies smoothly without tugging. Only down side is that it tend to smudge by the end of the day! But the color is pretty and the price is right ($12.50) so I will recommend this one!

on 12/15/2001 8:09:00 PM

This is a great shade-an almost black shade with a touch of navy to it. It's great for a smoky look and they wear very well.