November 23, 2014 | 2073 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had many, many compliments w/ this gloss in the color peach melba(a peach with subtle gold sheen) and melon(a light pink with a very subtle gold sheen). it smells divine, and the color is VERY sheer and shimmery. looks very natural but at the same times makes your lips glow. i have it in apricot as well, looks very vibrant coral but goes on sheer coral w/ shimmer. i love it. it's kinda expensive though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2002 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have this in peach-melon and i think the color is great. the gloss is a great one for me. i just think that the price is a little big for the amount of product and how long it stays on for.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 12:22:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In my opinion, Sephora glosses are very pricey. I have Chocolate which is deep berry brown gloss. I thought it went on streaky, not smooth at all. I like sheer lipglosses and these are a lot more pigmented that I'd like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2002 12:18:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very nice color selection. They go on smooth and shiny and last a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2002 8:13:00 PM More reviews by joshmoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got the plain clear stuff, so I can turn any lipstick into a beautiful gloss. It smells a little chemically, and don't plan on kissing anyone, but I dearly love this stuff anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2002 12:54:00 AM More reviews by dana

This product is a winner! I ordered peche-melba which is a beautiful shimmery peach. Very sheer shimmery and slightly metallic. I actually like this better then UD Rebel (which is one of my favorite glosses) The formula is wonderful. And it has a slightly fruity taste! I'm a new fan :) Order this at Sephora.com

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2001 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I got this lip gloss in Peche Melon. A shimmery nude shade with touch of peach color. It is very similiar to Givenchy Mirior Sand lip gloss but only $10 v. $24. It looks bright and scary in the tube but actually is very light going on. It has a faint peach smell upon application that fades quickly. It doesnt last very long, but most non sticky lip glosses dont last either. It is very nice and they have a great color selection at a good price. Try one!