Sephora Lip Gloss

3.9

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dextrin Palmitate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Saccharin, Bht, Tin Oxide, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Portulaca Pilosa Extract.

on 11/27/2002 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have had many, many compliments w/ this gloss in the color peach melba(a peach with subtle gold sheen) and melon(a light pink with a very subtle gold sheen). it smells divine, and the color is VERY sheer and shimmery. looks very natural but at the same times makes your lips glow. i have it in apricot as well, looks very vibrant coral but goes on sheer coral w/ shimmer. i love it. it's kinda expensive though.

on 11/3/2002 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i have this in peach-melon and i think the color is great. the gloss is a great one for me. i just think that the price is a little big for the amount of product and how long it stays on for.

on 6/15/2002 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

In my opinion, Sephora glosses are very pricey. I have Chocolate which is deep berry brown gloss. I thought it went on streaky, not smooth at all. I like sheer lipglosses and these are a lot more pigmented that I'd like.

on 6/12/2002 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very nice color selection. They go on smooth and shiny and last a while.

on 1/23/2002 8:13:00 PM

I just got the plain clear stuff, so I can turn any lipstick into a beautiful gloss. It smells a little chemically, and don't plan on kissing anyone, but I dearly love this stuff anyway.

on 1/8/2002 12:54:00 AM

This product is a winner! I ordered peche-melba which is a beautiful shimmery peach. Very sheer shimmery and slightly metallic. I actually like this better then UD Rebel (which is one of my favorite glosses) The formula is wonderful. And it has a slightly fruity taste! I'm a new fan :) Order this at Sephora.com

on 12/14/2001 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this lip gloss in Peche Melon. A shimmery nude shade with touch of peach color. It is very similiar to Givenchy Mirior Sand lip gloss but only $10 v. $24. It looks bright and scary in the tube but actually is very light going on. It has a faint peach smell upon application that fades quickly. It doesnt last very long, but most non sticky lip glosses dont last either. It is very nice and they have a great color selection at a good price. Try one!

Recommended for Medium Skin