Dior DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

3.3

I am in love! <3 I'm a complete mascara whore and I've used tons of different mascaras from drugstores and department stores and this is my favorite so far. The length I get with this is crazy and the consistency is nice and thick so no clumps ever.

Only complaint I have is that it's easy to get some mascara on your lids if you're not careful because the brush is so big. It's worth it though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

AHHHHHHH this is my HG mascara. it's absolutely fantastic for anyone with thin/dead straight lashesn . this thing + the shu uemera eyelash curler makes me go from lashless zombie to bambi lashes. It's brilliant in one coat or for building volume too. if im going out at night, i curl my lashes and apply 1 coat during the day, then re-curl at night (i know you're not supposed to do that...) then re-apply as much as i want.

the good thing about this is that the consistency isnt too liquidy. its nice and thick, which is what you want for thick, voluminous lashes. another horrible beauty crime i am guilty of committing is that, yes, i know you're meant to change mascara every 3 months, but I find that the longer i have it, the drier it gets and the thicker it makes my lashes look, without clumps!

waterproof is also fantastic on bottom lashes because unlike non-waterproof, it doesnt smudge during the day when your skin gets a little greasy
RECOMMEND!!!!!!! i don;t know why the ratings aren't higher on this ARGH

For the price I expected much more. This is no better than the average drugstore mascara. I could take it or leave it. Would not repurchase.

Clinique High Impact is still the best I'be tried so far.

smudges. i just wasted my hard-earned cash on a mascara that promises everything and it smudges!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I hate to ruin the stellar reputation of this product but i found it really disappointing. My lashes usually have no problem holding a curl but I noticed tey would fall everytime i would use this. I tried it with the dior lash plumping serum with the same result. I found that as far as mascara goes, nothing beats drugstore brands especially since the shelflife of mascaras should be 3 months.

PROS:
- volumizing
- great matte black color
- brush is fantastic

CONS:
- smudges
- doesn't lengthen much
- too heavy, does not hold a curl (this was a deal breaker for me)
- dries out pretty quickly

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

SO disappointed. I had high hopes for this mascara. It doesn't cause raccoon eyes, but it does weigh my lashes down. After curling my lashes with my shu curler, they straighten back out with this thick formula.

The brush is very thick and large, very easy to be clumsy with.

It has a bad smell too

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'm a Lancome mascara person and have been for nearly 20 years. But a friend convinced me to try this one and yet I bought a waterproof one by accident. What I disliked the most about this mascara is the brush which is too big and clumsy and I have to try really hard to avoid transfering the color to my eye lids. It's really very easy to mess up, just like another reviewer said before me. Other than that, it's not really bad, it doesn't create clumps, gives an okay lenght and volume, even curls the lashes a bit. But it doesn't do anything dramatical. However, buying a waterproof one surprisingly turned out to be a good thing beacause it doesn't wear off like a non waterproof one would. And it's not at all hard to remove if you use 2-phase makeup removers (I use Lancome Bi-Facil). I still think I'll go back to my regular Lancome mascaras though. Or maybe if I could work a Lancome wand with this mascara haha!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was so very disappointed in this product. First, the appplication wand is longand ackward. The brush is too large for getting at the corners of my deep set eyes. It went on nice and looked great initially but this mascara is smudge city! I tried changing foundations, moisturizers, eye shadow primers and still it smudged under my eyes in less than 3 hours. Definitely not worth the $24 price tag.

Honestly I am not a huge fan of this mascara. For the price you could definitely get better in my opinion. I find it a pain to get off after a night out. I also think it becomes very dry and I really do favour the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express over this product or perhaps the Lancome Virtuose. I do have already naturally black lashes, i'd never had a waterproof mascara before and this definitely is waterproof but to me it sometimes can clump and just seems a little... flakey? If thats the right word to use. It isn't the worse mascara but I will say that i won't be spending out the money to buy this product again, Infact my main reason for kind of liking it is the sleek packaging and the extremely long wand.

I LOVE love LOVE love this mascara!! One coat of this stuff blows everything else I've tried out of the water. I get zero clumps, even on the second coat. I don't even need to curl my lashes after using it. I did have issues with getting it off the first few days I tried it. I would still get a lot coming off in the shower the next morning, but I found some Maybelline Expert Eyes (Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover) in the version for Waterproof Eye Makeup... its cheap and works wonders!

Popular Mascaras