TiGi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

2.7

Aqua (Water) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polyquaternium-10, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Limonene, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

on 2/28/2005 12:37:00 PM

I really liked this shampoo. It made my thick, wavy, colored hair feel soft and I felt like I could comb it even after just shampooing and not conditioning. The smell is DIVINE!!! I could tell my hair felt more moisturized right off.

on 1/28/2005 6:31:00 PM

This is a below average basic shampoo. I mean, this is not a bad product but for the price, I would have expected something better, and there are better shampoo out there.

It smells pretty good but wasn't moisturizing enough. Well, it isn't supposed to be a moisturizing shampoo?? My hair is curly and dry and this shampoo didn't improve a single thing. It cleanses pretty well but that's it. It made my hair frizzy and tangled. Won't purchase it again. continued >>

on 1/16/2005 1:26:00 PM

For me, this is a great everyday shampoo. Smells nice and works well. I love the formula and the way my hair feels, smells and styles when I use it. I would definitely purchase again.

on 8/24/2004 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love the smell, but I swear this shampoo made my hair super greasy AND gave me dandruff at the same time. Didn't even think that was possible!

Stay away from this and the conditioner because the combination is lethal for hair.

on 8/24/2004 7:12:00 PM

This shampoo is pretty terrible, at least for my dry, curly hair. I figured that having the word "Moisture" in the name of the shampoo might mean that the shampoo moisturized, but it only stripped my hair and made it fuzzy. It didn't feel very clean, either. Avoid this shampoo and its conditioner!

on 8/4/2004 2:06:00 PM

I used this shampoo to get that really clean, squeeky feeling going. It's not really moisturizing at all, more like a clarifying maybe, I like it.
It smells awsome as well.

on 6/21/2004 12:47:00 PM

This is one of the worst shampoos I've ever tried. Within a few uses, I developed serious flakes. I switched shampoos and my dry scalp issues disappeared.

on 4/9/2004 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have tried countless shampoos and conditioners, and several in the TiGi, Catwalk, and Tony&Guy Line. I have to say that this is one of the WORST shampoos I have ever tried, ever. I have nice hair to begin with, and this shampoo made it horrible. TiGi Moisture Maniac made my hair dull, and GAVE ME DANDRUFF, which I had never had in my life!!! The dandruff went away immediately after I switched to regular shampoo (herbal essence). This shampoo sucks, I have to be truthful and say that though I really, really like Tony&Guy's lines of styling products, I think they need to work on their shampoos and conditioners. I have yet to find a shampoo or conditioner from any of their product lines that is decent. None of their shampoos are capable of removing buildup in your hair from their own styling products.

on 3/17/2004 10:01:00 PM

I loved this shampoo/conditioner combo at first, but it started to make my hair kind of dull halfway through the second bottle. I also thought the packaging was cool at first, but it turned into a pain in the butt after a while. Pretty average.

I do not care for these products. I wish I would have looked here before buying. This did nothing for my hair, and it's not worth the money.