October 23, 2014 | 1409 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 12:37:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I really liked this shampoo. It made my thick, wavy, colored hair feel soft and I felt like I could comb it even after just shampooing and not conditioning. The smell is DIVINE!!! I could tell my hair felt more moisturized right off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 6:31:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

This is a below average basic shampoo. I mean, this is not a bad product but for the price, I would have expected something better, and there are better shampoo out there.

It smells pretty good but wasn't moisturizing enough. Well, it isn't supposed to be a moisturizing shampoo?? My hair is curly and dry and this shampoo didn't improve a single thing. It cleanses pretty well but that's it. It made my hair frizzy and tangled. Won't purchase it again. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 1:26:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For me, this is a great everyday shampoo. Smells nice and works well. I love the formula and the way my hair feels, smells and styles when I use it. I would definitely purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2004 8:58:00 PM More reviews by TinyTot2

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the smell, but I swear this shampoo made my hair super greasy AND gave me dandruff at the same time. Didn't even think that was possible!

Stay away from this and the conditioner because the combination is lethal for hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by amazon22

This shampoo is pretty terrible, at least for my dry, curly hair. I figured that having the word "Moisture" in the name of the shampoo might mean that the shampoo moisturized, but it only stripped my hair and made it fuzzy. It didn't feel very clean, either. Avoid this shampoo and its conditioner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2004 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ilovenoise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this shampoo to get that really clean, squeeky feeling going. It's not really moisturizing at all, more like a clarifying maybe, I like it.
It smells awsome as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the worst shampoos I've ever tried. Within a few uses, I developed serious flakes. I switched shampoos and my dry scalp issues disappeared.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2004 11:51:00 PM More reviews by vanrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried countless shampoos and conditioners, and several in the TiGi, Catwalk, and Tony&Guy Line. I have to say that this is one of the WORST shampoos I have ever tried, ever. I have nice hair to begin with, and this shampoo made it horrible. TiGi Moisture Maniac made my hair dull, and GAVE ME DANDRUFF, which I had never had in my life!!! The dandruff went away immediately after I switched to regular shampoo (herbal essence). This shampoo sucks, I have to be truthful and say that though I really, really like Tony&Guy's lines of styling products, I think they need to work on their shampoos and conditioners. I have yet to find a shampoo or conditioner from any of their product lines that is decent. None of their shampoos are capable of removing buildup in your hair from their own styling products.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2004 10:01:00 PM More reviews by jxpeters

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this shampoo/conditioner combo at first, but it started to make my hair kind of dull halfway through the second bottle. I also thought the packaging was cool at first, but it turned into a pain in the butt after a while. Pretty average.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 2:00:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not care for these products. I wish I would have looked here before buying. This did nothing for my hair, and it's not worth the money.