November 24, 2014 | 1166 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Orgasm Orgasm Orgasm. Consistently that is everyones answer when is comes to what is eveyones favorite blush. So let's just say my expectations were very high with this blush called orgasm. I would have bought it sooner or later, little did I know I had it in my house I grew up in (I just moved out a year ago) all brand new barely used sitting in the back of one if my makup drawers. Iknow I have way too much makeup considering there's still a whole pile left behnd.When I discovered it I immediately put on my foundation and used the laguna for my cheekbones and the orgasm on top. I guess I had set me expectations too high cause I was expecting this to be THe blush.. I thought it was pretty good but I was let down. I wanted more color out of it. I liked the shimmer and the peach tones. I also really liked the laguna. I also have to swipe it heavy with my brush to get the desired color on my cheeks. I used to use smashbox prizm and guerlain bronzer and they both worked fabulously together. But all in all I'm happy I didn't go out and buy orgasm even though I did buy a Nars kit which came with multple orgasm in a stick and a tiny palette of laguna and other goodies. So in fact I did buy it cause I really wanted to see this reptitive answer to everyones HG blush. Good blush, but way too much hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by snazzalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was reading up reviews on bronzers because I have been wanting one which gave me a bit of colour without leaving me with an orange face, and I happen to stumble across this product review. I was highly intrigued by the duo and went into the only store in town that stocks NARS products. The counter lady put on both Laguna and Orgasm on me and I was immediately smitten! Laguna gave me that well needed colour to my face as I am suffering from the dreaded winter white skin, and Orgasm just made me look fresh and I loved the flush it put on my cheeks.

Unfortunately they did not sell the duo at the store, and buying Laguna and Orgasm separately was going to cost me around NZD$160. I knew immediately that eBay was my only solution and after finally finding a seller that would ship to New Zealand, I eagerly anticipated this little duo's arrival. I wore it to work today, and even though I did not put on the blush as well as the NARS counter lady, the colour has done so much for my face.

So happy with this NARS product, I would highly recommended to anyone thinking about buying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by macstar05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Orgasm Lust Lip and Cheek Set at Sephora. It was perfect because I wasn't sure i wanted to spend $26 on just the blush, for $30 I got the duo and a lipgloss. It is very flattering on my skin tone, I'm an NC40. I lightly brush the bronzer on my face and then use the Orgasm blush on my cheeks. I will definitely repurchase, if I ever do finish it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jennbrook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall I'm happy with this purchase. However the blush doesn't have great staying power, the bronzer however lasts all day.

My brush can't seem pick up enough of the Orgasm, it can be a struggle, but for some reason I have no problem with the Laguna, as a matter of fact it can pick up too much. The bronzer can look dirty if I'm not careful and apply too much.

I am blond, blue eyes, with fair/medium complextion and the colors are beautiful on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Amaleee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when I first started out with makeup which is about a year ago. It wasn't until recently that I've really experimented with it. I bought this duo because the oh so famous Orgasm blush and because I'm more of a bronzed face type of girl rather than the pink blush type.

I love how Laguna is not over-powering nor is it too pigmented that it makes you look dirty. It gives you that perfect flush of warmth to your skin tone if your foundation gives you that ashy tone (I hate that!). And if your foundation is a little light, use a powder brush and sweep it across your face and forehead to bring it a shade up. Sometimes, I like to just use Laguna on my cheeks and it will give you that perfect sunkissed look. On days that I want to look more girly (I'm a tomboy), I would just add a tad of Orgasm to the apples of my cheeks. There are shimmers in them but not so much that it emphasizes your pores. Except the price is a little steep at $40+ including tax in the US. But it lasts a looong time. I've been using it consistently for over 8 months and I only made a small dent. I'm venturing out on dupes of this product but I will always love this product. And NARS packaging is awesome. I love that smooth texture, it makes the product look more "high end". Oh, and I like that the mirror is nice and big.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by heartbeeps

First of all, I got like, a whole mm less thick of the blush than the bronzer. I'm sure that's just a defect in my package though.
Okay. I LOVE THIS DUO. I'm a bronzer fiiiieeennnndd, & Laguna is gorgeous on. It's not overbearing at all, & it blends on the skin beautifully. Orgasm is great too, it makes me look flushed & girly to pair with the composed bronzer look. I can understand why it's a cult favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by thatKanojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm lighter than an NW15.

This is the best blush ever! Even though it is shimmery, it can be an every day blush if applied lightly, or you can achieve a really dolly-like look with a heavier hand. I like to apply it best with my travel sized Sigma F40/SS168, but any angled contour brush will do a great job.

Laguna is also a great bronzer, especially for those with fair skin. Unfortunately I hardly use the bronzer, though that's not because it's poor quality! I just don't use bronzer in general but if I get myself to finally use it this will be the one I use. :) If I don't start using the bronzer though, I won't be repurchasing this duo, just orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by brookej1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product! I Mainly use the blush side but occasionally on days where I'm feeling pastey I may throw some laguna on. This looks beautiful on so many skin types! Perfect amount of shimmer (for me) and the color really looks nice on my skin. I'd def reccomend this to anyone. Will repurchase when I run out! Also, I've had this going on a year now and I'm just now starting to hit the pan. So I would definetly says its worth the price! Love it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by morg22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I put that I wouldn't buy this product again... but to clarify I wouldn't buy the blush part of it again. I really love the color of the blush but it just doesn't stay on as well as I would like it to. The laguna bronzer however stays on and gives a beautiful tan to my face. I will defiantly be purchasing the bronzer again. I also love the way NARS packages there products... the case feels for durable and the mirror is nice and big so I can actually see what I'm putting on. <3

UPDATE: I actually decided that I think the Laguna bronzer isn't as great as I thought it was the first week I bought it. I keep finding myself wanting to use my old "Faux Tan" by bare escentuals more, which actually breaks me out, but gives me a better bronzed look. I think I will continue my search for a better bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jordandean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I finally caved and bought this due. I needed a good bronzer and had heard such good things about this one. I have been using Benfit's Hoola but ut is slightly too dark for me and had to applied with a very light hand. I was looking for something a tad lighter but still nicely pigmented. I had them try this one me at Sephora and was in love. The bronzer is nicely pigmented but I don't have to be sooo careful or it will look fake. The blush is a beautiful shade that would look good on almost anyone. Together they make me look young a refreshed and tan! I am in love. The packaging is beautiful and it is nicely sized. This will likely last me years!