April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by thatKanojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm lighter than an NW15.

This is the best blush ever! Even though it is shimmery, it can be an every day blush if applied lightly, or you can achieve a really dolly-like look with a heavier hand. I like to apply it best with my travel sized Sigma F40/SS168, but any angled contour brush will do a great job.

Laguna is also a great bronzer, especially for those with fair skin. Unfortunately I hardly use the bronzer, though that's not because it's poor quality! I just don't use bronzer in general but if I get myself to finally use it this will be the one I use. :) If I don't start using the bronzer though, I won't be repurchasing this duo, just orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by brookej1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product! I Mainly use the blush side but occasionally on days where I'm feeling pastey I may throw some laguna on. This looks beautiful on so many skin types! Perfect amount of shimmer (for me) and the color really looks nice on my skin. I'd def reccomend this to anyone. Will repurchase when I run out! Also, I've had this going on a year now and I'm just now starting to hit the pan. So I would definetly says its worth the price! Love it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by morg22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I put that I wouldn't buy this product again... but to clarify I wouldn't buy the blush part of it again. I really love the color of the blush but it just doesn't stay on as well as I would like it to. The laguna bronzer however stays on and gives a beautiful tan to my face. I will defiantly be purchasing the bronzer again. I also love the way NARS packages there products... the case feels for durable and the mirror is nice and big so I can actually see what I'm putting on. <3

UPDATE: I actually decided that I think the Laguna bronzer isn't as great as I thought it was the first week I bought it. I keep finding myself wanting to use my old "Faux Tan" by bare escentuals more, which actually breaks me out, but gives me a better bronzed look. I think I will continue my search for a better bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jordandean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I finally caved and bought this due. I needed a good bronzer and had heard such good things about this one. I have been using Benfit's Hoola but ut is slightly too dark for me and had to applied with a very light hand. I was looking for something a tad lighter but still nicely pigmented. I had them try this one me at Sephora and was in love. The bronzer is nicely pigmented but I don't have to be sooo careful or it will look fake. The blush is a beautiful shade that would look good on almost anyone. Together they make me look young a refreshed and tan! I am in love. The packaging is beautiful and it is nicely sized. This will likely last me years!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

Great duo! The colors compliment themselves so nicely. Plus, you could NEVER go wrong with Laguna!!

I like it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Although I said I would repurchase, I probably won't need to because I just reordered laguna on its own and doubt I will ever need to purchase more orgasm. While orgasm is a fine color - here are many other blushes I like as well or better BUT laguna is beyond compare for me as a contour/bronzer. It is not glittery - gives me just the right depth to my makeup and is worth the money. However, I will say the two together enticed me to try laguna so - that's great.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by infirmierabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really enjoyed the bronzer in this product more than the blush! And I bought it for the blush! The bronzer is really pretty! I like the blush too, but I think it's a bit peach for my skin tone I would buy it again if i ran out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by cheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Though Orgasm is a gorgeous blush, Laguna makes me not like this duo so much. It looks too orange for my skin(nw10-15), so it's not of much use. It's also a bit expensive :( I'll be keeping this for the Orgasm blush but won't be using Laguna much anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by roxannemelfina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

...doesnt elf have the same thing for $3? I promise. It's an exact dupe, just about the same amount of product (I think), and the packaging is even the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by goofymeesh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would only purchase this again if it were from Ebay...it's definitely pricey for me, but I'm so glad that I got it. Laguna is just dark enough for me where it won't look dirty for my contour and Orgasm...wowzers. Just the name says it all! The pink is juuuust right for me with a light hand. Too much is quite too hot for my taste. I definitely recommend this and am glad that I saw it so highly recommended here first.