April 17, 2014 | 1845 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by bignewfdog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eww! After reading all the glowing reviews, I purchased this online looking for a citrus scent that might hang around longer than my favorite Fresh scents. As soon as I opened the bottle I knew that it wasn't going to work for me. Where exactly are the citrus notes? I smell cheap perfume with a cloying drydown that is hard to wash off. Skip this ladies if you are looking for a true citrus. It just isn't in this bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 1:57:00 AM More reviews by abs0lutelyfab

Exuberant!

This scent is intoxicating. It's so summery, energizing and fresh. If you want to be noticed (and in a good way), this is the scent to wear.

The bottle is so cute too. I had it on the bathroom counter, and it was knocked over and the top splintered. So the hard plastic top is a bit fragile and/or cheap. So be careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 12:36:00 PM More reviews by chabbycheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS SCENT! This might become my signature scent since I don't personally know anyone else who wears this. Smells similarly like D&G Light Blue but I think this is fresher and fruitier. This still smells great at the end of a very long day.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2008 1:42:00 AM More reviews by nubfish

I think this is a great perfume and very similar to D&G's Light Blue as many before me have stated. As far as perfume goes it is reasonably prices and I find the staying power to be pretty good as well. I love the whimsical packaging. I prefer this to Light Blue because I find it stay longer and I find that the end notes - smell better the Light Blue.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2008 8:58:00 AM More reviews by localgal

I do like this perfume,it smells light and clean on me,almost baby powder like.It is a nice day fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by samalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this scent. This scent is crisp and gives a punch I wear it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by dmoyer

I had never hear of these fragrances before. I had a barista at Starbucks ask me if I was wearing Love, or Light Blue. I told her I had never heard of Love before then promptly went home and found it online and had to try it. It is to me better than Light Blue although very similiar. I guess if I had to describe it I would say more intense then Light Blue. My best friend who introduced me to Light Blue asked me at work "what is that scent I love it" I guess she will be next to try this great scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by SexiicEe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally smelled D&G Light Blue and I wanted it to sooo badly. I went to perfumania because they usually give me the best prices. D&G Light Blue was $78 @ perfumania and I was turned off. I asked the lady does she have anything that is similar to Light Blue and she said yes I Love Love. I purchased I Love Love. I came home and I found Light Blue on Amazon for a cheap price and I ordered it. When Light Blue arrived I was soo happy, but that ended quickly. D&G Light Blue and I Love Love start off very similar with the Citrus opening but LB turns into plain old nasty wood on me and the staying power sucks BIG TIME. I Love Love stays fruity from beginning to end and smells like oranges or tangerines, I LOVE IT! .. it also lasts a lot longer on me than LB. I just ordered the Gift set for I LOVE LOVE and I honestly think that this is the best fragrance out of all my fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lolipoped

I really love this sent, it reminds me of a Caribbean holiday, roaming the beach, trying to catch the eye of the cute boy over there, flirting for the first time , the smell of gorgeous citrus and flowers. The smell of youth, innocents and being naive. It smells like your first love, warm, sweet, honest and unforgettable. A bottle of happiness :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by tinye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

obnoxious bottle, boring perfume. smells like soap... or a generically "sporty" masculine. dull.