Redken Color Extend Conditioner

3.0

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteth-3 Acetate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylulose, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Perfum), Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Arginine HCl, Taurine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecitin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phosphoric Acid, Trehalose, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 3/4/2005 8:42:00 PM

Purchased this on my colorist's recommendation, but wasn't impressed. It left my hair soft and shiny, but no better than with less expensive mass market products. I usually don't have much trouble with my color fading or turning brassy. Maybe this would be worth the money if you are looking for help with this problem. What I disliked most about this product was how runny it was. I really like a conditioner with a thicker consistency.

on 1/13/2005 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Redkens Color Extend Conditioner is great! Excellent detangler, keeps hair soft and silky with a sweet fragrance. A little goes a long way. I have a highlight in my hair, which is thick and straight and can be tangly-- this is the best product for making it easy to comb out and keeping it looking glossy and beautiful. I don't like to have to pay a lot of hair care products and Redken is a bit pricey, but I do think that it is better quality so it is worth it!

on 1/11/2005 9:58:00 PM

This will not fade colour. It has not citric acid in it and as far as deep conditioning, I don't think that is it's intended purpose. I got the conditioner and shampoo, large bottles, a the supply store at a special price. If I had to pay regular price, I may look for something else.

on 1/9/2005 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Nice conditioner. Smells great. My hair feels soft and well moisturised. I use it together with Colour Extend Shampoo.

on 12/19/2004 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Good conditioner which leaves hair quite soft, and yes, it protects hair from fading. Not so deep moisturizing as I think a conditioner for dyed hair should be, but still good.

on 10/15/2004 1:34:00 PM

Smells great and left my hair nicely moisturized. However, it starting making my scalp itch and I have NEVER had that problem before. I quit using it for a while and the itching stopped. Used it again and yup I was itching again. Won't buy this again.

on 8/21/2004 11:25:00 AM

There is nothing special about this conditioner at all, and for the money you'd be a lot better off buying something from the L'Oreal Color Vive line at a much lower price. Color Extend is not moisturizing at all and I would never buy it again.

Dried my ends out! Caused more damage than good. Waste of hard earned cash.

I really didnt like this one. I used it & my hair not moisturizing at all. I wont be re-buying.

on 2/2/2004 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This conditioner smells nice, distributes evenly, and rinses out well. However, it doesn't add much body & is a bit pricey.

Top Rated Redken Products