November 26, 2014 | 950 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Color Extend Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2005 12:16:00 AM More reviews by visageaparis

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Redkens Color Extend Conditioner is great! Excellent detangler, keeps hair soft and silky with a sweet fragrance. A little goes a long way. I have a highlight in my hair, which is thick and straight and can be tangly-- this is the best product for making it easy to comb out and keeping it looking glossy and beautiful. I don't like to have to pay a lot of hair care products and Redken is a bit pricey, but I do think that it is better quality so it is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2005 9:58:00 PM More reviews by georgiak

This will not fade colour. It has not citric acid in it and as far as deep conditioning, I don't think that is it's intended purpose. I got the conditioner and shampoo, large bottles, a the supply store at a special price. If I had to pay regular price, I may look for something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2005 9:02:00 AM More reviews by zorka66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice conditioner. Smells great. My hair feels soft and well moisturised. I use it together with Colour Extend Shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 1:39:00 PM More reviews by rocketqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good conditioner which leaves hair quite soft, and yes, it protects hair from fading. Not so deep moisturizing as I think a conditioner for dyed hair should be, but still good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Smells great and left my hair nicely moisturized. However, it starting making my scalp itch and I have NEVER had that problem before. I quit using it for a while and the itching stopped. Used it again and yup I was itching again. Won't buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2004 11:25:00 AM More reviews by LucySnow

There is nothing special about this conditioner at all, and for the money you'd be a lot better off buying something from the L'Oreal Color Vive line at a much lower price. Color Extend is not moisturizing at all and I would never buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2004 8:47:00 PM More reviews by mandisquarepants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dried my ends out! Caused more damage than good. Waste of hard earned cash.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2004 10:28:00 AM More reviews by JourneyIntoBlack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didnt like this one. I used it & my hair not moisturizing at all. I wont be re-buying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner smells nice, distributes evenly, and rinses out well. However, it doesn't add much body & is a bit pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2003 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Rebelgirl007

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have highlighted fine hair and I thought this product would be not too heavy. But..it didn't to a damn thing! My hair was in a big tangled mess, more than it has ever been in! I find this product to be drying and not worth the price.