Revlon Nail Enamel

4.2

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tribenzoin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propyl Acetate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Serica ((Silk Powder) Poudre De Soie), Dimethicone, PPG-2 Dimethicone, Triacetin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate, Benzophenone-1, Silica Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alumina, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, May Contain [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470)] 21896

on 10/6/2009 12:53:00 PM

So I have an off and on again love affair with nail polish. I recently went through a terrible mood swing and threw them all away. What was I thinking??? But Sunday I saw CVS had a sale of buy one for 3.99 and get 3 cvs bucks. Awesome! So I bought plum seduction and fell in love with the quality of this nail polish. So then later that day I went back using my 3 cvs dollars and only paid .99 cents (plus tax) and guess what I got 3 cvs dollars again. So the limit is six and I'll definately use that up! Heck,I might make my fiance get a card! lol The point is I love this nail polish. It has a good quality brush and the color is very pigmented. This is such a great deal :))

on 10/4/2009 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

honestly, i can't go wrong with revlon's nail color. it's always been so smooth and pigmented and never had any issues. it's cheap, doesn't chip too bad with a good base and top coat. dries fast and isn't one of those nail colors that will 'dry' but still be able to get dents and scratches for hours afterwards.
i want to get more colors!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like Revlon nail polishes a lot, but NOT their frosty/metallic nail polish shades, hence the 4 not 5 lippies. The regular plain colors with none of that are really nice. A little on the thin side, but with that, they glide on nicely, not gloppy. nice and shiny finish, use a top coat, and you're good to go.

on 8/31/2009 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in a few colors, my favorite is bewitching bordeaux. It is a very dark plum color. The polish applies nicely and dries with a nice creamy finish. The only downside to Revlon nail enamel is they seem to have very limited colors, mostly reds and pinks, but there are a few really nice ones.

on 8/31/2009 9:03:00 PM

I absolutely adore Revlon polishes. I have about ten OPI colours and not one of them wears as long as my revlon polishes. I have 4 or 5 revlon colours and they are all completely opaque in two coats, wear for a very long time, dry quickly, and have a really nice selection of colours. I prefer them to both OPI and Essie, and are about half the price! love.

on 8/28/2009 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

( colour 900: Pink Nude )Yawn. Boring colour. Took three coats to get something that hid the stains on my nails. I had to put a sheer glitery glaze over the top to inject some life into it. If you want a french mani then this would be ok but for a nice muted nude pink it's just too sheer.

And a drippy formula. Hard to control. Nice size brush though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

these are ok, the colors are nice, but i always get bubbles!! it makes me really mad, but maybe i just have to wait for the 1st coat to dry completely (like 5 hours! why does it take so long?) before i do the 2nd coat. i have gold get'em and passion punch shimmer, both are very nice, but got horrible bubbles, which make it look really bad. i'm not sure if its me or the polish.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

omg ok so i never really was into polish untill my big brotha met his fiance of almost 2 nd a half years ...me and her became rather very close and she always does my nails ...i never had anyone do that for me ...and i use to always get my nails done with revlon ...... she has such a collection she has a fullsized dresser full of polishes its pretty much nuttssss ritee ...but ever since than ima a nail feen nething that has to do with nails i loveee ...and i especially love to buy polishes my fave of all time will always be revlon they last so long and the colorsz are very pigmented and the colors range from everday to veryy strange hahaha lol i love them all they have some beautiful fall colors that is my second fave time to go buy revlon polishesss i reccomend this to anybody that likes doing nails ...i can say one thing it takes so darnnn long to dry tho ...and if u put a clear coat on befor its dried it bubbles and loooks retardooo lolszzz ....but it is kinda pricey for polish 4 to 6 bucksss ....but ol well like ive said in many other reviews you on ly get what you pay for rite ????......i love how cute the revlon bottle is the top reminds me of a lipstick tube lolsz lolsz lolsz

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

PROS - The color range is really good, and it lasts well without chipping.

CONS - Takes the absolute longest of all my polishes to dry!! I find it takes 3 or 4 hours to harden.
If I also use Revlon's "Quick dry base coat" (aka longest dry base coat) it delays drying so badly that it bubbles and ruins the whole manicure. So I believe the problem is mostly from the Quick dry base coat but it should work with its own brand of polishes! I've never had this issue with any other brand!

Overall, it wears well and has pretty colors but Revlon is often a hassle to dry for me. I have not yet had this problem with these other brands: Avon Speed Dry, Maybelline,60 second, Napoleon, Opi, Orly or Sally Hansen. So if I found color dupes at reasonable prices I'd shift over to other brands that dry quicker than Revlon's

on 7/7/2009 11:54:00 PM

COLOR: All colors

COST: around $6.00

DISCRIPTION: fingernail polish that is long-wearing and

PIGMENT: The color is great and it lasts unlike most other reasonably priced polishes. I can easily get several days of wear out of a coat! Most of the colors are red or pink based, which is fine with me, and range from matte to sheer shimmery.

CONTAINER: Cute shaped fingernail polish bottle with a black top. Love it!

WOULD I BUY AGAIN: Yes! I love all of these polishes!