mark Instant Vacation

3.7

on 5/30/2005 3:24:00 PM

To me, this smells similar to CSP Aloha Tiare but it's missing a little something. A nice fragrance but not special enough for me to repurchase.

on 5/24/2005 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A very pleasant fragrance that smells quite summery to me, and (as a previous reviewer mentioned) it's a dead ringer for CSP's Aloha Tiare. It didn't have that "wow" factor that would make me repurchase, but I'll happily use this one up.

A lovely addition to my summer fragrance collection. Smells quite similar to CSP's Aloha Tiare, but less cloying (and a fraction of the price). Does not smell like suntan lotion per se, but somehow the combination of florals manages to be distinctively beach-y. I tend to go through perfumes slowly, but if I run out of this, I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/22/2005 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to agree with the previous review, this is my summer HG fragrance as well. I wore it for the first time today, and neither myself nor my SO could stop sniffing me. It's just such a delicious scent. I'm not good at describing scent, but on me, it's sweet, fruity with a vanilla base. The lasting power is fairly decent. But I don't mind re-applying at all. continued >>

on 5/20/2005 6:27:00 PM

This is my new HG summer perfume. I got it on a whim and love it! It smells just like the beach with a hint of flowers. I normally hate anything with a floral note to it, but the sweetness of this definetly balances it nicely. Staying power was great too. I sprayed at 5:30am and I can still smell a bit of it 12 hrs later. Great packaging. LOVE this!

on 5/20/2005 12:26:00 AM

This is a good scent for when you are going to the beach and just want something light and summery. To me, it smells mostly of flowers and coconut, with a little tropical fruit mixed in. It doesn't last too long, but it's not a perfume, just a mist.

on 5/19/2005 12:28:00 AM

This smells exactly like the inside of a tannon salon to me. Honestly. If you slather yourself in lotion for tanning beds, you'll get the same effect, plus, it'll last much, much longer :)

well upon recieving this, i didnt think it smelled like it did in the catalog. it smells very floral and not so fruity, more like coconuts and strong flowers, whew- when you first put it on it is really strong, really, but after a bit it's nice and it seems to last for quite awhile. the packaging is cute, it's a sea colored bottle, with a gold top- personally i like it better silver, but yeah. for 15 dollars though i dont know if i'll repurchase.

on 5/8/2005 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

ICH LIEBE ES!! Seriously loving this stuff. I can smell the hints of floral and the coconut which reminds me of suntan lotion. Its got that wonderful beachy smell, that lightly lingers on the skin without being strong. Its faintly sweet but one you can love without getting a headache the minute you smell. I hope mark keeps this as i know i'm gonna use it all summer.

on 5/3/2005 4:13:00 PM

I am writing this review based on a sample I tried, so no comments on packaging. The smell of this perfume is sickeningly sweet. I smell a fruity pineapple smell, with a bit of a suntan lotion smell. It really makes me want to gag. Bleh.

Popular Fragrances